Did somebody die??
jerk

Union City, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2012
I sure do hope so
Nah

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Omg y wud u sy that! Im praying every1 is alive &well. Wtf happnd!?
hmmmm

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Some guy threw his lady out of car, broke her arm. What I heard, not 100 percent.
jerk

Union City, TN

#5 Jul 4, 2012
That slut shouldn't have been such a prude, I guess. Not everyone or every1 can be alive. People DIE so should you.
Yep

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Fk off jerk, eat shi+ &die

Martin, TN

#7 Jul 4, 2012
get the beef chief!!
chicken iggers

Newbern, TN

#8 Jul 4, 2012
A chicken dies every 5 minutes Show'nuff good eat'n!!!

Martin, TN

#9 Jul 4, 2012
Aggravated assault. That boy hit a woman. He broke her arm. She went to the hospital, he went to jail.Now he is a felon.
Yep

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2012
Who went jail,who went hospital? Names plz
Dtails ppl!
meee

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 4, 2012
Yes, he broke her arm, and she was airlifted to the for surgery due to the extent of her injuries. He was later picked up and arrested.
jerk

Union City, TN

#12 Jul 4, 2012
If she had swallowed, she wouldn't have been asked to get out his car so abruptly.

Yep - I am not into scat play, like your mom and daughter. I don't put "shi+" into my mouth.

Chicken iggers - I like how you made your name sir.
just me

United States

#13 Jul 4, 2012
The girl died
RENEE

Maury City, TN

#14 Jul 7, 2012
wait what exactly hapened does anyone kno that or is this all hear say. does anyone know who the girl and guy were figured it be in the paper or on the news lol

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2012
RENEE wrote:
wait what exactly hapened does anyone kno that or is this all hear say. does anyone know who the girl and guy were figured it be in the paper or on the news lol
It was in the paper. I think Monday's.
The Voice

Union City, TN

#16 Jul 7, 2012
Charles Brandon Bratton, 26, of 1804 East Main St., was charged with aggravated domestic assault for allegedly assaulting Kesha F. Grimes, 43, of 1815 Pleasant Valley Ave., Union City, at 3J’s in Union City on Sunday.
jerk

Union City, TN

#17 Jul 7, 2012
He must have been mad at his mama
loveandpeace

United States

#18 Jul 8, 2012
jerk wrote:
That slut shouldn't have been such a prude, I guess. Not everyone or every1 can be alive. People DIE so should you.
slut and prude? those words are antonyms, go back to school loser
The Voice

Union City, TN

#19 Jul 8, 2012
loveandpeace wrote:
<quoted text> slut and prude? those words are antonyms, go back to school loser
lol..so true..so many uneducated fockers on here
Thug Alert

Martin, TN

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Charles Brandon Bratton has a past history of "Domestic Violence". Also...this was a "black on white" crime. I knew this Kesha Grimes when she was younger. She was once a beautiful woman. Such a shame she adopted a pet monkey.

Man charged in pursuit

Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 2:59 pm

The Messenger, January 17, 2012
An Iowa man was arrested on multiple charges Friday after allegedly attempting to elude Union City police.
Christopher Lee Price, 37, who listed addresses of both 609 1/2 East 22nd St., Dubuque, Iowa, and 1314 Westhaven, Humboldt, was charged with reckless endangerment, driving on a suspended license and evading arrest when he was arrested at 4:18 p.m. in the 1400 block of High School Drive, according to a Union City Police Department report.
Police were in the area of Union City Elementary School looking for a person who had an active warrant when an officer saw the subject in question walking north on South Miles Avenue. The suspect got into a vehicle on the school parking lot. The officer reported he stopped behind the vehicle and the driver drove away, around another car, and parked in a parking space. The driver allegedly did the same thing again and the officer activated his emergency equipment, at which time the driver — later identified as Price — left the area by driving around the school, allegedly still refusing to stop for police.
The vehicle turned onto Bishop Street and the driver then turned left onto South Sunswept Drive. Another police officer got in front of the vehicle in an attempt to stop him on Sunswept and he allegedly swerved to the left and went around him on the left side of the curb, almost hitting the curb.
According to the report, the driver opened the vehicle door and dumped out a bottle of pills. He then turned onto High School Drive, where he was boxed in and stopped by police. Price was taken into custody.
Police reported 65 pills were recovered from the area where they were dumped from the vehicle. However, the pills were not a schedule drug and no charges were levied.
A passenger, Charles Brandon Bratton, was also taken into custody on an unrelated charge of domestic assault, according to the report.
Both men were transported to the Obion County Law Enforcement Complex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Tire Factory Clarksville 4 hr NeedJob 1
New restarant 4 hr Hippie 53
Living in union city, tn 5 hr Guest 17
News Philly man arrested on methamphetamine charges ... 11 hr Vicky is a snitch 14
CASH MONEY for Travis Medley 11 hr Travis is a snitch 12
Look for 13 hr nosey 8
Wish we were fishin.... 14 hr just here 14

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages