First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hank

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Does anybody know her? She works at Tyson.
Just me

Jackson, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2012
I know her what about her
Just me

Jackson, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Come on Hank what do you have to say about Angie?
Inquiring Minds want to know...
Just me

Jackson, TN

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Im Waiting Hank.... Come on tell me what you want to know...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 24, 2012
I know Angie. Have known her for over 10 years now. Haven't seen her in a few years, though.
Just me

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 24, 2012
Well Apparently Ole Hank up here wanted to know about her... Im just waiting to see what he has to say... I think Angie is a Great Girl! She doesn't bother any one and keeps her friends close
just me

Martin, TN

#7 Apr 24, 2012
I think you ran him off!...btw, I like your name!..lol
Just me

Jackson, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Thanks.... I guess he didn't want to know as much as he thought he did! lol Chicken!
Hank

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Just interested in her. Thinks she's pretty.
Just me

Millington, TN

#10 Apr 25, 2012
Angie is not just pretty... she is beautiful! So If you know where she works then why not go talk to her instead of dragging her name across this Horrific website? She does appreciate that you think she is pretty but would rather handle her business on a personal level in person. she strives very hard to keep her home life separate from her work life. Home life is no one's business but hers. Thank you for asking tho.
jeff

Martin, TN

#11 Apr 25, 2012
Does she have a boyfriend? Or just has some guy living with her?
Just me

Millington, TN

#12 Apr 25, 2012
Now see this is what I was talking about before... 1 That is none of your business... 2 that is not a question to be answered or asked on a public forum. 3 IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SO DAMN BAD THEN FIND HER AND ASK HER YOURSELF!
just me

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2012
Some people just dont get it do they...lol
Just me

Millington, TN

#14 Apr 26, 2012
No Im afraid they dont!
mike

Lubbock, TX

#15 Apr 26, 2012
You must be her boyfriend because your getting so mad. I'm just asking. You must be afraid I will take her from you.
just me

Martin, TN

#16 Apr 26, 2012
and from yet another idiot we hear!
Just me

Millington, TN

#17 Apr 26, 2012
Well Mike it's like this... I am trying to make a point. Im not mad or getting mad.. I'm not her bf either... I am her Friend. She deserves better than for someone to even mention her name on here. As I have stated before Angie doesn't bother anyone and if you really want to get to know her or anything about her you should do it in person. She is a very special lady. So please leave her name off of here.

just me :-D I like your style
just me

Troy, TN

#18 Apr 26, 2012
thank you! And I have to agree with you about asking questions about anyone on here, serious questions that is. You will rerely find out the truth and you will give the pervs that troll on here someone to talk about. This topix site cant be taken seriously. There are way too many children roaming these halls!..lol
Just me

Millington, TN

#19 Apr 26, 2012
I know that real! Do they honestly think that you can find anything but lies mixed in with a stretch of the truth?
The Ugly Truth

Newbern, TN

#20 May 1, 2012
Angie is a GREAT PERSON. Period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take down rebel flag at troy highschool 2 hr OC Rebels 55
Jealous Crazy Biological Moms 10 hr NumOneStepMom 10
Are you a Christian or a lyin hypocrite 10 hr Confused 1
Senator McCain's affordable health care? 13 hr MIA 3
Are people born bisexual? (Sep '11) 13 hr my opinion 60
trap house bang bang Thu Anon 18
Sabrina Cox Butler Thu Wow 7

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance