what everybody options

Since: Mar 11

Union City, TN

#2 May 25, 2012
You don't say?
lol

United States

#3 May 25, 2012
well the "options" are pepperoni,sausage,cheese,onion s,peppers etc..I usually just get pepperoni but Im a simple person LOL
J Muldine

Lexington, TN

#4 May 27, 2012
I think they are awesome! Great deal, awesome service, they smile and make you feel good about going there and the pizza is great!
heres a thought

United States

#5 May 28, 2012
Pizza is. Cheap not great......frozen pizza is better and cheaper!!!
you work there dont you

United States

#6 May 28, 2012
J Muldine wrote:
I think they are awesome! Great deal, awesome service, they smile and make you feel good about going there and the pizza is great!
You work there. Got to. That is the worst pizza ever. The only reason people buy it is cuz it's $5. Keep trying. Maybe put another person on the street with a sign. News flash everybody knows your pizza is cheap. I like those $1 frozen totinos better than that LC crap.
Pissed

Jackson, TN

#7 Jun 9, 2012
I called the other night and asked what time they closed. So an hour and a half before they told me they closed I pulled up and just as I got out of my car they turned the lights out. I walked in the door and explained that I had just called. The girl said Well the ovens are turned off and we are closed you need to leave. I wont go back.
Just saying

Jackson, TN

#8 Jun 9, 2012
call the owner. i have called him before due to poor service. Make them give you the owners name or call the health dept and ask them.
Close too early

Richmond, IN

#9 Jun 10, 2012
Pissed wrote:
I called the other night and asked what time they closed. So an hour and a half before they told me they closed I pulled up and just as I got out of my car they turned the lights out. I walked in the door and explained that I had just called. The girl said Well the ovens are turned off and we are closed you need to leave. I wont go back.
I know what you mean. I have never seen a pizza place that closes as early as Caesars. Pizza is traditionally a late night food. Many times I have passed them by to eat somewhere else because they aren't open later than 9:00. Evidently they make enough money during lunch hours and early dinner hours they don't need our business any other time. I don't like patronizing an establishment that is managed by people with the attitude that their customers should do business when it is convenient for restaurant, not the customer. If they can't provide their products or services when I need them, I'm not going to go there any other time either.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 10, 2012
I love the place - pizza is always ready to go, good price, always hot. Doesn't get much better than that.
lol

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Gerald Wilkerson wrote:
I love the place - pizza is always ready to go, good price, always hot. Doesn't get much better than that.
I noticed you didn't say taste good. Lol. There pizza is crap. It is hot, ready to go and cheap. Just like crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Centerpoint 15 min You idiot 6
Eclipse Glasses 1 hr guest 6
The end 2 hr Buck wild 4
TRUMP AND SSI CHECKS den (Nov '16) 2 hr Guest 24
Mayfield came town and whipped Union Cities.... 17 hr bytheway 9
David Rhodes owner of Trailer park (Jan '16) 21 hr Scott 29
Christy Manns 22 hr Guest 5

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance