First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Union City, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Has anyone got mobile nation? is it any good? How does it compare with verizon?
Old Man

Stuart, FL

#2 Oct 10, 2012
My family went to Mobile Nation. So far, I am happy with the service. We have better phones and lower prices. I had a small problem with my phone, but they fixed it at the local place of business. I didn't have to take it to Jackson, like I always had to with Verizon. We've had the MN for about 8 months.
Hope this helps

Newbern, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2012
I have had Mobile Nation for 5 months. The service probably matches Verizon pretty much. They only have 5 phones to choose from at this time. I do not like that you cannot pay your bill online, but I think that will happen eventually.
MAJ

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Ive had mobilenation since May and i have had no problems. I can say it sure is alot cheaper than Verizon
grateful

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2012
thanks for the information
Verizon customer

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Thinking about changing from Verizon to Mobile Nation. Just curious as to the service and the coverage in West Tennessee?
Not cheaper

Dresden, TN

#7 Feb 14, 2013
It all sounded great till they throw the monthly taxes on.Verizon was a lower total monthly price and much better service / coverage / data.
WTF

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Not cheaper wrote:
It all sounded great till they throw the monthly taxes on.Verizon was a lower total monthly price and much better service / coverage / data.
Your full of crap I am paying less then have the price with mobilenation the Verizon for the same service.

Martin, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Straighttalksim is good. 50 per month. Good coverage. 4 g.
Hope this helps

Martin, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2013
I actually paid my MN bill online this month. I was glad they finally got that up and running.
simplelady

Union City, TN

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Mobile Nation is wonderful, the ladies in the union city store are always so friendly and helpful, im very glad that i switched to their service!! I suggest that everyone should switch to Mobile Nation, if they wanna lower their cell phone bill.
posistions

Medina, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2013
read the fine print u may be geting " intro " deal then wham !
Pope

Crossville, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
I just got mobile nation and love it.....
Wondering

Longview, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Does mobile nation have asgood of coverage in uc area as verizon? Does it have online accounts?
MobileNation

Nashville, TN

#15 Mar 20, 2013
@ our fans. We love you to.@ posistions. Please come to one of our locations. We would love to talk to you so you to help you understand that our offers are not intro offers. You can keep as long as you are a member!
Dissatisfied Customer

Union City, TN

#16 May 13, 2016
I have had experience with Mobile Nation and I can say without hesitation that the service is not near as good as Verizon. NOT EVEN CLOSE!
In larger cities where you have good signal your phone will get very hot trying to use the signal, but you will get no bandwidth.
In smaller towns the signal drop off is very pronounced.
In Martin for instance Wal-Mart is a complete dead zone as most places on that side of town.
Even when you have good signal you still drop calls left and right.
It is comical to watch the signal bar jump from 5 bars to 1 bar and back and forth. It is not so funny when you are trying to do something that requires service.
There have been several days in which I did not even get .5 mbps I saved all my speed test data for later reference. ;)
And for some reason you have to dial the area code to dial any number including your own. This was not always the case, but when dealing with them you learn to expect disappointment.
We also went for at least 6 hours one day without phone service while awaiting a call from our lawyer in Nashville. We had internet (that day) and we could email back and forth, but absolutely no calls or tests would go through. There were other times we had people tell us that they called and could not get through. They would get an error message, or just a strange beeping.
Bottom line STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!
unless you like wasting money on a crappy product.
at Verizon I had 2 unlimited lines and one 4 gig line for about 210 a month
At Mobile Nation I had 3 unlimited lines for somewhere around 190 a month
At Verizon I ate up 20+ gigs of data in a months time (unlimited was nice)
At Mobile Nation I usually did not exceed 2 gigs of data. That is not for a lack of trying.
Even hooked to a charger my phone would eat up its battery hunting for a signal. You can forget streaming on Mobile nation because that is just not going to happen.

Let me know if anyone needs any further information.
by the way I imagine most of the previous posts were from the company reps.
Very sad they have to trick people into taking their service instead of offering a quality product.
Timboy

Martin, TN

#17 May 15, 2016
Go with mobile nation verizion too.dn high

Since: Apr 16

Milan, TN

#18 May 15, 2016
Dissatisfied Customer wrote:
I have had experience with Mobile Nation and I can say without hesitation that the service is not near as good as Verizon. NOT EVEN CLOSE!
In larger cities where you have good signal your phone will get very hot trying to use the signal, but you will get no bandwidth.
In smaller towns the signal drop off is very pronounced.
In Martin for instance Wal-Mart is a complete dead zone as most places on that side of town.
Even when you have good signal you still drop calls left and right.
It is comical to watch the signal bar jump from 5 bars to 1 bar and back and forth. It is not so funny when you are trying to do something that requires service.
There have been several days in which I did not even get .5 mbps I saved all my speed test data for later reference. ;)
And for some reason you have to dial the area code to dial any number including your own. This was not always the case, but when dealing with them you learn to expect disappointment.
We also went for at least 6 hours one day without phone service while awaiting a call from our lawyer in Nashville. We had internet (that day) and we could email back and forth, but absolutely no calls or tests would go through. There were other times we had people tell us that they called and could not get through. They would get an error message, or just a strange beeping.
Bottom line STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!
unless you like wasting money on a crappy product.
at Verizon I had 2 unlimited lines and one 4 gig line for about 210 a month
At Mobile Nation I had 3 unlimited lines for somewhere around 190 a month
At Verizon I ate up 20+ gigs of data in a months time (unlimited was nice)
At Mobile Nation I usually did not exceed 2 gigs of data. That is not for a lack of trying.
Even hooked to a charger my phone would eat up its battery hunting for a signal. You can forget streaming on Mobile nation because that is just not going to happen.

Let me know if anyone needs any further information.
by the way I imagine most of the previous posts were from the company reps.

Very sad they have to trick people into taking their service instead of offering a quality product.
Notice you never mentioned the type of phone you had. No matter what service you are provided with, if the phone doesn't perform well then you're gonna get shit quality. Period.
Jess

Atwood, TN

#19 Mar 17, 2017
I'm moving soon and need to know, If I cancel my account can I switch to another carrier?
Stay away

Athens, TN

#20 Mar 25, 2017
Have had mobile nation for 4 years and service sucks, I literally was in the store texting and calling the guy that worked there and he didn't receive anything, phone wouldn't receive text most of the time an drops 50% of all calls then said all he could do is put in a trouble ticket, so I get a brand new s7 and doesn't work directly out of the pack and I've been back to the store twice a week for a month and have called everyday for past two weeks and they still have yet to fix the problem, yes they are cheaper but is it worth it? No,you can be two miles from the store and have no service. Very unhappy costumer will definitely be going back to Verizon, sad to have better service with a cheap prepaid phone than top of the line contract phone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krissy Moore 32 min Guest 17
Welfare 1 hr ThugLifeMatters 21
Charlie Taylor 7 hr Everybody knows 36
Union City Fan 9 hr Guest 5
Roofing 16 hr Friend 19
Dope sellers in salons. Hmm Avenue West 16 hr Guest 3
Girls softball 20 hr Who 18

Union City Jobs

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages