Union City, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Has anyone got mobile nation? is it any good? How does it compare with verizon?
Old Man

Gleason, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2012
My family went to Mobile Nation. So far, I am happy with the service. We have better phones and lower prices. I had a small problem with my phone, but they fixed it at the local place of business. I didn't have to take it to Jackson, like I always had to with Verizon. We've had the MN for about 8 months.
Hope this helps

Martin, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2012
I have had Mobile Nation for 5 months. The service probably matches Verizon pretty much. They only have 5 phones to choose from at this time. I do not like that you cannot pay your bill online, but I think that will happen eventually.
MAJ

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Ive had mobilenation since May and i have had no problems. I can say it sure is alot cheaper than Verizon
grateful

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2012
thanks for the information
Verizon customer

Tullahoma, TN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Thinking about changing from Verizon to Mobile Nation. Just curious as to the service and the coverage in West Tennessee?
Not cheaper

Martin, TN

#7 Feb 14, 2013
It all sounded great till they throw the monthly taxes on.Verizon was a lower total monthly price and much better service / coverage / data.
WTF

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Not cheaper wrote:
It all sounded great till they throw the monthly taxes on.Verizon was a lower total monthly price and much better service / coverage / data.
Your full of crap I am paying less then have the price with mobilenation the Verizon for the same service.

Newbern, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Straighttalksim is good. 50 per month. Good coverage. 4 g.
Hope this helps

Martin, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2013
I actually paid my MN bill online this month. I was glad they finally got that up and running.
simplelady

Martin, TN

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Mobile Nation is wonderful, the ladies in the union city store are always so friendly and helpful, im very glad that i switched to their service!! I suggest that everyone should switch to Mobile Nation, if they wanna lower their cell phone bill.
posistions

Jackson, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2013
read the fine print u may be geting " intro " deal then wham !
Pope

Tullahoma, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
I just got mobile nation and love it.....
Wondering

Tyler, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Does mobile nation have asgood of coverage in uc area as verizon? Does it have online accounts?
MobileNation

Nashville, TN

#15 Mar 20, 2013
@ our fans. We love you to.@ posistions. Please come to one of our locations. We would love to talk to you so you to help you understand that our offers are not intro offers. You can keep as long as you are a member!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min WTSenior 149,810
Brian (Mar '13) 51 min Fiesty be-otch 116
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Black Ops 9,446
Tyson manager arrested 2 hr 10uhsee 33
Need to know 2 hr Larry 1
Uc bus driver suspended 3 hr guest 46
I want some 13 hr Appailed 7
•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE