First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2011
I need some information on HEATHER MAASSEN. She has caused some problems for a family member of mind and we need some advise or help on how to handle this situation.
free advice here

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2011
wondering wrote:
I need some information on HEATHER MAASSEN. She has caused some problems for a family member of mind and we need some advise or help on how to handle this situation.
The best information and best advice about her is to stay far far away!!
Tommy-D

Martin, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2011
She has faults,like everyone else. However,she's never done me wrong personally in any way,and known her for close to to 15 years. Unlike a lot of people around here,including some of her ex's,I'd still let her in my house.

F**k the haters,Tommy D.
ME- I am

Newbern, TN

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Well I've known Heather for bout 6 yrs and she has always been a good friend of mine. She has her door open for anyone that needs a helping hand. She is a great mother to her boys and they always have what they need. She is a all around good person. I wouldn't see how anyone would have problems with her.she has never turned her back on me or done me wrong
wrong answer

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2011
ME- I am wrote:
Well I've known Heather for bout 6 yrs and she has always been a good friend of mine. She has her door open for anyone that needs a helping hand. She is a great mother to her boys and they always have what they need. She is a all around good person. I wouldn't see how anyone would have problems with her.she has never turned her back on me or done me wrong
then y has she been in trouble for abuse and neglect! it was in the paper not to long ago!
ME- I am

Newbern, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2011
Apparently the whole true story wasn't in the paper cause there was no abuse and a Mister understanding on the neglect. Don't u think she would've lost her kids if it was serious come on ppl its time to grow up. Lets be adults now
ME- I am

Newbern, TN

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Heathers 4yr old got out in the middle of the night and wondered off. At 5:00 she noticed he was not there she called 911 and then she was arrested and was charged for him wondering off and getting lost. Who's 3 or 4 yr old hasn't wondered off. What happened to Heather could happen to anyone at anytime. That's why we have amber alerts. This was a simple mistake. To be known she is living in Martin and owns several properties. She has made herself wealthy and is about to start college to major in psychology.
bahahaha

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2011
ME- I am wrote:
Heathers 4yr old got out in the middle of the night and wondered off. At 5:00 she noticed he was not there she called 911 and then she was arrested and was charged for him wondering off and getting lost. Who's 3 or 4 yr old hasn't wondered off. What happened to Heather could happen to anyone at anytime. That's why we have amber alerts. This was a simple mistake. To be known she is living in Martin and owns several properties. She has made herself wealthy and is about to start college to major in psychology.
bahahahaha thats some funny sh!t right there cause thats all a lie. i'm wit her all the time and were cool but i gonna lie like that for her! it made us both laugh!
Hooked on Ebonics

Brownsville, TN

#9 Aug 1, 2011
ME- I am wrote:
Ya whos 3 or 4 year old wanders of at 2:00AM ??????? NOONES UNLESS THEY ARE CRACKHEADS ! She was arrested for be under the influence of a controlled substance and was partying when the police interviewed her.
XGY Man

Union City, TN

#10 Aug 2, 2011
ME- I am wrote:
..I have raised 2 of my own and 4 steps ...and none of them have ever wondered off in the middle of the nite when they were little...wtf?...I heard she was effed up on meth, was down at the neighbors yard, the front door was wide open and the kid went looking for his "mommy" cuz he woke up scared....then he got lost
emmie

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2011
wealthy? she ain't got s###. never will because she wants her drugs and the wild and destrctive life she has chosen to live.a good parent? yea right. her oldest lives with her mother during school and spends the summer with his dads family in milan. she lost custody of next son for being unfit to raise him.to prevent being charged for non support, she allowed the child be adopted by his step mother.she had not paid a penny from the time she lost custody. i think she has also lost custody or gave away another child. before you say it is not true, all of this post can be proven to be true. start at courthouse then school. you would be wise to check this out if you think she is wealthy or even a good person.
emmie is right

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2011
emmie wrote:
wealthy? she ain't got s###. never will because she wants her drugs and the wild and destrctive life she has chosen to live.a good parent? yea right. her oldest lives with her mother during school and spends the summer with his dads family in milan. she lost custody of next son for being unfit to raise him.to prevent being charged for non support, she allowed the child be adopted by his step mother.she had not paid a penny from the time she lost custody. i think she has also lost custody or gave away another child. before you say it is not true, all of this post can be proven to be true. start at courthouse then school. you would be wise to check this out if you think she is wealthy or even a good person.
Wow you really did your homework. Finally someone who can speak the intelligent truth. Good for you.
Larry S

Union City, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2011
Yea tell some more.

Union City, TN

#14 Sep 29, 2011
I think she's hot and i would like to go out with her mmmm.
booboo

Humboldt, TN

#15 Sep 29, 2011
is this the same heather that's with that casey dudek? if so, stay away from both. wise advice. seriously.
kk

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2011
booboo wrote:
is this the same heather that's with that casey dudek? if so, stay away from both. wise advice. seriously.
No that's heather batman. And she's been with at least a few guys since her and Casy split. But your right. Good advice.
red

Amarillo, TX

#17 Sep 30, 2011
has anyone seen Heather Maassen recently?
red

Amarillo, TX

#18 Sep 30, 2011
not worried about bashing stories..this is a well being post...just want to make sure sees ok

Memphis, TN

#19 Sep 30, 2011
ok people!!! if you have had the misfortune of meeting her crazy ass then i am sorry... any one who has 4 children and only has custody of 2 is a bad mother and person in anyones book of sound mind and well hell, just common sense. she has been arrested for drugs and child neglect. she leaves those poor babies at home on and goes out to party at night all the time!!! She was probably just coming in at 5am and noticed one gone. oh, can we mention that people seem to just die off when they are with her or go to jail for false accusations. she has no money just social security from the men i am convienced she killed or had a hand in and those poor kids are stuck with her. so my advice is to just stay away from crazy!!!!!!! also all the post that have the preschool spelling we know its you heather, you think your a sly one but you are not. get an education and then maybe your broke ass could get a job and us employed people wouldnt have to pay for your insurance and food stamps.

Memphis, TN

#20 Sep 30, 2011
emmie, you have done your homework it seems and you know her to be the awful person she is. thanks for keeping it real. and for the people who are takin up for her, i feel for you. you are either blind and not seeing her for who she is or you are just as worthless as she is and run in the same skank circle... also she moved to colorado "she says" and she just got married to nick "so she says"??? just a liar this one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UC Police Dispatch 4 min workin for a livin 4
compromised bank info at Sally Beauty (Apr '14) 59 min FlashBack 3
What would you do? 3 hr ChopperBlades 3
What do ya do ?? 4 hr Webster 13
Soft targets as a tragedy in Manchester. 6 hr Superbowl 1
Crazy dysfunctional familes! 20 hr Anon 6
OC Economic Development a Joke Mon Guest 25

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance