Obion County Youth Basketball League

Obion County Youth Basketball League

Posted in the Union City Forum

Parent

Martin, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Can anybody explain to me why this league is starting so late? I heard they are going to have 10 weekends of a season and then start the tournament. This is getting about as bad as when Michelle Snead ran the league.

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
So are you saying 10 weeks is too long?
Comments

Martin, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Yes my grandchild is in the league. Any word as to why this is ?

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2013
I believe they always wait until the jr.highs have completed their tournaments. Last year many of the parents complained because there were only five or six games before tournaments.
Just saying

Maury City, TN

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Getting the gym at the high school is the reason the season is late starting up. Any complaints with this can be taking up with the Board of Education. School functions and activities always come first.
Parent

Union City, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Go to the actually people. Don't start it up on here behind a computer.
Guest7

Henderson, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2014
Parent wrote:
Go to the actually people. Don't start it up on here behind a computer.
Actually people???? This is from over a year ago. A little late for your 2 cents don't ya think ?
Mary Tittle

Union City, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2014
I do not know about last year.But I have been to a game in the past few weeks.A man who has a child on one of the teams.Not sure what grade he is in but he's dad is mean to he's son.Yells at him and sometimes the coach.But most all the other's that have children on this team.Say the dad works out of town and the mom has another man come sit with her at the practice games.And no he is not kin to her.I am sure this may bother the little boy.So maybe he has more on that little mind than having fun and playing ball.I put my name on here I do not have anything to hide! This is the sad truth and maybe the dad needs to check upon he's wife.And please get off your sons case! Everyone feels sorry for him .I will pray for your family,God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any homeless people in union city? 32 min Hope 1
Mrs.Linda pinion (teacher) what happened to her? 39 min Science101 3
UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES!!! State champs again 2 hr Go Cards! 14
David Sanders 2 hr Honest 18
Chemtrails in grid pattern above us Nov. 26 2017 9 hr The Big Picture 10
60 pound liquid meth bust union city...obion co... 22 hr Teller 6
Need some help Sat fishy 13

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance