Daycare's....The good, the Bad, and ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeremy

Los Gatos, CA

#22 Mar 2, 2013
What about Little Lambs? Does anyone know anything about it? I think it was mother goose years ago.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#23 Mar 3, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that there are women that work and take their children to preschool/daycare, right?? It is pretty much impossible to live on a husband's salary alone these days. Not to mention that children need some social skills before they become one of 20 in a kindergarten class. Having worked in daycare and in a public school setting (I have a degree in child development), it is recommended that children be around other children and learn to interact with them before they are in "real" school.
You have a financial interest in daycare so your comments are virtually worthless.
MOST DEFINITELY

White Oak, TX

#24 Mar 3, 2013
Most definitely check out daycares. More than once, surprisingly. Drive by as they are on the playground and observe how they interact with the children. Ask many questions when you visit. Don't make a rash decision. In the real world where mothers have to work and help provide for the family, we all know we must choose a suitable environment for our children to learn and be cared for while we work.......oh and these idiot trolls who get on every thread and comment for their own entertainment...don't respond to them.
seriously

United States

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>You have a financial interest in daycare so your comments are virtually worthless.
How do I have a financial interest? I haven't worked in one in almost 10 years. I said "having worked", as in I have worked at one. People choosing to put their children in daycare doesn't have anything to do with how my salary is paid! My interest has much more to do with the education of the kids, sir.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#26 Mar 3, 2013
Oh you dont work anymore?
Thats right I forgot
Just more welfare trash from Union City
seriously

United States

#27 Mar 3, 2013
Brian wrote:
Oh you dont work anymore?
Thats right I forgot
Just more welfare trash from Union City
Oh no, honey, I still work, just not in a daycare. I dislike people that are able to work and choose to draw a check instead, just as you do. Watch who you are calling trash, because I'm far from it. Also, you should probably brush up on your reading comprehension and inferencing skills.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#28 Mar 3, 2013
Another former goodyear wives that is now a stripper
seriously

United States

#29 Mar 3, 2013
Brian wrote:
Another former goodyear wives that is now a stripper
Ha! Wrong again, disgusting moron!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#30 Mar 3, 2013
Not a stripper? Too fat for the mexicans from Williams sausage on pay night eh? Well how is the life of a waitress?
Jeremy

Los Gatos, CA

#31 Mar 3, 2013
Gawd I am loving this. Brian, I think you lost your mind while working at Goodyear, and now that it is closed you are pissed that you are out on the street and no one else will hire you.
yeah

White Oak, TX

#32 Mar 3, 2013
Brian posts on every thread. He is a troll. If people ignored him and didn't respond and just went on with their conversations his little fun would be over. He just wants to stir people up. He obviously has no life outside of Topix.
Laughing at the troll

Martin, TN

#33 Mar 3, 2013
I'm sure he has had his head up his a$$ his entire life and blames others for his failures.
Guess what troll boy. Trolling is your only life and it will never get any better for you. Now finish your cigarette and go back to bed with your momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh Poor Me Justin Riley 3 hr many 11
Amy Frankum 3 hr many 25
Lesbians at Calvary Baptist 7 hr Guest 30
baptist question 7 hr Truth Believer 90
Old West Steakhouse 7 hr Unhappy 26
Child Molester 8 hr I ON U 4
Justin Easley......sound familar???? (Aug '10) 8 hr U know 16

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance