What happened to Tracie Cochran?...OC...

What happened to Tracie Cochran?...OCCHS Class of 1986

Posted in the Union City Forum

Old Friend

Union City, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
What happened to Tracie, I think she passed in 2006
cake

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Old Friend wrote:
What happened to Tracie, I think she passed in 2006
She died of cancer....so sad.
KIM

Union City, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2012
I heard it was something else..Didn't she came home from California to Samburg first?
Family Member

Cookeville, TN

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Tracie did, in fact, die of cancer. She was living in California at the time of her death. She had not lived in Samburg since childhood. She was a very unique individual and is missed very much by her friends and family.
Old Friend

Union City, TN

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Family Member wrote:
Tracie did, in fact, die of cancer. She was living in California at the time of her death. She had not lived in Samburg since childhood. She was a very unique individual and is missed very much by her friends and family.
..I knew she graduated high school with us and took off to Memphis...is she buried here or in California?
Another old friend

Maryville, TN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
I knew Tracie since 3rd grade when she moved to Hornbeak. She was a beautiful person with a gorgeous smile. The OC basketball team was not the same when she moved to Memphis. She had her problems, but who doesn't? She struggled to be a good person, and we should all remember her as being a good person. What does it matter how she died? The years don't make it any less painful to her family friends. Please don't use this post as a way to bash a women who is no longer walking this earth and not able to defend herself. Let her rest in peace.
Old Friend

Union City, TN

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Nobody is bashing her
Eddie Robbins

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Went to school at hornbeak with her also, drove to memphis twice to see her when she was there, never got to see her again after that but i miss her and have thought about her many times since. She was a great person.
Family Member

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Old Friend wrote:
<quoted text>..I knew she graduated high school with us and took off to Memphis...is she buried here or in California?
She was cremated. Half her ashes are with her mother in Memphis, and the other half was sent to her father.

Cordova, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2012
She was beautiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The end 5 hr Buck wild 6
News Tyson Foods to Invest $84M in Expanding Tenness... 7 hr LocalTaxPayer 3
Eclipse Glasses 8 hr OxygenThieves 14
TRUMP AND SSI CHECKS den (Nov '16) 13 hr Guest 24
Mayfield came town and whipped Union Cities.... Sat bytheway 9
David Rhodes owner of Trailer park (Jan '16) Sat Scott 29
Christy Manns Sat Guest 5

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance