Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Help

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I am looking for a custody lawyer to go up against David Hamblen. Who is his worst nightmare? I need someone really good that can stand their own ground against this attorney. Any suggestions?
best

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Help wrote:
I am looking for a custody lawyer to go up against David Hamblen. Who is his worst nightmare? I need someone really good that can stand their own ground against this attorney. Any suggestions?
Kent Gearin
All In Together

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I wouldn't use a lawyer in this town,I'd find one out of town. Everyone is buddies with everyone. They will just make a deal in their little room while you're waiting on them and tell you about it right before you approach the judge. GO OUT OF TOWN!
Mar

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I would get one out of town for sure, they all bubbies here.
Hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Good luck with that. David Hamblen is a damn good Attorney. He knows the law and isn't afraid to fight for what is right. He doesn't care if you hire his best friend he's gonna do right by the law and fight for his client. By the way to the person who says they go in to their little room.... you apparently have not the first clue what you are talking about. There are times that the evidence is stacked against their client and because they know the law they will get you the best deal possible. No attorney in this area is "paid off" that is just a stupid assumption by people that don't have the right evidence in their favor. As for you finding an attorney that is his worst nightmare, there is none if he's got the evidence to prove his case.
All In Together

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

lol I've seen them in their little room,have been in there and listened so you dont know what YOU are talking about nor do you know who I am or where I work. And NEVER ONCE did I say the word "PAID OFF".
He is a good attorney but come on,they are all buddies.
Hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

1

I too have seen them in their little room because I'm typically in there with them. See you don't know what you are talking about nor do you know who I am or where I work. No one ever said they weren't buddies but they don't screw over their clients because they are. There is only one attorney in this town that tries to use his "friendships" to get what he wants but the rest of them not. I have known David Hamblen for 40 years and I can assure you he is the one Attorney that will not compromise his cases because of his Buddies. PERIOD
Roll The Dice

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Be carefull not to hire a lawyer that likes to roll them "bones". hehehehehehehe
All In Together

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

HaHaHa,just like your name. And like I said if you can read above,He IS a good attorney. Never disagreed.
Think the person who started this forum wanted to know who the best attorney was and I said to go out of town because everyone here are buddies. I also think there would be lots that would agree. Never said he would "compromise" his cases because of his buddies. You do not know which of the lawyers I am referring to. Anything else you'd like to correct me on? RE-READ!!!
All In Together

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

HaHaHa,I'll go ahead and let you get the last word. Arguing on Topix is not my nature,just voiced an opinion. MY OPINION. Take that last word and run with it so I can sit back and read when you reply.
Have a great day at work. May God bless you!
And to the person whom stared this forum,hope you find what you are looking for and good luck but GO OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!
just tryin to help

Frostproof, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 8, 2011
 
Help wrote:
I am looking for a custody lawyer to go up against David Hamblen. Who is his worst nightmare? I need someone really good that can stand their own ground against this attorney. Any suggestions?
I think it all depends on the situation. I mean are getting divorce as well or just custody. There are some good lawyers but really depends on situation. They have different strong point but I. Do not think custody is davids.
Been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 8, 2011
 
Damon Campbell, Adam Campbell, or Steve Conley. They're in the same firm, and they're some of the best around. Kent Gearin is good too, but he's a little expensive and kind of an a$$hole.

That said, if you don't have a good case, the best lawyer in the world can't help you.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Been there wrote:
Damon Campbell, Adam Campbell, or Steve Conley. They're in the same firm, and they're some of the best around. Kent Gearin is good too, but he's a little expensive and kind of an a$$hole.
That said, if you don't have a good case, the best lawyer in the world can't help you.
Adam Campbell is one of the best? He's been an attorney for how long? A hot minute? lol I have nothing against him but let's be realistic.
my experience

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I used david in a child custody case and I wasn't impressed. I won the case but I wasn't really impressed w/ hamblen to be honest. But he did come highly recommended
Been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

huh wrote:
<quoted text> Adam Campbell is one of the best? He's been an attorney for how long? A hot minute? lol I have nothing against him but let's be realistic.
True, he's a little green, but I like him. His dad was my lawyer a few years back, and when I needed a lawyer (again--ugh) I called up there and ended up with Adam. I thought he did a great job. Anyway, he's been around long enough to know what he's doing. Hasn't it been a year or two now?
juror

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I sat on a jury one time for an attempted muder where David was the defendant's attorney. He is very strong, vocal, and convincing. I've sat in on all the lawyers here and he is by far the most impressive.
Otis Campbell

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Don't forget me, I'm the third Campbell.
Wondering

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 9, 2011
 

Judged:

6

2

2

David H. is a joke!!!!! and so is Sam N. the judge. They both like hitting the bottle to much to even be in there positions.. Both said children have no say so in custody battles even if they are 15yrs and up... BIG JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
red

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 9, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

huh wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Campbell is one of the best? He's been an attorney for how long? A hot minute? lol I have nothing against him but let's be realistic.
You are so right, if you say he's good, you might as well say that Theriac kid is good too.

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 9, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

john miles is the best in uc he is high but awesome he chewed my ex husband up and spit him out then said have a nice day sir

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Union City Forum right now

Search the Union City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min Augur 140,781
Brick Oven Restaurant 2 hr what now 10
Why do white girls want black men (Sep '12) 2 hr antiracist 642
Amanda Long 2 hr curious 1
Stefan Readenour bored and obsessed with UC 3 hr heh 3
hehe 3 hr heh 119
Sowell 7 hr Lori the fat hog 19
•••
•••
•••
Union City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Union City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Union City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Union City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••