so sorry

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Y'all heard what happened to the poor guy.he got murdered. In california.prayers go out to that family in this horrible time of grief. This is not on here to bash him in any way so please don't anyone. This is a hard time for this family,may god be with each of y'all.
what

Zeeland, MI

#2 Oct 22, 2010
Do you have a link to a news story or obituary? Was this Marcy's brother?
so sorry

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2010
Yes it was,you can google his name and a 3 links come up about it
wow

Zeeland, MI

#4 Oct 22, 2010
So sad. I wonder what caused him to derail? He seemed like such a nice kid in school. I was friends with his sister.
leesa

Paris, TN

#5 Oct 22, 2010
i feel sorry for the family, did you see why he was killed. yes google it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 22, 2010
Lee Pinion that went to Lake Road and OC? I was in junior high in 1989-90 with a Lee Pinion..So sad regardless...he was always funny and nice...
your kidding right

Union City, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2010
i feel very sorry for his family, have known most of them most of my life. but to try to say something good about lee is like pouring perfume on a pig. anyone that knew him knew this was bound to happen sooner or later. why is it in death we candy coat crap and make excuses? dennis,marcy,wayne i am deeply sorry for your loss.endeavor to persevere.
WOW

Zeeland, MI

#8 Nov 6, 2010
your kidding right wrote:
i feel very sorry for his family, have known most of them most of my life. dennis,marcy,wayne i am deeply sorry for your loss.endeavor to persevere.
If you have known them most of your life, then you would know it is WADE not Wayne.
Evidentally your mama didn't raise you right and teach you manners. It is very disrespectful to speek ill of the dead. Grow up and get some manners.
ROBERT

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2010
so sorry wrote:
Y'all heard what happened to the poor guy.he got murdered. In california.prayers go out to that family in this horrible time of grief. This is not on here to bash him in any way so please don't anyone. This is a hard time for this family,may god be with each of y'all.
EMAIL ME HOW DID HE DIE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
Was Not Murdered

Newbern, TN

#10 Dec 17, 2010
Google Denny Lee Pinion
well

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Dec 18, 2010
wonders

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2010
Was this Wade Pinion that went to Dixie School? He is such a good person!! I'm hoping that it's not him, because He is a sweet person.
twisted

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2010
wonders wrote:
Was this Wade Pinion that went to Dixie School? He is such a good person!! I'm hoping that it's not him, because He is a sweet person.

LEE Pinion....not Wade.
marcy

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2011
im lees sister.thanks to everyone from all the family.lee will always be loved no matter what choices good or bad he made.i miss him dearly.
bj-mc

Indian Trail, NC

#15 Jun 2, 2011
marcy dont let the dumasses get to u lee was a good man he just had a problem that ho could not pull thur until it was too late im truely sorry about what happen to him and i miss him may the lord take good care of him
marcy pinion

Burnet, TX

#16 Feb 22, 2013
It's been two years since you was taken from us.I miss you and think of you daily. Love u bro
Tammy

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Hi Marcy...sorry to hear about Lee...what a terrible tragedy. I went to school with him, always nice to me and a cut up... Did Lee graduate from OCCHS? In 1993? I am planning our 20 year reunion and we are paying special tribute to any classmate who has passed. Or did he quit school to work or join the military like many of us did back then?Could you please let me know? I would like to make sure we include him. If you don't want to talk on this site, you can email me at [email protected] Thanks, Tammy S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con Men 16 min Trucker 24
Sexual harassment at Williams Sausage 36 min Blacktool 8
Who is the sexist. Women in unuoncity 54 min Kde 25
Deadbeat Tenants 59 min redzoned 6
TSSAA football classification 2017 1 hr Kde 9
Union city football 4 hr youfeelinginadequate 21
Long walk. To the fair 6 hr Kde 1

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance