First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ya ya

Beyer, PA

#1 May 18, 2010
John Parham is one of the biggest hypocrites in Union City. He gets in front of the church and preaches to others about how they should live their life when his is shrouded in sin. He does not take care of ANY of his FOUR kids, and the fourth he had while he was still married whether they were separated or not. There are also some other very bad details about him that i won't divulge. He is truly not a good man. This is not coming from a scorned ex-girlfriend but someone who knows the real truth about this so-called man.

Milan, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2010
wow! ain't that the truth
what u said

Jackson, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2010
John Parham needs to sit down. How can the church Pilgrim Rest let him stand up there knowing that he is screwing half of the church. He preys on woman just to use them for what he can get and then thinks that God is going to bless him. Not so he will bust hell wide open. Lyndsi you stupid for messing with him. Amber Scott you stupid too!! Kymba he fucked you and moved on really quick. Ansley and Arisa want him so bad until they will probably have a threesome with him!! Ya Ya you didn't tell nothing but the TRUTH CAUSE HE IS THE BIGGEST WHORE AROUND THEN CLAIMING HE GOT SO MUCH GOD!!! PLUS HE'S LESS THAN A MAN NOT TAKING CARE OF HIS CHILDREN. GET A GRIP JOHN AND SIT YOUR FAKE ASS DOWN SOME WHERE. GROW SO BALLS!!!
lowlow

Jackson, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2010
I know this so called minister through a friend and she said that he was a two-minute brother! How can you be a minister still preying on young girls, drinking, and smoking. They even said that he be at the club and up in the church on Sunday like he Jesus or somebody. My friend also said the his friend Jeep is a whore too.
devil

Union City, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2010
lowlow wrote:
I know this so called minister through a friend and she said that he was a two-minute brother! How can you be a minister still preying on young girls, drinking, and smoking. They even said that he be at the club and up in the church on Sunday like he Jesus or somebody. My friend also said the his friend Jeep is a whore too.
WHERES HE PREACH?
king kong

Martin, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2010
well people that are bashing this man you sound like you been rejecked by him ,and if the truth was know you so ulgy u could stick your face in doe and make grilla cookes .why dont you go and find someone as dumb stupid weak ase you are ,dam gget a life.!!!
nobody

Martin, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2010
he is a logger head1
lowlow

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2010
king kong wrote:
well people that are bashing this man you sound like you been rejecked by him ,and if the truth was know you so ulgy u could stick your face in doe and make grilla cookes .why dont you go and find someone as dumb stupid weak ase you are ,dam gget a life.!!!
I don't know this so called preacher man personally and he would never be a man of mine doing the things that people say he does so you talk that weak ass shit to somebody else cause I could care less about his fake ass! I was just saying what somebody else said. They say the truth hurts so it must have hit home!
the u

Martin, TN

#9 Sep 23, 2010
stand up guy
Chambry Callicott

Memphis, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2010
this is stupid!! the only reason this bs is because my mama's name was in it! whoever on here that posted all this stuff must REALLY LOVE them john parham. you know where he is, what he doin, what he not doin, when he doing it, and who he doin it with. I say you get a life and stop talking about other people and worry about you and yours. if you go to pilgrim rest and you dont like the way that things are being handled....YOU CAN LEAVE....you are not gone be missed with all that negative energy. so i jus think that everybody on here should jus worry about themselves and not worry about wat john does. that is a grown man and whatever he does is between him and God. and you might i dont have any business on here but i do...MY MAMA. if you mess with her then you messing with me too!
jangieb

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2010
For the LORD said to let the wheat and the tares grow together and HE'LL do the seperating.We are to CONCETRATE on the LORD and look at the man in the mirror!! HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE 1ST STONE!!!! While you are pointing your finger at someone, observe how many of your fingers are pointing back at you!!.The Word also says, TOUCH NOT THE ANOINTED ONE AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM!!..While you all are making comments about this man of God, wether it be true or not, God has HIS HANDS on this young man's life!!...The person that you look down on and talk about, is the VERY SAME PERSON YOU'LL BE LOOKIN UP TO!!! YOU SEE...GOD CAN DO THAT!!!! I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHAT I HEARD, I'M TELLING YOU WHAT I KNOW!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FOCUS ON THE LORD...JESUS IS COMING BACK..DON'T BE CAUGHT WITH YOUR WORKS UNDONE!!!!!!!!
ansley copper

Memphis, TN

#13 Sep 24, 2010
what u said wrote:
John Parham needs to sit down. How can the church Pilgrim Rest let him stand up there knowing that he is screwing half of the church. He preys on woman just to use them for what he can get and then thinks that God is going to bless him. Not so he will bust hell wide open. Lyndsi you stupid for messing with him. Amber Scott you stupid too!! Kymba he fucked you and moved on really quick. Ansley and Arisa want him so bad until they will probably have a threesome with him!! Ya Ya you didn't tell nothing but the TRUTH CAUSE HE IS THE BIGGEST WHORE AROUND THEN CLAIMING HE GOT SO MUCH GOD!!! PLUS HE'S LESS THAN A MAN NOT TAKING CARE OF HIS CHILDREN. GET A GRIP JOHN AND SIT YOUR FAKE ASS DOWN SOME WHERE. GROW SO BALLS!!!
you know i thought long and hard about replying to this junk because thats all that this is but let me set the record straight for you that mentioned my name. first off i am a lady at all times whether being talked about or otherwise, unlike you who are talking about innocent people on here. you arent really hating on john you are hating on yourself and belittling your own self for putting this unnecessary mess on here in the first place. now i could easily get on your level and tell you some things because i have a pretty good idea of who you are, but i wont do that. i know who i am and whose i am so what you say about me doesnt make me or break me. i feel sorry for you that have nothing better to do with your time and mind than to sit on here and make up things about people. if i wanted john or anybody else wouldnt that be my business and not yours? worry about your own pathetic life and you wont have time to keep up with me, john, or arisa. you obviously arent confident with yourself because if so you wouldnt be using nicknames. you would have nerve enough to put your real name on here like the real people that did. you better watch what you say about church folk because God said he would make my enemies my footstool and just because i may not be what you think i am or ought to be i am everything God is calling me to be. he sees the best in me so i only worry about pleasing him. get like me!!
jangieb

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Let NO CORRUPT COMMUNICATION PROCEED OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, BUT THAT WHICH IS GOOD TO THE USE OF EDIFYING, THAT IT MAY MINISTER GRACE UNTO THE HEARERS. AND GRIEVE NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, WHERBY YE ARE SEALED UNTO THE DAY OF REDEMPTION. LET ALL BITTERNESS, AND WRATH, AND ANGER, AND CLAMOUR, AND EVIL SPEAKING, BE PUT AWAY FROM YOU, WITH ALL MALICE: AND BE YE KIND ONE TO ANOTHER, TENDERHEARTED, FORGIVING ONE ANOTHER, EVEN AS GOD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HATH FORGIVEN YOU!!!!!....."WORD UP"..........
ms b

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2010
First of all @ king kong if u knew john parham then u would know that these people do not want him. My sister was married to him & everything they say is true. People need to know that this man is NOT a man of God and should not be allowed to preach. He is a physically & emotionally abusive man. He does not take care of any of his kids and treats my nephew AWFUL. He does not even speak or acknowledge him when they come to visit. He will spend maybe 10 dollars at the most on my niece at walmart but has not bought my nephew anything since he was a very small child. He is now 17. He is a very selfish man that does not even help his elderly grandmother who raised him. Now you tell me what place he has in church tryin to give spiritual guidance to others? For anyone who is thinking about getting close to him i would suggest you run as far away as possible. He is a demon in disguise trust me! I know very disturbing things about him but will not post everything. You get the picture.
the u

Martin, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2010
shut up ms. b you might want to get with your ex bruh in law
the u

Martin, TN

#18 Oct 6, 2010
haters in the city now that is a common thing in union city
church member

Antelope, CA

#19 Oct 6, 2010
Ms b u right! He needs jesus along with all his church family cause if they really had all this holy ghost they talking about they would know that he was a lying no good devil but they can't see that cause they devils and whores too! How can they do all that sleepin with each other drinking partying and hooking the so called preacher up with different fat church sistas!sherlion wants him taira wants him fat girl calandra wants him and all he gone do is use you up and keep lying about God!Guess what somebody at our church is telling all the business. With her fake self
ms b

United States

#20 Oct 6, 2010
Ha ha yeah right! I would rather stab, torture, and hang myself before that would ever happen. Lmao at u right now! And u shld know about haters since ur hatin on ppl tellin the truth! Have a wonderful and blessed day 'the u' since ur too scared to put ur real name
allthat

Centreville, AL

#21 Oct 6, 2010
Haha this is funny cause I know these ppl and all I can say is the truth will set u free! If it's not true don't worry about it but seems like to me somebody is worried cause they know it's true! Face it he's a fake phony who're who can tell no one anything about God! He needs to repent and sit down and stop helpin them devils get to he'll....lmao keep it coming ms b
lifes good

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Oct 10, 2010
To those who commented warning ppl wish I would have saw this before I got into a relationship with him! I'm good now cause I dropped that fake ass wanna be preacher! Get a life and leave me alone LIAR!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are people born bisexual? (Sep '11) 49 min lilbit 41
Tyson manager arrested 2 hr wrong 54
leann rebbel setting people up 3 hr Just Me 15
Lake Co Falcon fan 6 hr falcon fan 24
UC Coach Fired? 6 hr Guest 4
if only 8 hr Read this 7
OCCHS kids not graduating (May '14) 13 hr lol 71
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City People Search