hmmm

Arlington, TX

#90 Feb 23, 2013
armstrong wrote:
<quoted text> the truth lmao! i am beginning to think you are all either crazy or in denial. he got caught having a thing with his girlfriend on the side & you members are still lying for him. looks like you might be sinning lying for him
Armstrong, huh? As in, his former daughter-in-law's crazy rude mother?
breaking news

Milan, TN

#91 Feb 23, 2013
Ok here is the latest. 2nd Baptist is in talks with Lifetime for the movie rights and there is a very good chance Mallonee is going to play himself. Apparently they are leaning toward the title being 'There is a Little Devil in all of Us.' Don't tell anyone because I was not supposed to tell. Sounds like one Lifetime personality wasn't enough for this town!
uc

Duluth, GA

#92 Feb 23, 2013
Place seems jinxed or snake bit. Wasn't a man killed and others hurt during construction, then all that black mold, now this?! Goodness!
Unknown Comic

Jackson, TN

#93 Feb 23, 2013
breaking news wrote:
Ok here is the latest. 2nd Baptist is in talks with Lifetime for the movie rights and there is a very good chance Mallonee is going to play himself. Apparently they are leaning toward the title being 'There is a Little Devil in all of Us.' Don't tell anyone because I was not supposed to tell. Sounds like one Lifetime personality wasn't enough for this town!
Now that's funny!
just saying

Milan, TN

#94 Feb 23, 2013
For a man that was sooooo worried about what was said about his church on topixs there is not anything horrible written that could have been as bad as what he did to hurt those people he supposedly cared for. Nothing posted online tops what he has done to his church. What an arrogant sorry piece of you know what.
ssys

United States

#95 Feb 23, 2013
jeb wrote:
i was hitting that too
Jeb? Eric Beardsley. Lmao
Man-up

Newbern, TN

#96 Feb 23, 2013
Poppy1212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go to church there.....I go to ur church....I can hold 890 butt beads......wanna go out??
That workshop boy won't act right
Heck yeah baby. Im your man. Where can we meet?
I guest not

United States

#97 Feb 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
For a man that was sooooo worried about what was said about his church on topixs there is not anything horrible written that could have been as bad as what he did to hurt those people he supposedly cared for. Nothing posted online tops what he has done to his church. What an arrogant sorry piece of you know what.
Everybody knew it was all about his daughter Amber being on there, not the church. He just used the church for publicity purposes.
SBC member

Henderson, TN

#98 Feb 24, 2013
WOW! I great service and great attendance for the revival this morning at Second Baptist Church. Dr. Herrod is a great pastor. We had several who accepted Christ as their Savior as well as some new members. Would love to see you there tonight at 6:30PM!!!
Hmm

United States

#99 Feb 24, 2013
SBC member wrote:
WOW! I great service and great attendance for the revival this morning at Second Baptist Church. Dr. Herrod is a great pastor. We had several who accepted Christ as their Savior as well as some new members. Would love to see you there tonight at 6:30PM!!!
Was Eddie there? Did you do the Christian thing and forgive and offer to help him with his problem? Haha
dont tell me why

Mayfield, KY

#100 Feb 24, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Eddie there? Did you do the Christian thing and forgive and offer to help him with his problem? Haha
He can go away for a week to sex rehab then claim to be cured like Tiger Woods. lol
Ann Clark

United States

#101 Feb 24, 2013
SBC member wrote:
I will be brave and use my name. I am not ashamed to be on here. It was a fantastic service. I was so proud of our church this morning. God really showed up! And many many lives were saved.

As for Bro. Eddie, no he was not there. Did not expect him too. But I do expect God to help him and his wife with this, You can say what you want about our church, we love one another. We are hurting because of the sin committed. But we are a forgiving and this morning showed me that we can be non judgmental. That is God's job. NOT ours. Our job as Christians is to pray for everyone and witness to them to lead them to the alter, so they may also have eternal life! Second Revival meeting is at 6pm tonight. Please be there. Such a huge crowd this morning and I am not stupid I know some were there out curiosity, and hey that is good and fine with me, because some of those that came to watch the drama, came and were saved. So come on in. We will love you also! And welcome you to the family of God!~ I will pray for you on here that love your gossip!

Duluth, GA

#103 Feb 24, 2013
karzai wrote:
<quoted text> I'm guessing you don't gossip miss almighty one & would have welcomed the 20th time whorre herself Shelly as well as Amber the other 2 timer forsure whorre with open arms. Don't leave them with your husbands lady. Somethings don't change no matter how hard you pray.
you must be Raul ? Or Hmmm LMAO!!
concerned

Medon, TN

#104 Feb 24, 2013
As a family member.......in this situation......and a very upset one I might add...... but some of you sbc folks are mislead as a person I love bro. Eddie .....he has been great to so many families but I don't think you all know the entire story. You may never know. I want be the one telling it. But reading this quote along with some others concern me. I do pray for his family but it concerns me he did not tell his congregation " it doesn't sound like" the truth.
sadden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it is what God leads him to do. I would like him to stay around, but not as a leader. Eventually, I think I personally could trust him to counsel me in the word of the Lord. But as human law, when you break it, you have to pay the consequences. And Gods law you have to pay consequences and unfortunately that is not easy to do. I know God has forgiven him but he will have to suffer the consequences of his actions. Maybe in time he will be forgiven by man and be able to be in a trusting leadership role. But for now he has stepped aside to let the church heal.
bow wow

Milan, TN

#105 Feb 24, 2013
Yay I am comment number 100! Wow!
Ann Clark

United States

#106 Feb 24, 2013
karzai wrote:
<quoted text> I'm guessing you don't gossip miss almighty one & would have welcomed the 20th time whorre herself Shelly as well as Amber the other 2 timer forsure whorre with open arms. Don't leave them with your husbands lady. Somethings don't change no matter how hard you pray.
No dear one, I am by no means the almighty one. I have done my share of gossip, and therefore I sinned. However I am trying not to gossip anymore. That would be hypocritical of me. And yes all you ones that are gossiping and starting up trouble. Has shown and taught me that I am no better. But I do have one thing on my side. the is the Lord Jesus Christ. And because of seeing all that you have posting on here, I am not going to gossip. we all fail and loose sight of things, maybe some longer than others, but the point is that we find our way back! God Bless you and come to 2nd Baptist Revival tomorrow. Ask for me, and I will have a seat waiting just for you. All of you. I am not almighty and neither is 2nd Baptist, Please come one and all. I will be there to greet you all!
just me

Canyon Lake, TX

#107 Feb 24, 2013
Does anyone miss the preacher?

Duluth, GA

#108 Feb 24, 2013
bow wow wrote:
Yay I am comment number 100! Wow!
Instead of comment number 100, how about dumbazz number 1.
abc123

Martin, TN

#109 Feb 24, 2013
Ann Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear one, I am by no means the almighty one. I have done my share of gossip, and therefore I sinned. However I am trying not to gossip anymore. That would be hypocritical of me. And yes all you ones that are gossiping and starting up trouble. Has shown and taught me that I am no better. But I do have one thing on my side. the is the Lord Jesus Christ. And because of seeing all that you have posting on here, I am not going to gossip. we all fail and loose sight of things, maybe some longer than others, but the point is that we find our way back! God Bless you and come to 2nd Baptist Revival tomorrow. Ask for me, and I will have a seat waiting just for you. All of you. I am not almighty and neither is 2nd Baptist, Please come one and all. I will be there to greet you all!
I don't know you Ann Clark, but you do seem like a person that is trying to be a good Christian!
anthony dwayne

Martin, TN

#110 Feb 24, 2013
Ann Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
all us ones are gossiping & starting up trouble? maybe at brother eddie's next church , him & his big mouth wife won't do so much gossiping. i went to 2 holiday functions with my wife & kids & was shocked at the things i heard her say of others when they walked away. we did find another church we felt more comfortable at. how many others witnessed this? i do hope your church finds peace from all this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pawnshop on reel foot ave 2 hr You are hilarious 9
JD McCurdy 7 hr guest 9
UCPD Dispatcher 8 hr guest 31
home wrecker Megan 11 hr lmao 14
Charlie Roberts 13 hr Ocgirl 2
Ashley snider 23 hr guestexpensive 1
Traffic Lights Wed bstickets 3
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web