The end is nigh for Second Baptist Ch...
dissapointed

Tucker, GA

#24 Feb 22, 2013
This is so sad. I hope other churches are taking note and do not keep repeating the same mistakes.

Martin, TN

#26 Feb 22, 2013
oops my bad, so your name is Mary? even better. LOL
One of HIS

Union City, TN

#27 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
Umm I am really glad this is all going down when it is! Anyone else realize our Revival starts Sunday? What better time to show everyone God is in Control and the Devil is not welcome. And whoever thought about starting a new forum on families leaving... Why not just put your name? If your leaving why hide behind that mask? I don't know who you are but my Father in Heaven does and I will be praying for you!
Now is not a time to leave the church,the church needs everyone to pull together, I am of another denomination but I will be praying for the church and everyone envolved. GOD bless you all and hope you have a great revival. one of HIS.
Tucker, GA

#29 Feb 22, 2013
All of this mess is why we left this church a while back. Either the remaining members need to wake up or many more will move on.

Maury City, TN

#30 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
Umm I am really glad this is all going down when it is! Anyone else realize our Revival starts Sunday? What better time to show everyone God is in Control and the Devil is not welcome. And whoever thought about starting a new forum on families leaving... Why not just put your name? If your leaving why hide behind that mask? I don't know who you are but my Father in Heaven does and I will be praying for you!
You're just trying to sound all high and mighty.Sick bunch!
Keith Blanknship

Maryville, TN

#31 Feb 22, 2013
I love Second Baptist Church. They have always been a very good church and have did alot for the commnity. They have helped out many. Yes, the paster committed a sin but why try to destroy the church? Why continue this? If you don't want to come to our church then don't but don't knock the ones the love the Lord and forgives people and would love for even you to come. May God be with you and changed your way of thinking.
Ann Clark

United States

#32 Feb 22, 2013
Keith Blanknship wrote:
I love Second Baptist Church. They have always been a very good church and have did alot for the commnity. They have helped out many. Yes, the paster committed a sin but why try to destroy the church? Why continue this? If you don't want to come to our church then don't but don't knock the ones the love the Lord and forgives people and would love for even you to come. May God be with you and changed your way of thinking.
First reasonable person yet. He committed a sin, and no we are not covering it up at 2nd Baptist, we are hurt and sad. But it is not the whole churches fault for the fall of one man. And we are not brain washed. We a church and community need to stick together to help each other move on from this. I pray other preachers out there take this and pay attention, do not stray from God. Keep steadfast! I am praying for you Brother Eddie. Cathy, you are deep in my prayers. God be with you both!
Man-up

Martin, TN

#33 Feb 22, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches are not stupid! I support my church, and my pastor, whether resigned or not. We all are sinners and make mistakes. Only reason this is such a big news worthy deal is because he is a man of leadership. I am not ashamed nor do I hide behind a fake name.
How many Mary's are in UC?
Man-up

Martin, TN

#34 Feb 22, 2013
WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND MAKE MISTAKES. How many times do we have to keep making escuses for people that decided to preach and give there life to the Lord and bring lost people in the church to be saved. I can deal with mistakes, but when you stand in front of a congregation every Sunday and Wednesday night for the past couple of years knowing that you have committed adultrey and keep preaching and taking your money and who knows what else he has done. I have no use for a human like that in my life.
Poppy1212

Union City, TN

#35 Feb 22, 2013
Devils Workshop wrote:
This is what happens when you play with fire in my workshop.
Don't catch ur itty bitty goober on fire in ur workshop.....
Did u get those butt beads on a string that I asked u to???
lol

Martin, TN

#36 Feb 22, 2013
bright roll wrote:
<quoted text> A rumor<>You preacher & his hoe got called out by the hoes son. Now your preacher has left town on just a rumor? He was tempted by Shelly & hit that tator hole. You are all about covering up your church's sins, don't forget we hear you righteous people of this church gossiping in town. So don't talk about judging & forgiving. Just a thought.
tator hole? thats funny as sh*t!

Martin, TN

#37 Feb 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
tator hole? thats funny as sh*t!
Made me laugh 2.
Keith Blanknship

Maryville, TN

#38 Feb 22, 2013
You know all the people that are bashing the church and the people in it should go to church and seek God and turn your life over to him. I pray and cry for God to have mercy on those that have such hate in their heart. He is a God of mercy and love. I will continue to uplift the church and pray that people understand that the church did not commit the sin. Our preacher resigned so rather than keep on talking about him pray. We need your prayers. If you don't want to go to our church then find a church that you like but please get in church. May God be with you
who would ever guess

United States

#39 Feb 22, 2013
boo hoo hoo
jeb

Dresden, TN

#40 Feb 22, 2013
i was hitting that too
fast Eddie

Henderson, TN

#41 Feb 22, 2013
This was bound to happen. Look how many staff members got fired because the preacher or his family didn't like them.All the wife swapping in the church. Karma is real.
Hahaha

Stanton, TN

#42 Feb 22, 2013
Well played Second Baptist. What better way to get those attendance numbers up for your revival. awesome job. ******applause****** And to think you didn't have to sell your souls for the goal, you just had to finally announce something (like someone doing Shelley was a big secret) that's been on going. Excellent techniques. Impressive, most impressive but it still doesn't make you a good Christian.
signing up

Union City, TN

#43 Feb 22, 2013
fast Eddie wrote:
This was bound to happen. Look how many staff members got fired because the preacher or his family didn't like them.All the wife swapping in the church. Karma is real.
I know they acted different around certain people. She was friendly with the big wigs. Who did his wife like the best? She liked broke ass Shelly! Bahahaha! They were a match made in heaven. Preach on brother!
jugs

Union City, TN

#44 Feb 22, 2013
she got pregnant at 16! she struts those tits proudly around town in a sports bra. how could someone so ugly have such confidence
Man-up

Martin, TN

#45 Feb 22, 2013
Poppy1212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't catch ur itty bitty goober on fire in ur workshop.....
Did u get those butt beads on a string that I asked u to???
And to think that you go to church there and you know about butt beads and goobers. How many beads and string can your butt take?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roofing 19 min Looking 13
Billboard 58 min Puck 11
Police Department 1 hr Lamp oil 19
Ryans 2 hr guest 3
Amanda Gurien 7 hr Enjoyedit 1
Trump 9 hr Huh 1
Army 9 hr Huh 1

Union City Jobs

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages