Who thinks I should be able to smoke ...

Who thinks I should be able to smoke in restaurants all over America ?

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
TheSmoker

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2010
I think enough is enough in America ! We must take a stand and take action for our rights. Our forefathers fought long and hard and long and hard for our Freedoms to do whatever we choose as a people that are DeDicated, FaMilies, Living, Breathing, Alive, full time ALL the time Working, Tax paying, educating, volunteering, struggling, raising children, church going, nature loving, music listening, Ten Commandment abider, GOD LOVING Christian happily married people that love their families and love their families. These Citizens of the United States just love everybody to death , would do anything for anyone, is always there for you people without a question of a doubt and they cannot even smoke in public? Where has the world come to when people cannot even go to church without being chastised when all they want to do is smoke, drink coffee, and smoke some more. Our Soldiers fought long and hard and battled and died when they were discovered. These God Loving American families struggled , they fought, They lost, they won,they died,they battled, and many many wars later YOU ARE FREE in America. We must bring the freedom of smoking back in 2014 in the United States of America: Home of the Free and the BRAVE ! As One Nation under God we WILL and SHOULD restore, give back, replace, recall, return, and reestablish free bodied Citizens to smoking in public places... then I may be up for a beer.
truedat

Martin, TN

#2 Aug 26, 2010
I really don't want my kids breathing it in.
pee yew

Martin, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2010
I don't see what in the Hell God has to do with being allowed to smoke in public. I'm not even going to read your long winded diatribe, because it looks to be full of shit. Try again with a more sound, sensible argument and I might.

But no. You should not be able to light up your stank sticks all over the place for the world to breathe.
Tater Salad

Martin, TN

#4 Aug 26, 2010
If you cant make it through a short wait and a meal in a restaraunt without lighting up then you need to quit because the cigarettes have obviously gotten the best of you. If you cant go 30 minutes to an hour without breaking down and having a fit for a smoke then take your ass to Mcdonalds and hit the drive through.

I smoke too, but not in restaraunts, it's rude as hell. I also dont smoke in vehicles with nonsmokers. But if I was going for drinks then I wouldnt go to any bar that didnt allow smoking.
no way

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Aug 26, 2010
Thank God Tennessee has the laws in place where there is no smoking inside a public building! I HATE eating at a restaurant and smelling nasty cigarette smoke from the next table. Gross.
TheSmoker

Morristown, TN

#6 Aug 26, 2010
no way wrote:
Thank God Tennessee has the laws in place where there is no smoking inside a public building! I HATE eating at a restaurant and smelling nasty cigarette smoke from the next table. Gross.
Well that is your choice to not smoke. I am a law abiding, working, tax paying, hard working Citizen of the United States of America where my forefathers fought and battled and won and lost and won again for MY FREEDOM ! If I want to smoke in the booth next to you then I will in 2014. You just wait until this next election and SEE ! I'm going to D.C. and lobbying for my RIGHT TO SMOKE. Get Over it & take a chillpill. Why do you have to be so opinionated ?

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 26, 2010
The main issue here, is FREEDOM, and not being told what we can do or not do!! I smoke and it's awful that we smokers can't even smoke outside at some places. Get real, outside!!! There are more dangerous chemicals than cig smoke outside.
One time I was at the park, outside mind you, and a man walked all the way over to the side I was on with his daughter and asked me if I would mind putting my cig out because she can't be around smoke. NOw, he was on the other side, way away from me and brought her over to where I was just to ask me not to smoke. Now that was stupid!!! If he didn't want her around smoke he should not have came over there. It's people like this that piss me off because there was no way he could even smell my smoke, but just because he saw me smoking he thought I would put it out. NOT!!!! I just told him go back where you were and she won't be around it.
I try to respect people that do not smoke, but get real, if your outside there is no problem!!!
Before long, if we keep letting the government tell us what we can and can't do we are in TROUBLE!!!
TheSmoker

Morristown, TN

#8 Aug 26, 2010
I smoke the heck out of some cigarettes, My mottos is " Smoke 'Em if ya Got 'Em" and I stand by that through smokey clouds and smokey rooms and smokey cars. I think if the government controls the tax on cigarettes and ATF oversees the industry then I SHOULD control by choice and choose and decide on my own to smoke in public places. God has a lot to do with it, God oversees everything. He created tobacco and he did it for a reason.
BallfieldSmoker

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 26, 2010
Guest wrote:
The main issue here, is FREEDOM, and not being told what we can do or not do!! I smoke and it's awful that we smokers can't even smoke outside at some places. Get real, outside!!! There are more dangerous chemicals than cig smoke outside.
One time I was at the park, outside mind you, and a man walked all the way over to the side I was on with his daughter and asked me if I would mind putting my cig out because she can't be around smoke. NOw, he was on the other side, way away from me and brought her over to where I was just to ask me not to smoke. Now that was stupid!!! If he didn't want her around smoke he should not have came over there. It's people like this that piss me off because there was no way he could even smell my smoke, but just because he saw me smoking he thought I would put it out. NOT!!!! I just told him go back where you were and she won't be around it.
I try to respect people that do not smoke, but get real, if your outside there is no problem!!!
Before long, if we keep letting the government tell us what we can and can't do we are in TROUBLE!!!
I have a great one for you smokers... I was at a ball field 5 years back watching my kids play ball at the ballfield where they had a ballgame and I was watching them play baseball. I make a point to walk away, over by the wooded area to smoke at ballgames. So my son was last to bat, I go take a smoke break. As I walk by , cigarette in hand lit ready to smoke... the ladies that are jealous because I smoke and they don't turned around and gave me dirty looks. "Sheweeeeeeeee" , one of them said and the other said, " Something STINKS ". Needless to say, when they tried to kiss my arse after the game when my son pitched a no-hitter I didn't give them the time of day. Judgemental NON SMOKERS Suck ~ they need to relax.
no way

Warwick, RI

#10 Aug 26, 2010
Uh, exactly. I don't smoke, therefore, why would I want to inhale YOUR smoke?! That's MY right! If I pay to eat in a restaurant, then I don't want to suffer through the meal smelling your Marlboro's.
bassakwards

Brownsville, TN

#11 Aug 26, 2010
TheSmoker wrote:
<quoted text> Well that is your choice to not smoke. I am a law abiding, working, tax paying, hard working Citizen of the United States of America where my forefathers fought and battled and won and lost and won again for MY FREEDOM ! If I want to smoke in the booth next to you then I will in 2014. You just wait until this next election and SEE ! I'm going to D.C. and lobbying for my RIGHT TO SMOKE. Get Over it & take a chillpill. Why do you have to be so opinionated ?
Then I will politely set off a roach bomb in the booth next to you and let you breath that toxic mix into your inconsiderate lungs. You do not have the right to do anything in public that harms others. If you are so addicted that you miss that very important point, smoking must also make you a complete idiot. Maybe they need to include that on the warning label also.
just sayin

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2010
Quit Bitching. Years ago they smoked in hospitals, airplanes, buses, restaurants, you name it. I have seen old pictures of me being rocked by my dad with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I don't smoke and it never affected my health. So you non-smokers that like to complain. GET OVER IT
abracadabra

Martin, TN

#13 Aug 26, 2010
Good for you. But you aren't everyone.
Funny

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2010
Hey maybe we should be able to drink and drive, or cook meth in my living room, or have sex on the church steps, because our forefathers won, then lost, and won again. You IDIOT!
Burford T Justice

Union City, TN

#15 Aug 26, 2010
That why we have a democracy. You have been voted down by the people. So sat down and Bitch about something else. Next.
abracadabra

Martin, TN

#16 Aug 26, 2010
Funny wrote:
Hey maybe we should be able to drink and drive, or cook meth in my living room, or have sex on the church steps, because our forefathers won, then lost, and won again. You IDIOT!
Yes! While holding our children!
neighbor

Martin, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2010
I don t think you should smoke around children, but then I m one of those that thinks if you have the flu you should stay. home, yet for some stupid reason people think they have to go everywhere, just because they are off work with the flu, and share their virus. Smoking may not be good for your health, but the flu killed a lot of people last year, pretty quick. A little bit of consideration goes a long way
didya know

Martin, TN

#18 Aug 26, 2010
Did you know that seasonal flu kills more people yearly that the swine flu did?

I agree though. Keep it at home. Even pharmacies deliver.
nope u shouldnt

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2010
as a smoker i still dont think you should be able to smoke ..i mean seriously it is nasty while im eating and the only thing i wanna smell is the food in front of me not a mix of cigarettes and food

so my vote is NO
abc

Union City, TN

#20 Aug 27, 2010
go outside

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defiance in NFL during National Allegiance - Fi... 43 min Trump dividing na... 9
Austin Bolding 4 hr i know 4
Ashley (Nov '10) 13 hr Lil mama 2
Took a dump at WalMart (Aug '12) 15 hr Please Stop 9
Zoe Zalsman 15 hr anonymous 1
jeff bing (Feb '11) 16 hr hater 20
Air show at Discovery Park 19 hr Guest2 10

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages