Are any colleges recruiting her?
not sure

Corinth, MS

#2 Mar 8, 2012
I havent heard of anyone signing her.
Westview

Union City, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2012
She's too worried about her boyfriend more than her future in Basketball.
not sure

Corinth, MS

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Well I dont know about her boyfriend I just want to know if anyone is signing her. I have not heard of anyone offering except Bethel. Is that correct?
friend

Cordova, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2012
there are others some a far off as Ohio
not sure

Corinth, MS

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Good! Where is she going?

Newbern, TN

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Westview wrote:
She's too worried about her boyfriend more than her future in Basketball.
Atleast she's not a dyke and takes videos of herself and her girlfriend for everyone to see. Didn't they beat your ass this year WESTVIEW.
I know

Memphis, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2012
I heard today that she was going to enroll at Union University and try to walk on to the womens basketball team. Has anyone else heard that?

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#9 Mar 29, 2012
UU is moving from NAIA to D2 I think; can she play at that level? If yes, why aren't "bigger" schools after her? Just asking, no drama plz.
I know

Memphis, TN

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Union is a very good program and will be able to excel at that level. If what I have heard is correct she will be a walk on. If she can't play at that level they have lost nothing.

Has anyone else heard that she is walking on at Union?
the real deal

Memphis, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2012
Union did not offer her a scholarship. She is going to a junior college in MO.
OC_Student

Jackson, TN

#12 Apr 30, 2012
She signed with a college pretty far off. Best player on the team in the school's opinion. Too worried about her boyfriend? That's why she single handedly led us to state. K.
The Truth

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2012
Easy how you talk about Macy she's a sweetheart but don't bash her. besides she signed with a collage and trust me you don't wanna make Brennon aka her cousin mad that dude needs to be put in an insane asylum no joke he gets mad he tries to kill people. Be nice to this girl.
Who cares

Corinth, MS

#15 Aug 9, 2012
What is there to be mad about? She signed with a junior college. It was the best she could do.
cdw

United States

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Macy is a great basketball player. If you do not know where she is playing its probably because it's not your business. Stop worrying about people that aren't your concern. She is doing her best and has made it farther than most. As for her dating life that's not your concern either. Single or not she is still doing a hell of a job an she knows what she wants in life and she is well on her way! Proud of you Macy!
What

Corinth, MS

#17 Aug 27, 2012
What are you talking about??????? Everyone knows she signed at a MO junior college.
cdw is Chasity Webb

Crosby, TX

#18 Sep 1, 2012
Put your names up people. Or don't because you're too embarrassed you're not doing shit with your life!(:
The Real Deal

Memphis, TN

#19 Oct 15, 2012
Not really sure why there is so much drama on this post. She got an offer from a junior college in MO. I think she and her family is embarassed by this as they hoped for more offers. I know they told people that Unon was recruiting her which did not happen. I don't know why this would embarass her or her family, alot of girls get no opportunities. She should be proud of herself.
Teacher

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Her grades weren't good enough to get any offers from 4 year colleges. She was lucky to just get the Jr college offer.
I heard

Hickman, KY

#21 Oct 15, 2012
What about Brandi getting offers to play ball at Harvard and several other huge 4 year colleges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discovery Park 1 hr quest 14
Tim clark 3 hr getalifeclark80 1
cara dunivent 7 hr Tom 3
disgusting 9 hr Yobbie 6
Robert Hopper FC sheriff son. 16 hr John Gotti 42
Toby Andrews on coke&pregnant 17 hr Hott Stuff 3
Best street to stay Tue lil john 7
Terry petty Mon 360Junkman 41
Union City Dating
Find my Match