ddd

Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2012
you people with fog lights absolutely kill me
i mean seriously you dont use them when its CLEAR outside hence the name FOG LIGHTS

i think police should ticket people for those bright things

Newbern, TN

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Fk u
Ha well

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
I think more people should have used them this morning, hence it was foggy.
Butch

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Hence?
Idiot

Union City, TN

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Most cars with fog lights these days are not typically fog lights. Today on most newer cars these are called driving lights. They are low intensity halogen bulbs that are simply aimed at the driving lines on the highway and are not aimed in on coming drivers field of vision. True fog lights are typically mounted on bumpers or roll bars and are High intensity bulbs usually yellow in color as to see through fog. The low mounted lights in newer cars are not fog lights, but just an extra driving light to light up the driving lines on the highway. Other than a promblem in your brain in no way should lights mounted in the lower bumper of on coming traffic affect you at all. They cant be because they are aimed directly at the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Yates 8 min lol 4
Divorced Dads 10 min Black tool 56
Long walk. To the fair 20 min Well 7
Tyson's third thread 10 hr Disgusted 9
chip wherry (Dec '13) 12 hr nitty gritty 25
Deadbeat Tenants 14 hr Guest 9
haley roberts 20 hr guest 1

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance