Lori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

These girls are more than accomplished by many years of winning state and national competitions! http://www.westviewcheer.com/
Wake Up

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

And they don't have to go to other facilities in order to get the girls that can tumble and other things like OC does...they used girls that were not even on the cheer squad...
Fan

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Lori wrote:
These girls are more than accomplished by many years of winning state and national competitions! http://www.westviewcheer.com/
Good point. WHS won more in the past. However this year WHS had its worst finish at UCA nationals since 2002 and OC had its best year in the history of the school, which included beating the chargers to win a state championship. WHS can and should be proud of its tradition, but things are changing.

My guess is that the chargers' former coach taking over at OC will have a lot to do with these changes.
Who Cares

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Who Cares?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Wake Up wrote:
And they don't have to go to other facilities in order to get the girls that can tumble and other things like OC does...they used girls that were not even on the cheer squad...
Really? Wouldn't that cause them to get disqualified? That's cheating plain and simple!!!!

Huron, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Westview cheerleaders sure do show thier navels a lot!
kick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Lori wrote:
I have thought it was adults keeping this silly mess going. Now I am convinced. No one under 30 calls it Martin Westview. It hasn't been called that since 1997.
Martin is better

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

I am sure the use of a replacement tumbler by OC in the National Competition is permitted by the rules. The OC Cheer Coach know the rules and would not risk any violation that would disqualify the team. He once coached for Martin and was one of my child's teacher. He is a respectable coach/teacher/man, and I am sure he followed the rules with the use of a replacement cheer team member.
ole st. nick

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Nobody really cares. It's just cheerleading. I mean even if they did pick up a girl. It's a paid trip to Disney-world. I do also think that they would have had to pick the girl up pretty far in advanced so she could learn the routine. That kinda shows that she was already on the team in my mind?? Just my view on that situation
jackson

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Have you seen the Westview cheerleaders acually cheer. If I was there parents I would be ashamed of their attitudes. There whole student section is hateful and mean. Other say their just kids but I would never raise my child to act that way. They have respect for student or parent
jackson

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

no respect! soryy
stupid bimbos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Lori wrote:
Accomplished? They're cheerleaders. They scream and shake their junk. Hardly an accomplishment is it? Talk to me when one of those skanks does something that matters.
cheer

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

who cares!!!! it's cheerleader not rocket science

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Union City Forum right now

Search the Union City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min BAS 138,558
Stefan Readenour (Feb '10) 39 min real name please 484
Little Ceasars 6 hr beth 31
Has anyone seen Annie Lewis around lately 15 hr hung 9
Butlers? 15 hr TruelySam 2
Randy davis 16 hr In the know 3
Who is the best hairstylist in Union City (Aug '10) 21 hr Great hair 78
•••
•••
•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••