Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Which one of these sh*t hole bars is the best to go to around Obion or Weakley county? Haven't been out around here in years and looking for some where to just get out and have a good time.
cherrylicker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Ewe Llama wrote:
Which one of these sh*t hole bars is the best to go to around Obion or Weakley county? Haven't been out around here in years and looking for some where to just get out and have a good time.
what kind of stuff do you like doing? Do you like big crowds or small group. are you male or female?
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

cherrylicker wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of stuff do you like doing? Do you like big crowds or small group. are you male or female?
Male. I do not care if the crowd is big or little and I like live music or juke box over kareoke don't like getting a buzz and listenin to these old hags around here howl.
cherrylicker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

My friend runs DOTS its a nice small place to hang. Good music, great food. he knows how to cook. not a trashy bar or anthing. love the people that hang there. give it a try
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

I was hoping you would suggest some where besides there but thank you for trying to help. Stopped there last weekend and the food was not that good and the service was not either. It had the same old men sitting around playing cards that were there before I left that hole bar is worn out.
cherrylicker

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

What day did you go? And what things can you suggest doing so that business there can get better. he started free pool on Wednesdays from 6-close. give us somethings that you would like and I will see what I can do
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

I went in this past Saturday and they didnt even have half of the things I tryed to order then wanted to play juke box. Bartender said she would keep it turned on low for the guys playing cards so I put my dollar in and she kept the tv volume almost as loud.
cherrylicker

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

That's does not sound good. Everytime I have been there its all been good. he hired a new girl that will be there this Saturday so try again. every business has bad days
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

That red haired girl is gone then? What happened to the other cute girl that was working there real friendly girl. I like going up to that place on first street Bill Codys they have some good food and I have kareoke but I like the guy that does it there. You ever go there?
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

I was trying to say I hate kareoke but I like that guy.
me

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Ewe Llama wrote:
That red haired girl is gone then? What happened to the other cute girl that was working there real friendly girl. I like going up to that place on first street Bill Codys they have some good food and I have kareoke but I like the guy that does it there. You ever go there?
I'm the red haired girl and yes I moved away. And from what I understand Bill Cody's just closed down. I heard it from a girl that worked there.
cherrylicker

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

I am much for big crowds. I like Dots . plus or I an going to pay for stuff at a bar I would rather help Dots out.... hey ME why did you move off for 7299
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the red haired girl and yes I moved away. And from what I understand Bill Cody's just closed down. I heard it from a girl that worked there.
You are the red haired girl that served me this past Saturday and you moved away since then? I don't think Bill Cody's shut down but I have only been to a couple bars to eat supper.
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

cherrylicker wrote:
I am much for big crowds. I like Dots . plus or I an going to pay for stuff at a bar I would rather help Dots out.... hey ME why did you move off for 7299
I do not mind if they are big or little crowds just don't like service with a attitude like I got Saturday or wasting a dollar in a juke box when I can not hear the songs I played. Only went in there two other times and that girl with the long hair was great she played the juke box with me that is who I was asking about.
me

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Ewe Llama wrote:
<quoted text>You are the red haired girl that served me this past Saturday and you moved away since then? I don't think Bill Cody's shut down but I have only been to a couple bars to eat supper.
no I was the one that moved away 5 months ago cuz I'm getting married and that town is dying and doesn't really have many career options for younger people
cherrylicker

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Go there when the owner is there and tell him I am sure he will fix the problem . Jeff is a great guy.
Ewe Llama

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Good luck me sorry I did not get to meet you before you left. I went out to the bar last night I mentioned Dots and they said use to be a good place until the owner Jeff ran every one off. Then was told he was the guy in the bar Saturday with the bar tender who had such a bad attitude and he did not correct her. Cherry your a good friend but I just do not see any good coming from that place with service like that.
MR to U

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

cherrylicker wrote:
My friend runs DOTS its a nice small place to hang. Good music, great food. he knows how to cook. not a trashy bar or anthing. love the people that hang there. give it a try
jeff runs all tha good ppl off customers and workers !
cherrylicker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I have not had a problem with Jeff but I do know that he don't put up with any s**t.
cherryeater

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

I would not go to that shit box if it was the last bar in the state. Cody's and BCB are the going places now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union City Discussions

Search the Union City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min FRIENDofWIFEbeater HAWK 141,621
Rulers grocery 3 hr tar58 2
Prime Automotive (Dec '11) 7 hr Really 8
nice hotels (Jul '13) 7 hr haaaha 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Zeke 8,982
New Grocery Store? 9 hr ikno 40
women on the side. and MORE 11 hr guest 7
•••
•••
•••
Union City Dating

more search filters

less search filters