james hack samburg popo
the man

Jackson, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2012
all he does is pull over people with out of state tags people sight seeing and spending money just leave folks alone ur going to meet the right one day and there going to shoot ur dumbasssss how does a crooked s.o.b. like hack with his record carry a damn gun any damn way
Teri

Union City, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Maybe he's just trying to find out who certain people are and where they live. I hear he's got a fetish for young girls.
Truth

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2012
I bet he gave you a ticket for showing your stupid a$$ and you bring your coward crap on here to try and run him down. You people are sick SOB's that need to get a life.
hes a joke

Martin, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2012
I hear he does mess around with alot of the girls in samburg. heard he has sdt so yall be careful. and no he aint wrote me a ticket I dont even go to that shit hole
logger head

Union City, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2012
You sound like your mad at him what he do bow-up your old lady.You punk as$.!!!!
Truth

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2012
"hes a joke" you are one sick SOB that has no balls to get on here and trash the man that is doing his job to keep people safe from trash like you. Come on dowm to Samburg and run your mouth to the wrong person and watch your teeth get knocked out. You sissy a$$.

Union City, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
I bet he gave you a ticket for showing your stupid a$$ and you bring your coward crap on here to try and run him down. You people are sick SOB's that need to get a life.
Why the hell are you taking up for him, hmmm? Do you even know this guy? Sure doesn't sound like you do.
No Doubt

Union City, TN

#8 Jan 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
"hes a joke" you are one sick SOB that has no balls to get on here and trash the man that is doing his job to keep people safe from trash like you. Come on dowm to Samburg and run your mouth to the wrong person and watch your teeth get knocked out. You sissy a$$.
You're the joke, and what are you doing -- threatening people on here? You think you're billy badass... you're messing with the wrong people, man.
Go popo Go

Mayfield, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2012
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the joke, and what are you doing -- threatening people on here? You think you're billy badass... you're messing with the wrong people, man.
shudup punk yor dumb ass will be in jail ..And the charge is yur a st8up punk . Now take yur peachfuzz covered ballz and loose coolo out of topix or your welfare is gonna get cut ..Wut happened they arrested yur momma for trickin agin and hidin crack up her crack ?? LOLOLOLOL ! I know who Im messin wit a str8up bunch of liteweight punkz
Go popo Go

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Teri wrote:
Maybe he's just trying to find out who certain people are and where they live. I hear he's got a fetish for young girls.
wut happened hoe yu got pulled ova for hoein in a clunker wit no registration , tags, or insurance / teri go douche tha stink out of you from all tha 2 dolla trickz yu did last night on the tyson mexicans ya stank hoe !
the man

Jackson, TN

#12 Jan 21, 2012
hack is a crook sued randy roney years ago yeah i no the punk well without gun and badge he is apussyyyyy
just quessing here

Humboldt, TN

#14 Jan 21, 2012
so guessing you both know each other, and don't like each other very much!?!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 21, 2012
Go popo Go wrote:
<quoted text> shudup punk yor dumb ass will be in jail ..And the charge is yur a st8up punk . Now take yur peachfuzz covered ballz and loose coolo out of topix or your welfare is gonna get cut ..Wut happened they arrested yur momma for trickin agin and hidin crack up her crack ?? LOLOLOLOL ! I know who Im messin wit a str8up bunch of liteweight punkz
Hey man, you sound like you're strung out on drugs... how long you been on the hard stuff, dude?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 21, 2012
Go popo Go wrote:
<quoted text> wut happened hoe yu got pulled ova for hoein in a clunker wit no registration , tags, or insurance / teri go douche tha stink out of you from all tha 2 dolla trickz yu did last night on the tyson mexicans ya stank hoe !
You sound like you didn't even finish the 5th grade. What are you, his boyfriend?

Martin, TN

#17 Jan 23, 2012
the man wrote:
all he does is pull over people with out of state tags people sight seeing and spending money just leave folks alone ur going to meet the right one day and there going to shoot ur dumbasssss how does a crooked s.o.b. like hack with his record carry a damn gun any damn way
lol
bandanagirl

United States

#18 Aug 18, 2012
To all of you that are talking bad about Officer Hack:
I wish you would just shut your mouths and get a life. He is the most gentle and considerate man that I have ever met. You all are just upset because he has pulled you over for some reason and you deserved it. Get a life and quit talking about an excellent officer. If you really knew him, you wouldn't talk that way about him and would know he would do anything for anyone. Grow up and be an adult and admit you did wrong. Leave him alone. He is just doing his job and can't help that this world is full of idiots like you that won't abide by the law.
Jeremiah

Union City, TN

#19 Aug 18, 2012
Teri wrote:
He has a fetish for anything female, and a woman would have to be desperate to want to be with him for even 5 minutes.
Shannon

Union City, TN

#20 Aug 18, 2012
bandanagirl wrote:
To all of you that are talking bad about Officer Hack:
I wish you would just shut your mouths and get a life. He is the most gentle and considerate man that I have ever met. You all are just upset because he has pulled you over for some reason and you deserved it. Get a life and quit talking about an excellent officer. If you really knew him, you wouldn't talk that way about him and would know he would do anything for anyone. Grow up and be an adult and admit you did wrong. Leave him alone. He is just doing his job and can't help that this world is full of idiots like you that won't abide by the law.
Sounds like he's making a fool out of you. lol I know Samburg used to be quite mean back in the day, but please, there's not much to the place anymore. They roll up the cracked sidewalks by 4:00 every day.
ic idiots

Humboldt, TN

#21 Aug 19, 2012
Go popo Go wrote:
<quoted text> shudup punk yor dumb ass will be in jail ..And the charge is yur a st8up punk . Now take yur peachfuzz covered ballz and loose coolo out of topix or your welfare is gonna get cut ..Wut happened they arrested yur momma for trickin agin and hidin crack up her crack ?? LOLOLOLOL ! I know who Im messin wit a str8up bunch of liteweight punkz
If the popo arrested people for being stupid you certainly wouldnt last long. Im not sure there is enough room for all stupid people.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 21, 2012
Not enough jail cells to house all the stupid people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lunch 39 min Not a guest 3
First Friends Preschool 41 min OhNoYouDidnt 215
TellaTammy 1 hr true friend - NOT 1
Need a doctor!! 1 hr Kerm 14
Madison B 9 hr Desperate 14
Donald Trump for President 11 hr NoNeedForAName 6
karma 12 hr Guest 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages