Sexually inappropriate behavior in sc...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Maryville, TN

#21 Sep 26, 2012
Yes, the victim was mentally slow and the law is involved. They have been to court. These kids with thugs for parents are seeing too much at home. If this boy does it to this kid (victim), makes you wonder what is being done to him (aggressor )? This is why we must educate our kids to be in guard in the restrooms as well as everywhere else!
Gross

Martin, TN

#22 Sep 30, 2012
At UC middle i heard the kid paid a mentally disabled child to suck his d*ck for $2.. Unbelievable!
ignorant homophobe

Maryville, TN

#23 Sep 30, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
Funny this subject should come up.I was recently informed that homosexuality at Obion Central is getting out of hand.I was told that same sex kids walk in the halls holding hands and they even have what they call a make out spot.I hope none of this is true but if it is it needs to be addressed with the most severity..thank you..
If heterosexual couples are permitted to hold hands and kiss in the hallways, then homosexual couples have the same rights. The school cannot legally ban same sex couples from public displays of affection if opposite sex couples are permitted these displays. It is called discrimination and grounds for the ACLU to sue on behalf of gay couples who are being discriminated against. Whether you like it or not, your children will be working with gay people, employed by gay people, surgically operated on by gay people, represented legally by gay people and taught by gay people. Teaching your children to be homophobic is only going to limit them in their college educations and careers. If seeing a same sex couple hold hands and kiss is the most damaging thing your child sees in his lifetime, then your child is too delicate for society and should live in your house with you supporting him for the rest of his life.
aaa

San Marcos, TX

#25 Oct 1, 2012
This is not about oc schools or gay rights, this is about a child that was sexually molested at school by another child in the bathroom at ucms. This post is to warn parents what is going on and being covered up by the Uc board. How would you feel if your son was the one molested? Would you want to keep quiet or would you want other parents to know so they could talk to their kids and warn them about what happen and what to do if they are ever in that situation. Wake up union city. This should not be shoved under the rug. Are kids are our future. Should we teach them to ignore it and hope it never gets out in the public ? Like I said how would you feel if this was your son or daughter that this happen to.
sickly

Martin, TN

#26 Oct 1, 2012
Why is this happening? Parents or guardians these days don't and aren't able to give our children the attention they need and the one to one talk. What happens if everyone turned gay where would the children come from. God intended us to be man and woman as a couple so we could bear children in his image. Now theres a question for you homophobe. Its sick that kids are treated worse and worse in our schools. Its usually the one who is unhappy that picks on the kids they are jealous of. Saaaaadddd! If I hear of something like this about my kid The school better have guards up at the main entrances and parents better have some protection, cause I won't play around.
well then

United States

#27 Oct 1, 2012
If a middle school aged child is doing this I betcha there are some dead animals buried in his backyard. Watchout ted bundy you got some competition. They better never let this monster back in to school ever. He has lost his right to public education. And his parents better be looked @ closely for child abuse because some monsters are born that way but a lot of them are created over many years of abuse.
Mike

United States

#28 Oct 2, 2012
Do you not think this happened when we were in school....in the 70s and 80s....back then you double up your fist and beat the hell out of the other one that was hurting you. now we are teaching our children to be straight out pussys and not stand up for themselves. Why cant you teach reading writing math,,,and not worry about the collars on the shirts or the plaid shorts the kids are wearing and stop all this monday hillbilly day wednesday 60s day, come on. The teachers are acting more stupid than the kids. TEACH OUR DAMN KIDS NO MATTER WHAT THEY WEAR and when they act out of line pull their little ass out of class and use that paddle again!!!
TheTruthWillSetY ouFree

Martin, TN

#29 Oct 2, 2012
This is what happens when people have no morals are not held accountable for their actions and the teachers can not punish the misbehaved children in school. It is a world of the offended sell drugs go spend a few days in jail if any. Its a sad day when you have drugs found on you and get the case dismissed. Only the thugs have rights anymore. Obama phone, Obama care, Obama food, Obama car, Obama house, mother with 15 children talking on TV saying the Government owes her for her kids. The only thing the Government owes anybody is the right to get a job and have what you can afford. If you want more get a better job not milk the Government for a free ride.
and

United States

#30 Oct 2, 2012
Who the hell is the Parents...cause they need they Ass wooped and they shouldn't let the kid back in school. It's something the kid had to pick up at home. It's embarrassing!!! Kids these days know to Damn much..but for a little boy to have another boy suck his Dick. somebody has been making him do it to them. And he feel like its fine to do smdh
TheTruthWillSetY ouFree

Martin, TN

#31 Oct 3, 2012
Thats is not what happened. Someone is trying to twist the truth. The victim did not start this nor ask for this. This is a story started to only draw the attention away from the truth. The Truth Will Set You Free.
Gross

Martin, TN

#32 Oct 8, 2012
The little boy who started it, his brother does the same with every girl he dates! It terrible my daughters bestfriend and him did it! My child is not aloud to talk to her or him! its terrible
I know

United States

#33 Oct 9, 2012
and wrote:
Who the hell is the Parents...cause they need they Ass wooped and they shouldn't let the kid back in school. It's something the kid had to pick up at home. It's embarrassing!!! Kids these days know to Damn much..but for a little boy to have another boy suck his Dick. somebody has been making him do it to them. And he feel like its fine to do smdh
Its that Barbie (shonte) son who did it but she on cocaine and pays no attention to her kids she is a very irresponsible individual who live in ford street apartments.
Barbie Burton

United States

#34 Oct 9, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Its that Barbie (shonte) son who did it but she on cocaine and pays no attention to her kids she is a very irresponsible individual who live in ford street apartments.
I sure do stay in Ford street Apts & your point is? If im on cocaine your momma is too. U can hide your identity on here but why not say who u are? U a coward. U all keep entertain each other cause im still go keep a smile on my face:)
Barbie Burton

United States

#35 Oct 9, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Its that Barbie (shonte) son who did it but she on cocaine and pays no attention to her kids she is a very irresponsible individual who live in ford street apartments.
Lol soooo funny:)
Barbie Burton

United States

#36 Oct 9, 2012
FYI wrote:
Yes, the victim was mentally slow and the law is involved. They have been to court. These kids with thugs for parents are seeing too much at home. If this boy does it to this kid (victim), makes you wonder what is being done to him (aggressor )? This is why we must educate our kids to be in guard in the restrooms as well as everywhere else!
Bitch come get this thug ass whoopin. Since im a thug.
Get Real

United States

#37 Oct 9, 2012
Barbie Burton wrote:
<quoted text> Bitch come get this thug ass whoopin. Since im a thug.
As expected, ghetto behavior from a parent whose child is living out what he sees the trick Mommy doing! Trash!
FYI

Maryville, TN

#38 Oct 9, 2012
Barbie Burton wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch come get this thug ass whoopin. Since im a thug.
Do everyone a favor, get off the couch and Topix and raise your kids!
Get Real

United States

#39 Oct 9, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Do everyone a favor, get off the couch and Topix and raise your kids!
That's right, give the taxpayers and your Johns a break!
The River Rat

Earlington, KY

#40 Oct 18, 2012
All the adults on topix need to raise their kids and stay off here, if you don't want it to happen then don 't let it and start raising your own children by your morals and ethics. Instead of getting on here and talking, make a difference...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disabled spectators 2 hr 1Catjesse 1
Bi curious 3 hr Chopperblades Redoux 4
Patrick david lew (Mar '17) 14 hr Bri 4
Drug Court 15 hr IKeepUp 26
Hannah Jackson at OC 16 hr Last post got del... 1
Florence Haynes 17 hr UC Citizen 3
OC pep club Mon Local 3

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance