Sexually inappropriate behavior in school

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Hickman, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Please educate your children to be cautious in the bathrooms at school. Sexual misconduct has occurred in a school. They need to be aware to watch out!
Concerned citizen

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Who, what school? What happened? What age are the children? Did u call the school and tell them?

Jackson, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2012
You need to tell them teachers to keep their hands off the students.
heh

Martin, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Something bad happened at ridgemont but im sure the coaches will look the other way being it was a sport kid being a jackass to another student
FYI

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Union City. Boys bathroom. 2 students. Legal action in progress.
Parent

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
2 Boys in the Bathroom ???? High School or Middle
FYI

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Middle. It was witnessed.
Just curious

Memphis, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Yep not ridgemont union city middle school boys bathroom ! But when Huss di hear he sent out a directive " absolutely NO cell phones in bathrooms.". Parents of one kid involved at Union City got a lawyer meet with shcool officials today
mickey

Martin, TN

#9 Sep 21, 2012
what about this pervert in high school that is making horrible remarks to girls in person and on the net....He is one to watch....Just ask around , everyone knows who I am talking about.....he should be turned in for the perverted pics that he puts on his sites.
I heard

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Do what! What exactly happened?
What

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Just curious wrote:
Yep not ridgemont union city middle school boys bathroom ! But when Huss di hear he sent out a directive " absolutely NO cell phones in bathrooms.". Parents of one kid involved at Union City got a lawyer meet with shcool officials today
please tell me what has happened I have two kids in school what do I need to warn them about?

Jackson, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>please tell me what has happened I have two kids in school what do I need to warn them about?
The teachers, tell them not to lead them on
The Ugly Truth

Union City, TN

#13 Sep 21, 2012
It's not just in the bathrooms at school, some inappropriate behavior has happened in the classrooms, and the teachers look the other way!! It's happened at Ridgemont, I know. Children are injured on the playground while the teachers sit on their lazy butts. When Mr. Pitts was principal, he covered some of that stuff up, and threatened the teachers if they got involved.

I don't think he's there any longer, should've retired 20 years ago!
FYI

Hickman, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Two boys in a stall. The one kid had the other pinned in the stall and was "humping" the other one. Don't know if it was with clothes or without.
quest

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 22, 2012
FYI wrote:
Two boys in a stall. The one kid had the other pinned in the stall and was "humping" the other one. Don't know if it was with clothes or without.
Sick!
UC Parent

Jackson, TN

#16 Sep 22, 2012
OMG! My child goes there! Shouldn't they notify parents when that stuff happens?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 22, 2012
UC Parent wrote:
OMG! My child goes there! Shouldn't they notify parents when that stuff happens?
They will NOT notify parents... the children have to tell their parents, then the schools do their best to cover up what goes on.
FYI

Hickman, KY

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Tell the parents? Most of the teachers that work there didn't even know happened. It's all hush hush! That's why I posted on the Topix forum to make others aware. Talk to your kids about good touch/ bad touch.
UC Parent

Jackson, TN

#19 Sep 23, 2012
FYI wrote:
Tell the parents? Most of the teachers that work there didn't even know happened. It's all hush hush! That's why I posted on the Topix forum to make others aware. Talk to your kids about good touch/ bad touch.
I just wonder what grade the children were in and wonder if it involved a special needs child. From what you describe, that seems like sexual assault! They have got to monitor the bathroom and PE dressing rooms! I am saddened that this type of behavior can occur. It's violent and I hope law enforcement is involved! I'm angry!
Good Grief

Medon, TN

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Funny this subject should come up.I was recently informed that homosexuality at Obion Central is getting out of hand.I was told that same sex kids walk in the halls holding hands and they even have what they call a make out spot.I hope none of this is true but if it is it needs to be addressed with the most severity..thank you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tack simons 19 min guest 9
Police Misconduct! (Mar '14) 5 hr lois Lerner 64
union city police don't do their job (Mar '14) 5 hr resource officer 31
camera tickets 5 hr investigative wre... 14
UC Chief of Police wants a 4 door F-150 PU, for... (Apr '14) 5 hr resource officer 106
Police white ford escapes 6 hr investigative wre... 4
speed trap union city tn (Apr '13) 6 hr resource officer 80

Freeze Watch for Obion County was issued at October 31 at 3:06AM CDT

Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Union City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Union City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]