Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

I want to tell the person that broke into my house... Thank you for not hurting my daughter physically. However,She will never forget your black ski mask and all black clothes that you were wearing and especially that knife you were holding. Lets tell the story of Monday night at around 7:30pm. My daughter which is thirteen was home alone because me and her had been shopping all day in Paducah and she was so tired and I (mom) had to get groceries for Christmas because all our family are going to be coming here for Christmas. You (burglar) decided to invade my home and I guess you didnt think anyone was home. My daughter was standing in the hallway thinking you were me and was waiting for you to come in so she could jump out at me like she always does and give me ahug. You chased her and she ran out the door and called 911. She was hiding in the field, thinking you did not know where she was at. I think you knew where she was at and I think you just wanted to steal something and she got in your way. I wanted to say Thank you because now our house is even more secure, we have the peppered spray the real stuff, we have a dog in training right now for people like you and I was taught a most valuable lesson....never never think that this cant happen to you. Mr. Burglar have you ever heard of CARMA, one day its going to bite you in the butt. I hope you get your life together and stop invading on people that have done nothing to deserve what you did. Me and my husband work very hard for what we get why cant you..it is so much more nicer to know that you worked for it and didnt have to steal it. May God have Mercy on your soul and I know you have one...
person

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Lady you are way to nice. That is the first problem. You think the people that came in your house gives a ratsass? The first thing you need to do is security with cameras. Your pepper spray will just piss off someone to the point that they will hurt you. Don't use that stuf. Get guns but only if you have the abilty to use it. Your dog is about as good as the girl that was at home. She did the right thing and that was to ge out but you people might not be so lucky the next time. Things are going to get worse as people start to get hungry as people keep doing with out. You can thank our government for all the jobless people. But keep in mind that when people do get hungry they will act just like animals, animals will do what ever they have to to eat.

I am glad your girl is ok this time but you are going to have to take bigger steps to protect yourself and your family. Times are what they are you and me or anyone else cannot change this. I am also sorry to inform you that God will not keep you or your family safe but has given you the knowledge to help your self and family, so use it.

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

All I can say is that God better have mercy one anyone that ever breaks in my house while my children are home because I will not! You people have never seen crrazy until somebody harms or even threatens to harm one of my children like that.
advice to illiterate mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Blessed wrote:
I want to tell the person that broke into my house... Thank you for not hurting my daughter physically. However,She will never forget your black ski mask and all black clothes that you were wearing and especially that knife you were holding. Lets tell the story of Monday night at around 7:30pm. My daughter which is thirteen was home alone because me and her had been shopping all day in Paducah and she was so tired and I (mom) had to get groceries for Christmas because all our family are going to be coming here for Christmas. You (burglar) decided to invade my home and I guess you didnt think anyone was home. My daughter was standing in the hallway thinking you were me and was waiting for you to come in so she could jump out at me like she always does and give me ahug. You chased her and she ran out the door and called 911. She was hiding in the field, thinking you did not know where she was at. I think you knew where she was at and I think you just wanted to steal something and she got in your way. I wanted to say Thank you because now our house is even more secure, we have the peppered spray the real stuff, we have a dog in training right now for people like you and I was taught a most valuable lesson....never never think that this cant happen to you. Mr. Burglar have you ever heard of CARMA, one day its going to bite you in the butt. I hope you get your life together and stop invading on people that have done nothing to deserve what you did. Me and my husband work very hard for what we get why cant you..it is so much more nicer to know that you worked for it and didnt have to steal it. May God have Mercy on your soul and I know you have one...
Your story is touching but please learn how to spell and write properly. It's KARMA not Carma. Also, pepper spray is a joke and hardly worth bragging about to protect yourself and home. Get some damn guns and learn how to use them because the next burgler could shoot that so called "watch dog" you're training!
Blessed

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

who cares on spelling errors!! Really!!! I dont care what i spell wrong i was upset and i am still upset oops let me think about how to spell did i just spell that right .....WHO CARES about this petty little crap..are you serious?
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

If some loser thought they was gonna break in on my family,they better pray because they might not get to leave my house.I have a gun and will use it.I have two small kids and they are worth more than anything money could buy,let someone try to hurt them! It would be your last day! And really i dont know why people who break in peoples home think they got the upprr hand anyway,im sure they will get in someones house thats crazier than they are..lol
crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

The same thing happened to me when I was also 13. It's almost the exact same story. I too thought it was my parents coming in and hid on the side off the fridge to "surprise" them, but to my surprise it was some strange man. Luckily I scared him about as bad as he scared me and we both ran opposite directions. I did know how to use a gun at that age & we had one in the house, but had the man attacked me there was no way I could have gotten to it in time. Take your daughter to some self defense classes. I promise they work because I have used it.
yes it matters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Blessed wrote:
who cares on spelling errors!! Really!!! I dont care what i spell wrong i was upset and i am still upset oops let me think about how to spell did i just spell that right .....WHO CARES about this petty little crap..are you serious?
If you are raising a child then LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE CORRECTLY. What good do you think it was going to do getting on topix anyway to "address" the lowlife who broke in your home? Do you really think he'll see your post?
Probaby

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

yes it matters wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are raising a child then LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE CORRECTLY. What good do you think it was going to do getting on topix anyway to "address" the lowlife who broke in your home? Do you really think he'll see your post?
If you have read any or most of the topics on this site, then yes the lowlife probably comes here. Is it you? So what if he/she doesn't read it, another lowlife thief will. In this matter the spelling and writing is of no consequence. The statement was written with passion and anger over the invasion of the home and the security of the. daughter. You, yes it matters, need to chill and give this person a break. Why are you being so hard on them?
MyThoughts

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

He might, ya never know who is on Topix.
The Ugly Truth

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

People really take a big chance breaking into someone's house these days. We have ways to protect ourselves and we're not afraid to employ those tactics to keep our loved ones, ourselves, or our possessions safe from burglars.

Folks, it's going to get much worse before it ever gets better, so please... get some security cameras, they cost less than you might think. Also, some decent dead-bolts will help deter a burglar. They're looking for 'easy access' into your homes, make it as hard as possible for them and they won't waste time at your place... they'll move on to the next house -- hopefully, your neighbors will have a secure place, as well.

Don't advertise the fact that you'll be leaving town for a few days, by forgetting to stop delivery of your daily paper, etc. Tell your mail carrier to hold your mail until you return, or have a neighbor retrieve if for you, daily. Don't 'announce' to the world (on MySpace, Facebook, or any other social network) that you've bought valuable objects for your home or that you're leaving town for the holidays.

All it takes is a little common safety sense.
ThatIsTrue

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

People announce everything, they ll announce " Going to Hawaii for 10 days " heck ya might as well say , Rob Me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Union City Forum right now

Search the Union City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min guess who 141,074
who is leeanne james new girlfriend 2 hr LESBIAN HATER 1
margaret odell (Feb '13) 2 hr TEST 11
curious 2 hr oh oh 2
Little Ceasars 3 hr jen 62
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Zeke 8,959
curfew 8 hr guest 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••