First Prev
of 4
Next Last
getalife.

Sidney, OH

#61 May 15, 2012
Stop the Whining wrote:
So maybe you should learn from your own statement.
You're also one to talk. Call other people out on not "learning on their own statement" because you never do anything like that!

Since: Sep 10

Englewood, OH

#62 May 15, 2012
That really doesn't make any sense. Like I said. Arguing with children never works. You are just not making any reason for argument. They say that an empty can rattles the most... And I think your can is empty.
uh huh

Dayton, OH

#63 May 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="getalife."]< quoted text>
You're one to talk.
"you...." It needs capitalized. It's the first word of a sentence. There shouldn't be two quotation marks at the beginning. There is no quotes at the end.[/QUOTE]

There "are" no quotes at the end.

Since: Nov 11

Richmond, IN

#64 May 16, 2012
Stop the Whining wrote:
Here is a good example of kids and there BS. Nashawneerose. You either need to learn how to spell,Get spell check on your computer or just go to the Principals office and look above the door and it will show you how to spell Principal. And as far as Getalife. Look at your students handbook and see what the rule is. If it says that you can that before class and after class then have your Momma go to the board over it. Dont turn to Topix. And if there is nothing being done about it then it looks to me that some is not telling the whole truth....And to Come suck me Bro....Get real... and thing like an adult if ya want to pose as one and think of a better nickname...Come Suck Me Bro...Really? My 5 year old can come up with a better name that that....
not everyone cares about spelling as much as the topix. and the girl got in trouble and did her detention for the cell phone. that was never the issue , the issue was a male person in a female bathroom...her mother made her do the punishment and then punished her at home to... i dont use spell check and dont care if you think i am a kid. i am 49 yrs old and spell everything like it sounds so if it spelled wrong by all means correct itfor im sure someone will not like what i say and i really dont care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerry: US pledges $212 million to Palestinians Oct 13 Pink Rose 2
Lea Suttles (Nov '12) Oct 12 Indeedo 20
Heather Capps Oct 12 Curious George 1
drunken school board members Oct 10 TadW 6
chris shiverdecker (Nov '11) Oct 6 friend1 13
What are they doing with the old kmart? Sep 29 Curious George 6
What do people think about Surry Lane Apartments Sep 28 Curious 1
Union City Dating
Find my Match

Union City Jobs