Next Last
the sister

South Whitley, IN

#1 Apr 14, 2010
what does everybody think of her?
my love

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 15, 2010
well idk.....lol. you can say a lot bout brooke lol...its just the decision on what to say!!:P
geesh

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Apr 15, 2010
the sister wrote:
what does everybody think of her?
What kind of sister posts a topic like that? You know very well that you are opening the door to all types of negative, slanderous comments about your own sister! Glad you're not my sister! Shame on you! Remember..we never reveal our character as clearly as when we describe that of another!

“the sister”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 16, 2010
ok "geesh" i am deffinatley not brookes sister so suck it.
my love

Dayton, OH

#5 Apr 16, 2010
are you saying that to me?? jkjk
to geesh.....im not brookes sister....how did you assum that?? im not that person that goes around saying crap bout my sisters...
union city

Waynesfield, OH

#6 Apr 24, 2010
ok u guys need to get a life and stop talkin bout my girl brooke! u guys have low self asteam and it makes u feel better to put other down! so look in the mior and GET A LIFE U IMATURE PEOPLE!
my love

Dayton, OH

#7 Apr 26, 2010
we do have lifes..and we do have self asteam cause at least were brave enough to post something, so why dont you look in the mirror and stop calling us imature when you are being imature yourself!!!
the sister

Dayton, OH

#8 Apr 26, 2010
lol true that sista yo

Since: Sep 10

Dayton, OH

#9 Sep 24, 2010
union city wrote:
ok u guys need to get a life and stop talkin bout my girl brooke! u guys have low self asteam and it makes u feel better to put other down! so look in the mior and GET A LIFE U IMATURE PEOPLE!
Shut the F*CK UP. nobody likes brooke you know that. obviuosly she uses everybody. she is a b*tch. she is disgusting. she is a waist of life and a waist of time. tell her to go f*ck herself
her real sister

Huntington, IN

#11 Sep 26, 2010
Well most of u on here must not know brooke very well or u wouldnt be talkin shit bout her she is a wonderful sister an aunt an why dont u bitchs put ur name up here instead of hideing behind a screen an it seems the waste of life is u who cant be brave enough to post ur own name on here but it didnt take much to type hers did it?? keep messin wit brooke n u will get ur punishment . lov u lil sis dont worry bout the haters ur beautiful an they jus wanna b u lmao !

Since: Sep 10

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Oct 2, 2010
True that real sister....I dont even know this girl But I know that kids are cruel and you wont grow up till you get older. So do yourself A favor and put your computer in the closet till you grow up. You cant act like babies all your life!!!!!
The unknown

Cleveland, OH

#13 Oct 4, 2010
I love this, it is just like watching channel one today and kids were killing their selves bc of bullying. People have no idea on how much stress they put on other people. U know what i am sick of? Seeing my name and other teen or kid names on topix? Really? I mean Im almost 15 and my name has been on here morre then once. There some kids that are on here and there like 7. I bet they dnt know people are talking shit about them. Come on guys. If i had it my way topix would not be on the internet and if it was it would be monitored!!!!!!!!!!
Stop the Whining wrote:
True that real sister....I dont even know this girl But I know that kids are cruel and you wont grow up till you get older. So do yourself A favor and put your computer in the closet till you grow up. You cant act like babies all your life!!!!!
Brooke Collins

Cleveland, OH

#14 Oct 6, 2010
wow, you obivously dont know me, so stop running your mouth. great comeback no one likes me? o yeah thats so true? whatever, your such a little kid how low can you get? all iim saying is that you dont even know, so stop running your mouth. i mean seriously grow up and stop hiding behind that screen name. and i use people, yeah ok? you know me so well dont you? ahahah. your such a little kid. grow up and get a hobby im mean seriously, get the facts straight before you start running you mouth.
people like you make me laugh !
PSH_-_- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the F*CK UP. nobody likes brooke you know that. obviuosly she uses everybody. she is a b*tch. she is disgusting. she is a waist of life and a waist of time. tell her to go f*ck herself
yourmom

Monterey, IN

#15 Oct 6, 2010
PSH_-_- wrote:
<quoted text>
F you who ever wrote this should beat the fing sh.t out of you your stupid and your a waste of life
yourmom

Monterey, IN

#16 Oct 6, 2010
Brooke Collins wrote:
wow, you obivously dont know me, so stop running your mouth. great comeback no one likes me? o yeah thats so true? whatever, your such a little kid how low can you get? all iim saying is that you dont even know, so stop running your mouth. i mean seriously grow up and stop hiding behind that screen name. and i use people, yeah ok? you know me so well dont you? ahahah. your such a little kid. grow up and get a hobby im mean seriously, get the facts straight before you start running you mouth.
people like you make me laugh !
<quoted text>
brook i love you and your not a waste of life and trust me if i do find out who did this i will kick there ass :):) i love you your my best friend C.S
Kasey Flesher

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Oct 6, 2010
everyone just needs to shut the fu ck up about brooke. like seriously PSH if your all big and bad like you think posting stuff on topx why dont you come out from behind your screen name. i think your a pussy who needs to get a life, and is probably just mad because brooke probably blew you off. see i can speak my mind and im not afraid to post my name - KASEY FLESHER. brooke is like one of my bestfriends so if your talking crap about her, your talking crap about me so step up and be a man. & in your post you talk to us like we know who you are but obviously we dont because like i said your a pussy. topix is the dumbest site that was ever invented. its nothing but drama and shit talkers. i love you brooke and dont let these low lifes bring you down.:)
Cameron Shuff

Monterey, IN

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Kasey Flesher wrote:
everyone just needs to shut the fu ck up about brooke. like seriously PSH if your all big and bad like you think posting stuff on topx why dont you come out from behind your screen name. i think your a pussy who needs to get a life, and is probably just mad because brooke probably blew you off. see i can speak my mind and im not afraid to post my name - KASEY FLESHER. brooke is like one of my bestfriends so if your talking crap about her, your talking crap about me so step up and be a man. & in your post you talk to us like we know who you are but obviously we dont because like i said your a pussy. topix is the dumbest site that was ever invented. its nothing but drama and shit talkers. i love you brooke and dont let these low lifes bring you down.:)
ya im with kasey your talking shit and you dont even have the balls to put your real name and if you do we will find YOU PIECE OF TRASH
Kasey Flesher

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Oct 6, 2010
this is what i dont get about this site. "your mom" if your man enough to post saying your going to kick PSH's ass why dont you just write out your entire name so the ass kicking can began?
*thank you cameron.:)
**oh btw "yourmom" brooke is MY bestfriend!:P :))
Brooke Collins

Cleveland, OH

#20 Oct 6, 2010
this is pretty funny because i didnt think i had friends according to "psh", i guess stangers just stand up for me right?
ahahahaha.
Cameron Shuff

Monterey, IN

#21 Oct 7, 2010
Kasey Flesher wrote:
this is what i dont get about this site. "your mom" if your man enough to post saying your going to kick PSH's ass why dont you just write out your entire name so the ass kicking can began?
*thank you cameron.:)
**oh btw "yourmom" brooke is MY bestfriend!:P :))
everybody im yourmom cameron shuff there lol happy now :):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris shiverdecker (Nov '11) Jul 16 Whiteatlte33 64
Trailer park off stateline. Jul 15 U already know 2
Church of God Restoration - Anyone Heard of thi... Jul 14 learn the facts 6
Lost friend Jul 12 Mlbard 1
Jacked up eyebrows Jun '17 Inked 7
Fort Recovery business bouncing payroll checks Jun '17 Lebanon101 1
Snooty Greenville people May '17 Chikorita 6

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance