Astrology & Psychic gallary on Route ...

Astrology & Psychic gallary on Route 3 is a SCAM

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Sandra M

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Jul 31, 2006
My friends and I were scamed by this "psychic" named Victoria Eli. She will tell you that you have a curse and she will do "work" to help you with your problems. After you give her money she will not return your calls. Her predictions dont come true. She and her daughter will make up elaborate lies about why she is unavailable. Do Not go to her. This is a SCAM.
Kate

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Jul 31, 2006
I have heard of similar experiences from others about this particular place. This woman I think also does phone readings. Its a shame. I encourage people to report this to the secaucus police.
Lisa

Plainfield, NJ

#3 Aug 10, 2006
yes! I have had a terrible experience here. this place is a scam. VICTORIA ELI is a FRAUD! Report her to the Secaucus police.
William

Wayne, NJ

#4 Sep 19, 2006
i went to this psychic 5 years ago, she predicted lots of things and NONE came true. dont go to her, and waster your time or money. I can tell you from my experience that just have faith in yourself and you will not need these so called "psychics."
PHONY people SUK

Union, NJ

#5 Sep 26, 2006
IF you GO TO A PSYCHIC ... you're and idiot! PLAIN AND SIMPLE
What the hell is wrong with you people!!??
Don't be soo Phony, wake up GET ReAL!
maryann-

Orange Park, FL

#6 Nov 27, 2006
too much money was taken from me and nothing was done
we need to unite and stop these people..i can't tell how much the mother and daughter took from me
sue

Orange Park, FL

#7 Nov 27, 2006
i was in better shape 5 years ago then i am now---
too much money wasted...and no results
joan

Orange Park, FL

#8 Nov 27, 2006
i can't even begin the false hope mother and daughter gave me for 2 years...these few issues that i have ..they totally ignored--kept hanging up on me
and hard core money that came out of my pocket...i was a devoted paying customer..they had not business to great me this way
jane

Orange Park, FL

#9 Nov 30, 2006
nobody unites and goes to get these people..customers complain but nonone does
anything..and there still making thousands
of dollars off of people with serious problems looking for help..something has to be done
sara

Stamford, CT

#10 Nov 30, 2006
this is why mother and daughter live in that mansion in secaucus while people are suffering .. these poor souls give thousands of dollars to these creeps-- these creeps get to live elaborate lives and your still crying your eyes out alone and with no help
sue

Stamford, CT

#11 Dec 7, 2006
i can't believe noone has come forth yet about getting these awful people...
Maria

Shirley, NY

#12 Jan 14, 2007
Lisa wrote:
yes! I have had a terrible experience here. this place is a scam. VICTORIA ELI is a FRAUD! Report her to the Secaucus police.
we need more people getting them on this website
they take the money and hang up the phone--they can't talk, they yell and you to stop call them, they say there going to call back and never do... there family member is ill, call after 10pm
Lisette

Shirley, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2007
PHONY people SUK wrote:
IF you GO TO A PSYCHIC ... you're and idiot! PLAIN AND SIMPLE
What the hell is wrong with you people!!??
Don't be soo Phony, wake up GET ReAL!
i just called one of them and they told me--sunday is there day off, monday they can't talk, tuesday they are ill, wednesday they had to go to the hospital..its gott stop
lisa

New York, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2007
i just called her 3 times and she never picks up the phone..do you know how much i spent on these people.....
mike

New York, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2007
we have to get people to get talking about these people..the do not take calls, they hang up the phone they tell you its your fault and do absolutely nothing to help you....we have to keep doing this
Lisa

New York, NY

#16 Mar 22, 2007
i just had a fight with them....they are a disgusting group of women -- they should not be permitted to help people....

my home e-mail is [email protected]...plse make communication asap

if any of you want to meet at some point please e-mail they took $7K from me over the course of 5 years.....$50 here $100 there...and continue to hang up the phone in my ear..there are low lifes and we have to do something...I'm so fed up
Lisapart 2

New York, NY

#17 Mar 22, 2007
and if any of you want to know why i hung around that long was its because i truly need help
abigail

Chatham, NJ

#18 Apr 14, 2007
listen up people that have been scammed by VICTORIA ELI at the Astrology & Psychic gallary on Route 3. YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK. ALL OF IT. I DID. You need to threaten them with a Police complaint. Go to the secacus police station which is 2 minutes away from her house. The mother and daughter are not educated. They get scared with this. Trust me. File a complaint. Get a lawyer. They will give you money back and beg you to stop the charges against them. Do it. When you call and they try to ignore your call tell them you will file a police complaint, get a lawyer AND call the IRS because they dont report their these readings as income on their taxes because they take cash or check and do not give you a receipt for it. TRUST ME. THEY WILL GET IN LOT OF TROUBLE AND GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK.
abigail

Chatham, NJ

#19 Apr 14, 2007
also file a complaint with NEW JERSEY CONSUMER DEPARTMENT ( http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/contactinfo.... ) AND CALL SECAUCUS MAYOR'S DEPARTMENT AND THE SECAUCUS CONSUMER DEPARTMENT. file those complaints. these people are ruining many lives in the state of new jersey and your elected officials have a duty to protect every citizen of new jersey from their scam.
http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/contactinfo....
maryann

Orange Park, FL

#20 Apr 18, 2007
Victoria threatened me with harrassment

TO ABIGAIL: I DON'T THINK THAT THEY ARE THAT FRIGHTENED..BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL MANIPULATING PEOPLE

.....on their voice mail i read every single one of these complaints...

they freaked out...now i'm filing this consumer affairs complaint...the cops told me they really can't do anything.

people...leave them a voice mail with all of these complaints..... keep calling, keep calling, keep calling

we need to get infront of their house with signs...and boycott them outta here--they are not worthy of helping people...your welcome to [email protected] s my friends e-mail we're both going to try to get THEIR
NEGATIVITY OUTTA HERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Probe of jail director's alleged racist outburs... 17 hr Bob1 1
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Mon Tim 25
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul 18 JAYB 1
Tearing down of St. Michaels Grammar School (Mar '06) Jul 16 Jvaldes 24
News Allegations of racism over street art in Jersey... Jul 5 YoLarisa kalasche... 3
News Lyndhurst woman indicted on sex charges involvi... Jun 30 anoer 1
What happened to good customer service?! - Cugi... Jun '16 nwebster 1

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages