Review: James R Lisa Law Office

Posted in the Union City Forum

Meg G

UK

#1 Sep 14, 2011
James R. Lisa is a crook. Google him or contact the Bar Association before you do business with him.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Meg G wrote:
James R. Lisa is a crook. Google him or contact the Bar Association before you do business with him.
\
This guy is THE WORST LAWYER in NJ. I have NO Criminal Record at all and got arrested on a Stupid charge and it took him 5 days to get me out and en my bail was close to 40,000!!!! And I have NEVER been arrested at all!! My Public Defender did more for me then he ever did! All he and Vinny care about is the money and how much you have.
Stay away!! he is a Shister. You are better off going with Creepy Bruce Gates!!
Meg G

UK

#3 Sep 15, 2011
CaptCaveMan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
\
This guy is THE WORST LAWYER in NJ. I have NO Criminal Record at all and got arrested on a Stupid charge and it took him 5 days to get me out and en my bail was close to 40,000!!!! And I have NEVER been arrested at all!! My Public Defender did more for me then he ever did! All he and Vinny care about is the money and how much you have.
Stay away!! he is a Shister. You are better off going with Creepy Bruce Gates!!
I know the character & I wish people would stop getting on these forums talking about how upstanding he is. Not only is he a crook, he's a crappy lawyer. But the truth is slowly but surely coming out. Thank goodness for the internet age. But you know that he will most likely get on here & slam you on your character right. That's what he does. So don't be surprised. But before James R. Lisa gets on any of these forums & degrades anyone he should remember his own criminal record, his ow drug & alcohol troubles. Which by the way he's still an addict which is probably why he goes so voraciously after money. He needs it for his fix. I'm sorry you didn't come across a site like this before you did business with him. Now pass the word on so hopefully we can save the next poor soul from falling victim to this wanna be 'John Gotti'. Teflon he is not & does not realize it yet.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Meg G wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the character & I wish people would stop getting on these forums talking about how upstanding he is. Not only is he a crook, he's a crappy lawyer. But the truth is slowly but surely coming out. Thank goodness for the internet age. But you know that he will most likely get on here & slam you on your character right. That's what he does. So don't be surprised. But before James R. Lisa gets on any of these forums & degrades anyone he should remember his own criminal record, his ow drug & alcohol troubles. Which by the way he's still an addict which is probably why he goes so voraciously after money. He needs it for his fix. I'm sorry you didn't come across a site like this before you did business with him. Now pass the word on so hopefully we can save the next poor soul from falling victim to this wanna be 'John Gotti'. Teflon he is not & does not realize it yet.
I agree He thinks he is a Mob Lawyer. He is stuck in that ambulance chasing little office in JC snorting blow all day and doing Nothing for his clients! Take note this guy will do NOTHING you! He will get you a 50,000 bail on simple assualt LOL!!!
The judges must Hate him. What does he have a criminal record for??
John Deloney

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Jan 19, 2013
I had a $1900 tax bill that he managed to INCREASE to $5300!!! He missed deadlines and appeals that my debt was blown up with penalties and interest!!! STAY AWAY!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JAMES R. LISA, ESQ. for your health and safety!
L Fan

Newark, NJ

#6 Feb 4, 2013
HES FIGHTS HARD! HES A GR8 ATTORNEY! HE GOT MY ISSUES REDUCED TO A FINE WHEN I WAS OFFERED JAIL TIME! HES GR8!
Finche Atticos

Hoboken, NJ

#7 Mar 10, 2013
L Fan wrote:
HES FIGHTS HARD! HES A GR8 ATTORNEY! HE GOT MY ISSUES REDUCED TO A FINE WHEN I WAS OFFERED JAIL TIME! HES GR8!
This layer has done a fine job for me and my family. I think wha is going on here is that a few women who were rejected by my lawyer are seeking revenge. But the best revenge is age and gravity. Mr. lisa is a brilliant professional. Leave him be. FA
Pooh bear

Katonah, NY

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Atticus Finch?? Really Jimmy, you're becoming very transparent.
Rejected women, you've got that backwards. More like women who have been willfully deceived by mr lisa, personal an professional lives usually collide. If you lie in one aspect, you lie in all.
Age and gravity, have you seen him recently? I guess with how many years and how often he's lied has made it extremely hard for him to hold his head up, let alone hold it up high. Just ask his "friends" if he has any left. As an attorney, he skates on a fine line that can go either way, are you willing to risk it? I wouldn't be.
Damian Rivera

New York, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2013
James Lisa is a good attorney he saved me from going to prison. Thanx.
jmontoya46

Secaucus, NJ

#11 Sep 5, 2014
Mr lisa is an outstanding lawyer I had about 5 open cases and more serious charges and all I got was two years probation I got a DUI in my car and still got probation I never got me in jail he got my bAill reduced and did nothing but good for all of my friends that I sent to him that I Kno he beat their charges so i dont know why theyre so many bad things about him i Highly recomend him my name is jaime ayala so listen to me when i say hes good
mariner2713

Howell, NJ

#12 Jan 5, 2015
i have known jimmy since 1969,,,he went to Prep with me,,,he is also my lawyer,,,he still has many friends - i am one of them,,,he is a very good lawyer who i would trust him with anything,,,is he perfect - no - but Our Lord once said let he who is without sin cast the first stone - in all the years that i have known him he has never cast the few stone,,,obviously someone doesn't like him but to use the internet anonymously to rip him just shows a lack of class,,,
lisa

Hamburg, NJ

#13 Jan 15, 2015
Everybody makes mistakes in life…that is why it is called life. It is how we respond to them and grow.

Give this man a break!
lisa

Hamburg, NJ

#14 Jan 15, 2015
Everybody makes mistakes in life…that is why it is called life. It is how we respond to them and grow.

Give this man a break! He is a good person.
amazing

New York, NY

#17 Tuesday Apr 21
James is a great lawyer.While I was aware of those things that occurred over 20 years ago,his. Representation of my son for serious charges was amazing.He saved my son
AnthonyA3625

Wilmington, DE

#18 Monday Apr 27
mariner2713 wrote:
i have known jimmy since 1969,,,he went to Prep with me,,,he is also my lawyer,,,he still has many friends - i am one of them,,,he is a very good lawyer who i would trust him with anything,,,is he perfect - no - but Our Lord once said let he who is without sin cast the first stone - in all the years that i have known him he has never cast the few stone,,,obviously someone doesn't like him but to use the internet anonymously to rip him just shows a lack of class,,,
Are Lisa's friends really using the Bible to defend this guy? Now that's funny. How about "Thou Shall Not Steal" you jerk? This piece of trash has been suspended by the bar numerous times for stealing from his clients. Plus he's been suspended for drinking and using drugs. Everyone knows he's committed tons of illegalities that he's gotten away with. Wonder if all these assclowns would be on here defending this skunk if it was their money he stole. Of course not. It's about time the bar shut down this crook and liar forever. Plus he truly sucks as a lawyer.
truth

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Tuesday Apr 28
AnthonyA3625 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Lisa's friends really using the Bible to defend this guy? Now that's funny. How about "Thou Shall Not Steal" you jerk? This piece of trash has been suspended by the bar numerous times for stealing from his clients. Plus he's been suspended for drinking and using drugs. Everyone knows he's committed tons of illegalities that he's gotten away with. Wonder if all these assclowns would be on here defending this skunk if it was their money he stole. Of course not. It's about time the bar shut down this crook and liar forever. Plus he truly sucks as a lawyer.
hey we hear generalities.Whats interesting is the guy is a criminal attorney.The fact all u naysayers are out there and have used him:What crime have u committed?Are u an accused pedophile?A drug dealer?Rapist?Which is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faculty at North Bergen High School very Rude t... (Jan '10) May 1 integrity 20
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Apr 29 pup07030 19
Review: Ahold Ecommerce Apr 28 Angela 1
News New Secaucus chief of police hopes to move town... Apr 24 Richie 1
News Poll: Do you agree with municipalities limiting... Apr 20 J Madison 1
UR-144, 5fur144, Incense Blends, Ethylone, AB-C... Apr 19 stanleyhopman 1
Opinion: Why are jitney buses allowed to park i... Mar '15 big hoffa 1
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE