one stabbed and 2 arrested overnight

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
smoothly

Columbia City, IN

#1 Apr 11, 2011
does anyone know who it was that got stabbed and lifelined to miami hos.?or who the 2 that got arrested ?seen it on the morning news but know names where released.cops said heavy drinking had been going on all day sunday and into the night.
Great

Columbia City, IN

#2 Apr 11, 2011
smoothly wrote:
does anyone know who it was that got stabbed and lifelined to miami hos.?or who the 2 that got arrested ?seen it on the morning news but know names where released.cops said heavy drinking had been going on all day sunday and into the night.
Here in Union City??
smoothly

Columbia City, IN

#3 Apr 11, 2011
yes it happen in union city ohio at peppermint village
smoothly

Columbia City, IN

#4 Apr 11, 2011
i dont know if the people lived there but it is where it happened.
uci dude

Knightstown, IN

#5 Apr 11, 2011
Yea joe king got stabbed by stevie restler.
Dont

Amelia, OH

#6 Apr 11, 2011
who cares

Monee, IL

#7 Apr 11, 2011
Josh anders is the one being showed
spermint

Columbia City, IN

#8 Apr 11, 2011
the link doesnt say who was stabbed or who the second guy was that was involved ?or if they were in coustody ?did they take them to ohio or did they get him in indiana ?
Lived here my whole life

Sidney, OH

#9 Apr 11, 2011
Heard Joe King was the one stabbed.
spermint

Columbia City, IN

#10 Apr 11, 2011
do these 3 live in the apparments?
really

Sidney, OH

#11 Apr 11, 2011
I am shocked, I never would have thought that UC had those kind of people living here! sorry microsoft doesn't make a sarcasm font just yet.
Bobby Light

Nappanee, IN

#12 Apr 11, 2011
Hide your kids,hide your wife!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA
No shock

Hubbard, OH

#13 Apr 11, 2011
It was joe king that was stabbed and it was on the ohio side. The police do have someone in custody. I guss if Mr. King would not have snitched out a bunch of peps from here and expected to come back with no reprocusions after prison he was def wrong. The sad thing is he cond is wife into believing he was a good guy. HER poor kids will suffer now too. Screw Joe, Pray for her family.
forest eyes

Columbia City, IN

#14 Apr 11, 2011
forest eyes

Columbia City, IN

#15 Apr 11, 2011
the link is to the boy arrested the police only arrested one not the one showed on tv. the news reported that joe is in critical condition
showdown

Columbia City, IN

#16 Apr 11, 2011
No shock wrote:
It was joe king that was stabbed and it was on the ohio side. The police do have someone in custody. I guss if Mr. King would not have snitched out a bunch of peps from here and expected to come back with no reprocusions after prison he was def wrong. The sad thing is he cond is wife into believing he was a good guy. HER poor kids will suffer now too. Screw Joe, Pray for her family.
who did he snitch out?was the boy arrested one he snitched out?and if he snitched why was he in jail?
No shock

Hubbard, OH

#17 Apr 11, 2011
a bunch of people, not sure, he recieved a reduced sentence for his info.
what

Celina, OH

#18 Apr 11, 2011
so being a snitch justifys being stabbed nearly to death? what is wrong with you people?!
how it works

Sidney, OH

#19 Apr 11, 2011
you keep your mouth shut! that's how it works, but UC people don't get that. they all snitch, every last one of them. hard to face prison time when you are still a weak little boy. ever heard that snitches get stitches? it's unfortunate for his family and his kids. if you can't do the time, don't do the crime, right?
ucp

Sidney, OH

#20 Apr 11, 2011
how it works wrote:
you keep your mouth shut! that's how it works, but UC people don't get that. they all snitch, every last one of them. hard to face prison time when you are still a weak little boy. ever heard that snitches get stitches? it's unfortunate for his family and his kids. if you can't do the time, don't do the crime, right?
thats how it works every were this person is right as hell if you ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Bartenders (Nov '09) 7 hr UC_Hog_Hunter 41
Slaughter to Perform at Copy's!? 14 hr IdiotsWC 15
recycling? Wed ralfy 4
Buffalo Wild Wings Winchester Wed ralfy 6
copys Wed McStuffings 35
Broasters Dec 16 Florida man 1
Don't Tell Me She's Dumb Enough To Stay With Hi... Dec 16 Nosey 4
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web