Opinions

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Anyone know this guy? What kind of reputation does he have? Is he honest?
Matt is HOTT

Sidney, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2012
He is a good guy but, he likes them younger girls. He dated Julie Edwards whens she was 16 year old! His momma is a sweetheart. Just watch your back, he cheated on his exwife. I would do him but, woudlnt have a relationship with him lol
Friend

Sidney, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Matt is absolutely one of the most stand up people I know. Julie Edwards is older than Matt so I doubt he dated her when he was 16 and he never cheated on his ex-wife, it was quite the other way around. He fought for custody of his son, got it and is a great father. He is happily married and his family always comes first to him. I don't know why anyone would want to drag his name onto this site but "HOTT" has no clue what they are talking about as usual with people on here. I trust Matt completely and am proud to call him a friend.
Amazing

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2012
He's married huh? Well that's good to know because he told me that he was not involved with anyone. I knew about his son and his ex but how long has he been married? What a creep. I hope his wife knows that she's living with a liar. What upsets me the most is how his friends have been supporting his lies. They all knew what he was about and didn't say a thing.
Friend

Sidney, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2012
You're a flat out liar and anyone who know's Matt knows better than to believe that kind of b.s.. I'm not sure what your problem is with him but you might as well quit while you're behind. Anyone who know's Matt at all will tell you he's one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. Matt would NEVER cheat on his wife and you can take that to the bank.
Name says it all

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2012
Friend wrote:
You're a flat out liar and anyone who know's Matt knows better than to believe that kind of b.s.. I'm not sure what your problem is with him but you might as well quit while you're behind. Anyone who know's Matt at all will tell you he's one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. Matt would NEVER cheat on his wife and you can take that to the bank.
Well Matt's "friend" you can rest assure that I would and will NEVER fool around with a married man who seems to forget (once he steps foot on campus) that he's got a wife AND kids at home.
Laughing

Hubbard, OH

#7 Jan 28, 2012
You all are so hillbilly. LOL
MATT COX

Elwood, IN

#8 Feb 3, 2012
WELL THIS IS PRETTY FUNNY SEEIng HOW I TAKE ALL CLASSES ONLINE THROUGH ivy tech and the only times I have ever been on the muncie campus my wife and kids have been with me . I read this and laugh and so did my wife some one really has no idea of what the Hell they are even talking about and it really makes us laugh and thank you to who ever you are that is sticking up for me
stylias2003

Anderson, IN

#9 Feb 3, 2012
yes he is married with 5 kids I believe that youi guys are talking about two different matt cox because the matt cox I know never has been on ivytech campus
Mike

Greenville, OH

#10 Feb 5, 2012
Sounds to me like someone is either mad or jealous, perhaps, and is acting foolish by using Topix as a weapon to cause discord in your marriage. Can we get any more juvenile than that people?
MATT COX

Elwood, IN

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Ya really I'm not worried about it I have done nothing wrong my wife is still laughing about this
Loser alert

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2012
MATT COX wrote:
Ya really I'm not worried about it I have done nothing wrong my wife is still laughing about this
Maybe she'll be called out for active duty once again and you'll be up to your old tricks. You're a loser.
MrsCox

Elwood, IN

#13 Feb 6, 2012
active duty? what are you talking about? i am here every day with him and our famiy. I've never been in the service. I'm telling you there are two matt cox's.Id like to see a pic of this so called matt cox that is a creep.
whoa

Allenton, WI

#14 Feb 7, 2012
5 kids? Get snipped
family friend for 30yrs

Sidney, OH

#15 Feb 11, 2012
You all must be talkin about a different M.Cox. except for "HOTT" who just doesn't have there facts straight.. I'm know for a fact it was his older brother that had a relationship with J.Edwards not Matt. I also know that Matt would never cheat on his wife or do anything that would hurt his family. Matt is a upstanding guy, very honest and trustworthy! Must say his name is the last one I thought I would ever see on Trash Talk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marajun CLOSING 53 min Glad to be alive 7
Shady SOB! 18 hr Shelly 5
Pizza house 19 hr Just wondering 1
Older man with clipboard 19 hr just a question 1
Montpelier Jamboree this weekend - Band from th... Tue MontpelierJambore... 1
Winchester Cafe Tue Ralph 3
shoot the herion dealers Mon Worried 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages