Matthew Stewart Arrest AGAIN
Cant stand Head_Lice

Plymouth, IN

#26 Mar 4, 2010
meee wrote:
her mom knew they were together he was at her house all the time. they knew how old he was and didn't care.
Your out of your flipping mind! Her mom would never allow this! I know her mom and I know for a fact that this statement isd not true! Her mom would not allow this!
Head_Lice

Mississauga, Canada

#27 Mar 4, 2010
prolly wrote:
<quoted text>You are very passionate about this so you must have first hand knowledge so you must be an old band helper yourself
Yeah first hand knowledge in that I have seen theses tramps in action! You know full well that there are 13 and 14 Y/O girls that look and act 18 and 19!! And you are also fooling yourself if you think that most of them DO NOT know full well what they want! You can not tell me I am wrong!! There are far too many jr ho bags trained by their welfare leeching "mom" how to "do it". Then someone finds out, threatens "mom" with CPS, and then the trainer and trainee goes into "shocked mom" and "victim" mode. After all, gotta keep that welfare check coming in! Again look at that beaner Rigatoni! Here he sets in jail and the "victim" is flat backing it like there's no tomorrow and mommy is cheering her on!
riga-what

Rockford, OH

#28 Mar 4, 2010
how are we supposed to see Rigatoni as an example if we do know know what happened to him.
Head_Lice

Mississauga, Canada

#29 Mar 4, 2010
riga-what wrote:
how are we supposed to see Rigatoni as an example if we do know know what happened to him.
Rigatoni is an illegal beaner. Apparently from what I have been told, and read, he had mucho sexual encounters with a 14 y/o girl. The version of the story floating around is that mom knew Rigatoni was sleeping with the 14 y/o and was cool with it. She was threatened with CPS and then blamed it all on the beaner who now sits in jail. Now that he is in jail, the 14 Y/O continues to be wild as a march hare! Word on the street is the "victim" was in attendance at a party afterward and well pretty much was demonstrating how promiscuous she was with 3 or 4 older guys. The "victim" hangs with older ho bags who "mentor" her and her "mom" is cool with it because her "mom" also "taught her the ropes"
riga-what

Rockford, OH

#30 Mar 4, 2010
Head_Lice wrote:
<quoted text> Rigatoni is an illegal beaner. Apparently from what I have been told, and read, he had mucho sexual encounters with a 14 y/o girl. The version of the story floating around is that mom knew Rigatoni was sleeping with the 14 y/o and was cool with it. She was threatened with CPS and then blamed it all on the beaner who now sits in jail. Now that he is in jail, the 14 Y/O continues to be wild as a march hare! Word on the street is the "victim" was in attendance at a party afterward and well pretty much was demonstrating how promiscuous she was with 3 or 4 older guys. The "victim" hangs with older ho bags who "mentor" her and her "mom" is cool with it because her "mom" also "taught her the ropes"
Oh good lord. Thanks HL for the info.
oldschool

Winchester, IN

#31 Mar 5, 2010
Head Lice seems to know alot about the sexual activities of underage girls. Is he a participant in these activities? Inquiring minds want to know.
no name

Maineville, OH

#32 Mar 5, 2010
Head_Lice wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah first hand knowledge in that I have seen theses tramps in action! You know full well that there are 13 and 14 Y/O girls that look and act 18 and 19!! And you are also fooling yourself if you think that most of them DO NOT know full well what they want! You can not tell me I am wrong!! There are far too many jr ho bags trained by their welfare leeching "mom" how to "do it". Then someone finds out, threatens "mom" with CPS, and then the trainer and trainee goes into "shocked mom" and "victim" mode. After all, gotta keep that welfare check coming in! Again look at that beaner Rigatoni! Here he sets in jail and the "victim" is flat backing it like there's no tomorrow and mommy is cheering her on!
i know a few teenage girls who lie about their age and say they are older than they are they lie because they know an older male would not give them any attention and yes there are some teenage girls who are little ho bags my daughter was friends with one til i told my daughter no more
onlyinuc

Cleveland, OH

#33 Mar 5, 2010
he was an assistant at the middle school. are you sayin he thought she flunked 4 years and was legal? Come On! If I am 13 and even if Momma taught me am I a jr. ho or a victim? A VICTIM If you were raised from 13 in Malasia as a prostitute are you a whore or a victim? A VICTIM If U.C. doesn't change its backwoods attitude about this behavior all little children are fair game to these deviates.
guiltyaschargedl ol

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Mar 5, 2010
oldschool wrote:
Head Lice seems to know alot about the sexual activities of underage girls. Is he a participant in these activities? Inquiring minds want to know.
Hmm maybe he is one of the cops who is patrolling this site and trying to get the pot stirred...Come Head Lice who are you? Inquiring minds do want to know??????
OJ Simpson

Milwaukee, WI

#36 Mar 5, 2010
No way in hell is Headlice a cop. He is MUCH too intelligent and articulate.
jman

Hamilton, OH

#37 Mar 5, 2010
does any body know when he goes to court and what time he is facing
CommonSense

Plymouth, IN

#38 Mar 5, 2010
UNION CITY, Indiana -- Union City, Indiana police said a registered sex offender is so obsessed with his teenage victim, he contacted her a month after he got out of prison.

Deputy Chief Dennis Smith said, "She was absolutely scared to death. She did not want any part of it."

Police said Matthew Stewart, 23, met the girl when he was a volunteer for the band at West Side Middle School. She was just 13 years old at the time.

Prosecutors said the two had a sexual relationship and Stewart was convicted of child molestation back in 2007.

A few weeks after he got out of prison, detectives said Stewart set up a fake Facebook profile pretending to be a high school girl, to contact her.

Investigators said the invasion of privacy charges that he now faces are felonies because of his previous conviction.

Leave this child alone!

This man is sick!

I do not agree that Headlice is intelligent, I believe that Headlice is as sick as this child molester!! This Child may always have to look over her shoulder in fear of this weirdo and people are on here saying its her fault, UC critics need to get a clue! This is a serious child predator!!!

Did anyone miss this part of the article?
Deputy Chief Dennis Smith said, "She was absolutely scared to death. She did not want any part of it."

If you people would use some commonsense you would realize that she would have had to tell the police herself that he had contacted her and give them her user-name and password. I would just be beside myself if it were my daughter. I am a female and I could not imagine having to live in fear of an obsessed freak who would stop at nothing to get at me. My prayers are with this family. I pray that this guy is locked up and constantly monitored if he is ever released!
New School

Goshen, IN

#39 Mar 5, 2010
guiltyaschargedlol wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm maybe he is one of the cops who is patrolling this site and trying to get the pot stirred...Come Head Lice who are you? Inquiring minds do want to know??????
A few months ago there was a cop trolling these forums. He didn't make it no secret though. I heard he was told to eiter stay off here or not be so open IDK. And I also know for fact that 5-0 does gather info off these forums.
New School

Goshen, IN

#40 Mar 5, 2010
and look at the Winchester Forums. Lotta names of high schoolers being dropped! looks like all those names mentined might be suspected of somthing and po po, mr BC is trollin for info he knows someone will give up eventuly
jman

Hamilton, OH

#41 Mar 5, 2010
what kind of time will he have to serve over this i would think min of 10 years any thoughts
myopinion61

Atlanta, GA

#42 Mar 5, 2010
CommonSense wrote:
UNION CITY, Indiana -- Union City, Indiana police said a registered sex offender is so obsessed with his teenage victim, he contacted her a month after he got out of prison.
Police said Matthew Stewart, 23, met the girl when he was a volunteer for the band at West Side Middle School. She was just 13 years old at the time.
Prosecutors said the two had a sexual relationship and Stewart was convicted of child molestation back in 2007.
A few weeks after he got out of prison, detectives said Stewart set up a fake Facebook profile pretending to be a high school girl, to contact her.
Investigators said the invasion of privacy charges that he now faces are felonies because of his previous conviction.
Leave this child alone!
This man is sick!
I do not agree that Headlice is intelligent, I believe that Headlice is as sick as this child molester!! This Child may always have to look over her shoulder in fear of this weirdo and people are on here saying its her fault, UC critics need to get a clue! This is a serious child predator!!!
Did anyone miss this part of the article?
If you people would use some commonsense you would realize that she would have had to tell the police herself that he had contacted her and give them her user-name and password. I would just be beside myself if it were my daughter. I am a female and I could not imagine having to live in fear of an obsessed freak who would stop at nothing to get at me. My prayers are with this family. I pray that this guy is locked up and constantly monitored if he is ever released!
I agree, Stewart is a sick person who needs help, what is it going to take for the court to punish him? The child's death? He is obessed with the girl. Let the court keep slapping his wrist and maybe then they can do a murder investigations, SAD ISN"T IT????? And by the way, Stewart is NOT registered as sex offender, check it out. NOT on the county website and NOT on the state website, something wrong here, YES it is a crime if you do not register.
well

Pierceton, IN

#44 Mar 5, 2010
Im not positive so don't quote me but I believe that you have to wait until your time is served to become registered.
jman

Hamilton, OH

#45 Mar 5, 2010
well wrote:
Im not positive so don't quote me but I believe that you have to wait until your time is served to become registered.
he was registered they took him off when they arrested him the last time
matts cousin

Maineville, OH

#46 Mar 5, 2010
i dont agree with the age thing, and i was told she was 14 when shit started, now she is 17 i thought, but there was only 6 year difference, i know ppl with more of an age difference that are together....its no difference then what mexicans do either, but im not makin excuses, and yes there is two way street to this, he didnt get rape, ya know? so the girl wanna act growed up, he just fell in love wit her...sux he has a lot of time, but again i cant agree with the underage thing no matter how cute they are or grown up they act... and fuck u all that wanna talk shit bout my cuz, he is a good smart, intelligent guy that fell for union city's traps...and they still keep fuckin wit him....he cant even see his nieces or nephews or be around no juveniles for 5 years...plus he had house arrest for however fuckin long...peace out all u gossipers
UC band alumni

Columbia City, IN

#47 Mar 6, 2010
ok i know matt stewart because i was in band with him. You are only hearing the girls side of the story and not matts. Have you even seen the way these girls dress nowadays??? By the way, it wasn't west side middle school band, it was Union City High School and it was the during summer marching. It wasn't just matt's fault, it was also her fault she isn't that innocent. All of the other band member can attest to the fact that she led him on and how she dressed during band camp and during practices was provacative. So unless you do not know the real story, then stay out of it and leave him alone. The only people that actually know what happend are him and that girl and some bane member because we are like family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Aslinger (Sep '15) Tue Patricia Rulls 10
pedophiles in town (Mar '14) Tue jlf 16
Thad wilkinson still selling Mon O_Canada 20
Union city kindergarten Aug 14 Karma 5
Tiffany nickel cooking meth busted!! (Dec '15) Aug 14 Karma 9
Tyler Folkner Aug 14 pitiful 8
Jack Florence Aug 14 Tommy 25

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance