of 2
Next Last
Hey Stupid

Windfall, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2009
OMG

Walkerton, IN

#3 Jun 17, 2009
And us non drug users care why??????????
dont care

Maineville, OH

#4 Jun 17, 2009
OMG wrote:
And us non drug users care why??????????
EXACTLY!!!
Bugtexy

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 17, 2009
DAYUM that Cuningham chick is HOTTTT!!! Too bad shes dating that amish looking dude.
sam

Paris, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2009
we need more snitches, worst thing in union city is a druggie
trouble

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2009
As a non-drug user, if a snitch helps the eradication process, ALLELUIA!!!! Have you ever heard of undercover cops infiltrating your drug scene also??? If you are on here complaining about a snitch, the only people that affects would be your drug supply, the rest of us could care less.
hey stupid

Windfall, IN

#8 Jun 18, 2009
well.. the thing is drug user or not, these people are getting out of charges that could be more serious. child neglect, vandalism, their own drug charges. so its not just about druggies! it could be anyone.. it could even be you!
how do you know

Maineville, OH

#10 Jun 19, 2009
hey stupid wrote:
well.. the thing is drug user or not, these people are getting out of charges that could be more serious. child neglect, vandalism, their own drug charges. so its not just about druggies! it could be anyone.. it could even be you!
How do you know all these people snitched, are you a detective? Prosecutors wheel and deal all the time, and it is usually because trying all cases would be impossible, so prosecutors usually offer plea agreements, snitch or not. Two of these girls are very young, and probably need guidance and nurturing more than anything. It's sad, really, but the whole snitch thing is ridiculous. Get over it. Things aren't going to change.
letters

Columbia City, IN

#11 Jun 19, 2009
cops need to do there own jobs not rely on these kids
BlahBlahBlah

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jun 19, 2009
So here we go again.Drug use and snitches are all the policemans fault.Now what do you want them to do.Shoot druggies in the leg to teach them not to put poison in their mouths.Or how about cutting their fingers off when they are caught stealing.And cutting a snitches tongue out,that will teach those telling on their drug buddies..."Rediculous "...It sure is,and so is blaming the police for not catching every criminal in this city!!
WTH lost city usa

Davenport, IA

#13 Jun 19, 2009
I love reading all these comments on here concerning the Union City Police Force. These officers put their lives on the line 24/7 to protect all you cop bashers. If things are sooooo bad in UC and you think you can do a better job or better yet, have the courage to do so then, do some volunteer time with the police dept. Most wouldn't last 1 ride along. These gentlemen go through extensive training for what they do. No, it may not be Dayton, or someother big time town but a criminal is a criminal no matter what town they come from or what town the crime is being commited in.
I would like to see how many of you would devote your time and efforts to the Police Academy, go through being tazed, shot in the face with pepper spray, and other types of training so they can look after your behinds.
It's a terrible shame to read all this negative talk about these guys.
If someone is driving down the st. with the lights off then call the police dept. to let them know instead of putting it on here because that isn't going to do any good. Maybe the officers are busy with another call and don't know about the activity going on at a certain time and unless you make them aware, they can't address the issue. I doubt very seriously if they are sitting with a lap top on the topix page waiting to see if there is any activity going on.
So, may I suggest that any of you big dark, porch sitting citizens think you can do a better job then, apply for the accademy, leave your family day after day for wks at a time going through training, apply to the U C Police Dept. and take care of this situation yourself. I think the Union City Police Force does an outstanding job within the community considering what they are facing day after day, night after night.
My hat goes off to each and everyone of them for being not only protectors of my family but yours as well and for having the courage to do what they do not for themselves but for YOUR AND YOURS. Another suggestion would be since the activity seems to be sooo bad then why not contact the Gaurdian Angels from the Chicago area and see how to get the program started in your community. They travel all over the US starting programs and training citizens on how to protect their towns and cities.
trouble

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jun 20, 2009
hey stupid wrote:
Do you honestly think our court system is this courrupt??? What country do you think you live in, North Korea or Iran??? I have never had a problem with the police in this town, I do not fear them when I see them, they have helped me many times when I have had to call for various reasons, courteous and efficient. I don't put myself in situations to have a police conflict, don't even drive after having one drink, don't have the need for drugs, why would a so-called snitch ratting out their drug supply hurt me in any way??? Deals have always been made in our legal system, some people don't seem to get a fair sentence, example, the NFL football player sentenced to 30 days for killing someone while driving drunk. Police use whatever means they can, legally, to get information. A drug user sitting in jail will talk to get out, lets face it. For those of us living a lawful life, I hope the police follow up on every lead they get.
entertained

Maineville, OH

#15 Jun 20, 2009
WTH lost city usa wrote:
So, may I suggest that any of you big dark, porch sitting citizens think you can do a better job then, apply for the accademy
Gee all I said was I like sitting on the porch. Noone that posted on here about sitting on the porch "bashed" the ucpd. If people sat out at night they would see their neighborhoods in a different light and have a better understanding of what the police go through. I own my house and I built my porch. I follow all laws and ordinances. The police have never had to come to my house maybe partly because I patrol my own which might make their job a little easier. The only reason I can think of my sitting on the porch at night bothering someone is if they are a criminal. I pay the property taxes and I will sit on my own porch whenever I feel like it. If you don't like it well to bad.
WTH lost city usa

Davenport, IA

#17 Jun 20, 2009
Which, is exactly the point here. I agree that you should keep sitting on your front porch and keeping watch. Maybe adding a walk around the block wouldn't hurt either. Now if everyone (or at least some) would become neighborhood watches, working together maybe some of the crime would stop or at least slow down. Why not start neighborhood watches in your community and I think entertained would be a prime example of a good leader. But, and (I stongly urge) go talk to the officers and see how you can do this lawfully and let them know you want to help. Lilbit, you hit it right on the nose. I can only hope that others like yourself will "follow suit" but, do it the correct way, strictly by the law.
entertained

Maineville, OH

#18 Jun 20, 2009
back pedal much? You attacked us "big dark porch sitting citizens" and insinuated that we "think we can do a better job" than the police. Lumped us right in there with the cop bashers when we didn't bash them at all or say anything even remotely like that. You'd be better off to apologize and let it go at that.
WTH lost city usa

Davenport, IA

#19 Jun 21, 2009
Here refering to Topix not just here on this one subject entertained. Most people read all the subjects or I would think so if they are in Topix. I am not stooping to the level of arguing with you just to keep a subject going. My pedals don't turn backwards. If you read this subject in Topix then I'm sure you have read the others as well and know what I'm saying. So please, don't try to start an argument it's not worth the time to respond after this. Do something useful with your time instead. Come up with a way to take care of the problems.
Well

Union City, OH

#20 Jun 21, 2009
Don't give me this crap about how much these cops put on the line and go through!Especially when we have one cop (he knows who he is) that stopped a 40 something old woman the other week around 11:00 pm for a license plate light being out (not a big deal) and then he gave her the third degree.Asking her where she was coming from and what she was doing there,where she lived and what she was doing here.And he wanted to know who's house she was going to while here.
He had her license he could plainly see where she lived.I would have told that cop that it was NONE OF HIS BUSINESS. The woman he pulled over was very nice about it and answered every one of his nosey questions even though she was amazed at his arrogance thinking that he had a right to know every detail.
While I will agree there are some GOOD cops in this town,there are some that are not.
agree

Maineville, OH

#21 Jun 21, 2009
Well wrote:
Don't give me this crap about how much these cops put on the line and go through!Especially when we have one cop (he knows who he is) that stopped a 40 something old woman the other week around 11:00 pm for a license plate light being out (not a big deal) and then he gave her the third degree.Asking her where she was coming from and what she was doing there,where she lived and what she was doing here.And he wanted to know who's house she was going to while here.
He had her license he could plainly see where she lived.I would have told that cop that it was NONE OF HIS BUSINESS. The woman he pulled over was very nice about it and answered every one of his nosey questions even though she was amazed at his arrogance thinking that he had a right to know every detail.
While I will agree there are some GOOD cops in this town,there are some that are not.
I agree. I think there are a few good ones, but there are some that are total assholes, and think they are hot sh!t. They act like they are on Law and Order or something, and that a simple traffic stop is going to turn into a drug bust or something. They are arrogant and cocky pricks. There are a few that are very nice and compassionate and do a good job at what they do, the others are just full of themselves. They need to have their heads deflated and be brought back down to earth with the rest of us. Not everyone who may speed, run a red light, or has a tail light out is a hardened criminal, and we shouldn't be treasted like one.
agree

Maineville, OH

#22 Jun 21, 2009
*treated...typo..
hah

Maineville, OH

#23 Jun 21, 2009
Well wrote:
Too bad you didn't post your name, I would love to be a fly on the wall when you get pulled over and try the line "It's none of your buisness" to any cop. You just think you're tough don't ya?
It's easy to run your mouth on a forum that you don't have to post your name.

If I was a cop reading this, and found out who you were I wouldn't just ask you were you lived, I would make sure before I left I knew what you ate for breakfast, lunch and supper and what time you last took a dump :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to start up a business, need investors/... 2 hr Brian 15
Who is the best 22 hr She does 2
n0 00dz Wed black toy 4 wf 11
herion (Apr '15) Tue Karma 96
Enis family Sep 16 Ucchs 4
who would do that (Mar '17) Sep 15 Tamera 43
josh henry (Mar '17) Sep 12 CaseMate 15

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance