Justin Snyder Beat his Girlfriend!!

Posted in the Union City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ethan

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 10, 2009
I heard Justin beat his girlfriend last night! She was leaving him because he had a disease from some girl he was cheating on her with at work. I've always heard that Justin was abusive from other past girlfriends, but this time he went to far....Why do men feel like they have to hit woman? She is sweet girl who treated him very well. Oh, well. His loss not hers. He's the one that will be OD'ing on something, then calling her crying....
Matt

Cleveland, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2009
I heard he was saying really mean things to her. She is a nice girl who definately deserves better than him. I heard that the last time she was going to leave him, he held a knife to his throat, took a picture of it in the mirror and sent it to her telling her that if she left him, he was going to kill himself. Sounds like he has some DEEP ISSUE'S. Maybe it is his own guilty concience eating at himself. Why men beat woman? I don't know, but usually it's there own issues.
sissy

Sparta, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2009
most men that hit women are pussys that can fight a man so they hit women.i hope this girl tells the cops on him and he gets what he deserves ,if not he will hit another women ,once a women beater always a women beater .tell on him and be one of the smarter females he only get by with it becuase the women lets him .i lived being hit kicked my hair pulled out and the nastes things that could be said for 14 years i wish i would have been the smarter one and put his dumb ass in jail the first time he laid a hand on me ,i am no longer in that and never will be again .the sad thing is that he is still hitting on women and she doesnt due anything about it either .sad .
Mikey

Syracuse, IN

#4 Nov 11, 2009
I've heard Justin Snyder beat his past girlfriends to get what he wanted from them. The "nice girl" he is with now isn't so nice. She's a pshyco slut from Liberty that can't hold a job.Isn't her name Chantel or somethin like that? My opinion is they both deserve what they get. This guy has some issues if he's going to try to kill himself over some girl who isn't even worth it. He's had some pretty badass girlfriends in the past that were pretty good lookin so maybe they were smart and dropped his deadbeat ass. This girl needs to get smart like his past girlfriends and get rid of the guy once and for all or he will continue doing what he's doing. If not then no one should have sympathy for her. Seems to me they are both messed up in the head so maybe they are perfect for each other? Ha Ha
nameless

Cleveland, OH

#5 Nov 11, 2009
how bout some beef and noodles for dinner? a little beef upside the noodle biatch!!!!!!!!
gofigure

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 11, 2009
If you know his dad, you will know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
everydaynormalgu y

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2009
hahahahaahaha ok "ethan" get real
snyder can get heated but i dont think hed ever physically hit a girl
Ethan

Cleveland, OH

#8 Nov 13, 2009
You cant always know a person too well "everydaynormalguy". ....Just like OJ didn;t kill his woman....
Snyder

Maineville, OH

#9 Nov 15, 2009
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Snyder

Maineville, OH

#10 Nov 15, 2009
you know even as much as i hate that bitch i still wouldn't lay a finger on her. im better than that.
JustMe

Syracuse, IN

#11 Nov 16, 2009
First off Chantel Claywell is a crazy ass bitch who needs help! She's probably the one who started this whole thing to begin with but was too afraid to put her real name because she's a scared little bitch. If you're going to run your mouth at least man up to the shit you say (Chantel). Snyder would NEVER lay a hand on any girl he dated get real people. Quit running your mouth about everyone else and focus on yourselves people! Grow up and quit the drama already!
Big Tom

Richmond, IN

#12 Nov 16, 2009
I have 2 penis's and a vagina! Now come on dumbasses, we all know thats not true, just like the rest of the bullshit written about Snyder. Anybody pissed off at anybody can too easily get on a site like this and post some stupid shit to make someone look bad. If you beleive all the stuff you read, well then your a dumbfuck so fuck off window lickers~!!!
JustMe

Muncie, IN

#13 Nov 16, 2009
Big Tom wrote:
I have 2 penis's and a vagina! Now come on dumbasses, we all know thats not true, just like the rest of the bullshit written about Snyder. Anybody pissed off at anybody can too easily get on a site like this and post some stupid shit to make someone look bad. If you beleive all the stuff you read, well then your a dumbfuck so fuck off window lickers~!!!
(Cough cough) CHANTEL
FYI

Cicero, IL

#14 Nov 16, 2009
Um.. just to clear up something, this topix has nothing to do with ethan neureuther....considering im ethan neureuther and i havent seen snyder and chantel in forever.
dollarsandcents

Richmond, IN

#15 Nov 16, 2009
FYI wrote:
Um.. just to clear up something, this topix has nothing to do with ethan neureuther....considering im ethan neureuther and i havent seen snyder and chantel in forever.
well i don't believe that but i guess we will never know.
thegirlfromwork

Richmond, IN

#16 Nov 16, 2009
I am actually the girl from work. and fyi i never slept with justin. bitch u need a good ass kickin. youre mind is so fucked up. you have no idea what you are getting yourself into, so watch it. If you hate Justin so much that you'd spread lies around then y dont u just leave him alone. He didnt hit you, he left you. big dif!! take your crazy nasty ass elsewhere and leave him alone!!
JustMe

Muncie, IN

#17 Nov 16, 2009
thegirlfromwork wrote:
I am actually the girl from work. and fyi i never slept with justin. bitch u need a good ass kickin. youre mind is so fucked up. you have no idea what you are getting yourself into, so watch it. If you hate Justin so much that you'd spread lies around then y dont u just leave him alone. He didnt hit you, he left you. big dif!! take your crazy nasty ass elsewhere and leave him alone!!
Amen sister!
thegirlfromwork

Richmond, IN

#18 Nov 20, 2009
looks like someone figured out what was best for them and ended this stupid drama.
Hef Hughner

Goshen, IN

#19 Nov 20, 2009
thegirlfromwork wrote:
looks like someone figured out what was best for them and ended this stupid drama.
But you just had to dredge this back up didn't ya? MORON!
what

Cleveland, OH

#20 Nov 20, 2009
The girl from work said justin left her, but I know better. She left Justin. He was holding her keys from her and telling her she couldn't leave and then he took her plates off her car. So, don't talk shit about something you know nothing about. Of course, since you work with him and supposedly haven't slept with him, you would believe his side of things. lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another heroine dealer off the street 2 hr Sticker 27
Renegade Chris Jones 12 hr Crazy Ed 14
Chad Allen Michelle Phenis Wed Beverly 8
Random name. Nov 29 Sticker 10
aida medeles Nov 28 Jordan 3
Pics Nov 27 worthless 6
Kory tracy Nov 26 johnson 1

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance