Curly Jo

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Won't be driving to Ft. Recovery to do banking that's for sure. Opinions please on which one offers more.....Pacesetter or Old National??
For Sure

Columbia City, IN

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Pacesetter by far is the right choice. Banked at Farmers State/Old National for years, for reasons I'll not discuss here, switched to Pacesetter and I am a lot happier now.
Grandma

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Have banked at Old National former Farmer's State for 50 yrs. Have never had any trouble. There is another choice First Merchants down by Family Dollar. I heard Pacesetter will be the next to go. I think they all offer about the same advantages.
tanner

Celina, OH

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Pacesetter is a privately owned bank. Nice people too!
Curly Jo

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Thanks for your input. I'm just afraid Pacesetter is the next to go in this dog eat dog world. But they are friendly and small town caring. First Merchants is out of the question. No confidence with them from a previous issue they messed up. Eeny, meeny, miny, mo..... It's just too stressful after banking at the same place for more years than I care to mention!
page

Maineville, OH

#6 Jun 9, 2012
pacesetter is a very good bank old national is a bank for the rich people i know alot of people who left the bank because of it
linda

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 11, 2012
The one downfall of Pacesetter is their ATM is out on 28 in SavALot parking lot...Just saying...
savings

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jun 11, 2012
I was at Old National after many years, but transferred everything to Pacesetter recently. They are verey nice and down to earth over there. Old National will never get my business again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs Bryum harrassing senior citizen widow 4 hr Ralph 3
Shons my mayor signs 10 hr Goodpeople 18
Lisa graft (Apr '17) 23 hr Jason 92
Blake Ratliff Thu Basturd 1
kelly's Wed lonnie 1
News Union City ranked poorest town in Indiana Nov 13 whistle blower 12
Hayley bowman? (Jan '16) Nov 6 Just saying 5

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance