yepper

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Ok so what happen, do tell and I moght give you a name?
wtf

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

try reading their name tags! or do you only get out there once a month? or can you not read?
Rick

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

I think the Macho Man works there as well as David Casody.
nunya

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

There are no name tags...duh...
Most that work there have been there for at least a year...possibly two. Do you have a complaint or are you trying to get info about some rumors?
What

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Save-A-Lot, is owned by good people, the women that work there in the morning are good people. My one complaint would be the young ones in the evening they are not good people rude. I will not go there in the evenings at all. In the mornings its pleasant and nice.
take_me_away

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

i dont think the evening people r rude i go in there all the time and i have not had anyone b rude at all
OMG

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

If you need to know the names, get your behind off the computer look up the number and call Doug, or better yet, go out there and ask! Or is that too much work for you?
tami

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

all the employees at save a lot are nice i have not had a problem i luv the store
lol

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

maybe you're the rude one!
MARSH

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

Save-A-Lot is a great place to shop if you don't mind waiting behind a groupe of Mexicans with 3 carts buying food with foodstamps for a house of 25 and then pull out a wad of Drug money@!#$ I mean cash and buy non food items. Then carry it all outside to there pimped out highend vehecial to go home to there HUD paid appt... I swear I was in there the other day and the cashier almost fainted when I paid cash for my food. I suggest shopping at MARSH!!

Since: Nov 10

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

I go to Save A Lot all the time and I always pay by check or cash. Why would you take it out on the owners of Save a Lot. They aren't responsible for the handouts our government gives illegals!!! They are just trying to make a living. If you think it bothers you to see their amount of food stamps and drug money, how do you think it makes the cashier feel that is working for minimum wage? No matter what time of day I've been, no one has ever been rude!
Debbie Does UC

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

You people are ridiculous. Who gives a damn about a grocery store.

Since: Jan 11

union city, in

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Debbie Does UC wrote:
You people are ridiculous. Who gives a damn about a grocery store.
Let me guess...you're one of those + size girls and you'd rather talk about "cheeseburgers and sweet tea"
Debbie does UC

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Realityck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...you're one of those + size girls and you'd rather talk about "cheeseburgers and sweet tea"
Actually there smart guy, I'm 5'8" 170 lbs, and I'm a male. I just think that there is more important things to talk about than Save a Lot. Its store that sells itself to poor people. Why? Because this town is full of poor uneducated trash. What do you expect from people making minim wage, you want them to shine shoes or something.
elk

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Debbie does UC wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there smart guy, I'm 5'8" 170 lbs, and I'm a male. I just think that there is more important things to talk about than Save a Lot. Its store that sells itself to poor people. Why? Because this town is full of poor uneducated trash. What do you expect from people making minim wage, you want them to shine shoes or something.
would this be casey?i mean debbie does uc ???? you do do a debbie right lol i know who you are .... and doesnt your babies momma work at save alot ?????????? funny casey
sav-a-lot shopper

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

I shop at sav-a-lot quit a bit and if you look at the ingredients in the name brand and the off brand they are the same most of the time, your only paying for the name label if you ask me. Sav-a-lot has good meat. I also shop at walmart and buy their off brand things too, does this make me poor because I shop at these places> No, I budget shop and if I can get something cheaper and it's the off brand and is the same as the name brand I am going to buy it. Sav-a-lot is good for our community for those on a budget it keeps them going with their low prices and you save gas if you live in town. Marsh however have things that I like that I cannot get at sav-a-lot do I like paying the extra price for them? No, but it is what it is. I can go to family dollar and buy the same dog food marsh has for $5.00 and the one at marsh cost like almost $7.00 so where would you go to buy dog food? I would save the $2.00 and go to family dollar..To end it off I like all the stores here in town but I have never had anyone be rude to me at sav-a-lot if it were the dollar general I would have to say yes, they have one rude lady and I usually check to see if she is working before I go in and if she is I take my business elsewhere!!
sav-a-lot shopper

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

I have no clue why that posted twice..Crazy computer...
Agree

Lapel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

sav-a-lot shopper wrote:
I shop at sav-a-lot quit a bit and if you look at the ingredients in the name brand and the off brand they are the same most of the time, your only paying for the name label if you ask me. Sav-a-lot has good meat. I also shop at walmart and buy their off brand things too, does this make me poor because I shop at these places> No, I budget shop and if I can get something cheaper and it's the off brand and is the same as the name brand I am going to buy it. Sav-a-lot is good for our community for those on a budget it keeps them going with their low prices and you save gas if you live in town. Marsh however have things that I like that I cannot get at sav-a-lot do I like paying the extra price for them? No, but it is what it is. I can go to family dollar and buy the same dog food marsh has for $5.00 and the one at marsh cost like almost $7.00 so where would you go to buy dog food? I would save the $2.00 and go to family dollar..To end it off I like all the stores here in town but I have never had anyone be rude to me at sav-a-lot if it were the dollar general I would have to say yes, they have one rude lady and I usually check to see if she is working before I go in and if she is I take my business elsewhere!!
I agree with you 100% on all aspects of your comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union City Discussions

Search the Union City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Confidential Informant 2 hr imus 46
now he sleeps with me 6 hr anonymous 17
Union City list 11 hr John 3
pathetic people of uci Tue MommaB 13
Joe Jul 27 imus 10
mike bannon Jul 27 badgirl 15
uci cop Jul 25 wow 7
•••
•••