17-year-old homicide victim from San Leandro identified

Dec 30, 2008 Full story: Inside Bay Area 141

A 17-year-old San Leandro boy who died after being shot in the 4500 block of Bancroft Avenue in Oakland shortly before 4:15 a.m. Saturday has been identified as Gerald Catalan, Oakland police spokesman Jeff ...

Read more
Miss you

San Leandro, CA

#116 Dec 12, 2012
Omg I've missed you since the day you left. It's almost 4 years and its still killing me. I wish I could at least visit where you were buried at, but I can't. I love you. Always and forever
Ryan

United States

#118 Dec 14, 2012
RIP, snoopy lived on my steet, didn't really kno tho but he was a cool guy. People don't realize that their hurting a neighborhood and a victims family more than the victim himself. RIP
Miss you

Castro Valley, CA

#119 Dec 24, 2012
Ryan, even though he's gone, we are still left with the pain. It isn't fair. I wish I could see him again and hold him one last time
johanna

Pacoima, CA

#121 Jan 27, 2013
Hi people
johanna

Pacoima, CA

#122 Jan 27, 2013
Hey guys
tiffany

Liverpool, UK

#123 Jan 30, 2013
Iv jus watched gang wars crazy wha there fightin 4 there will b no end to it an thas sad its jus a life for a life really. Rip snoopy and hope jaiver is doin good ur story touched me all the way in Liverpool England.xxx
Coolhead

Derby, UK

#125 Feb 14, 2013
Just seen a programme about Oakland gangs , shocked to know the kid Snoopy got killed. Just a Kid ..Too sad for words...(((hugs to his family)))
Jenny

Berlin, Germany

#126 Mar 30, 2013
javier???????? your here????
i hope you say yes , its very important for me
El Mr Bee Malo

Tulare, CA

#127 Jul 16, 2013
crazy seen the show when it came out but I'm barley reading whats going on. All I got to say is keep up the good work big homie Javier.rip snoopie and my big homie alex esparza "shorty".
DuffyOnOne

United States

#128 Sep 14, 2013
R.I.P my big carnal, Let these nerds talk.. That's all their good for, We'll keep it lit out here for you till the casket drops and we see eachother again, Rest easy in the mean time, Fa$t Lyfe....
9mm Sila

Castro Valley, CA

#129 Sep 14, 2013
I kill Negros for cheap. qwert@hotmail.com
B from philly

Philadelphia, PA

#130 Nov 5, 2013
Rip lil homie saw the program sadly it happens all to often all around this so called great country
nikki d

Greenfield, CA

#131 Nov 25, 2013
I watched gang wars Oakland and saw this.... Broke my heart. Rest in peace buddy. May your family and friends find peace.
Meowhouse

Oakland, CA

#132 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Robert Branson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was the wackiest post in this thread yet! Excuse me...I have another urgent appointment...back on Planet Earth! LOL
Yah who knew Death lives in San Leandro anyways? Bet he used to buy his drapes at "Beauti-Pleat."

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#133 Dec 7, 2013
Bring back vigilantism for gang members. No one cares if a gang member is killed. They serve no purpose.
Destiny

El Paso, TX

#134 Dec 17, 2013
Javier wrote:
Yeah I'm here in jr college.
Left the oak and makin a change.
Rip snoop
Javier you and snoopy inspired me alot i wish i got to meet you both you guys are good guys i cried when i found out snoopy died :(! but im glad your trynna make a change i would like to talk to you though my name is Destiny i live in el paso but i saw the show well bye (:
Destiny

El Paso, TX

#135 Dec 18, 2013
Javier wrote:
No since the show folks been trying to get at me for all the wrong reasons. Sorry. If you come to medocino jr college I spend 5th and 6th in the library. M-wen. I'll talk to you but I don't know you and can't see what I can do for you? I'm a regular guy. Just trying to make a change. Who gives a fuck what I do? I got a girl. I got a kid. I don't need to have someone else on my soul. You saw the show. It was not good. I don't want to die. I want my familia and my homies proud of me. I got out. I did something. I'm not hating on you but you don't know me. Find a kid in your own life and try helping closer to home. That show was a curse. I hope you can feel me.
Javier & Snoopy you both insired me alot you both are good guys i cried when i found out snoopy passed :( but now i say waga waga for no reason he was a great guy i really wanna talk to you javier my name is destiny i live in el paso im glad your trying to change your life around im happy for you (': & proud please write back
Mr Reaper

Atlanta, GA

#136 Dec 31, 2013
Oh lord i saw him on discovery chanel series called gang wars or somthing like that
shortyy

Bronx, NY

#137 Jan 4, 2014
guy wrote:
f**K $noopy and 9400 putoz..PURO NORTE X4
My n*******stfu foh r.i.p snoopy god y aint cha let him rest in peace
shortyy

Bronx, NY

#138 Jan 4, 2014
shortyy wrote:
<quoted text>
My n*******stfu foh r.i.p snoopy god y aint cha let him rest in peace
R.I.P SNOOPY man so long with out yuh boy dead cried when i foumd out yuh was dead rest in peac .:'((((((( iloveyuhsnoopy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nembutal at last!!!! (Sep '13) 14 hr Shazza 17
Mark 20 hr unspotted boy 15
HELLO? California? Wed Rupert B Jigglebo... 3
News Woman brain-dead after being hit by SUV in Hayward Mar 24 sonia ponce 3
Wise Choice to Make AVCHD to MP4 on Mavericks (Aug '14) Mar 23 cultureenhance 2
Looking for female doberman to breed with my ma... Mar 23 unspotted boy 2
News German-American International School will move ... Mar 20 Samuel 1
Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web