Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Greetings everyone, My name's Antonio and write from Italy.International actor Bruce Lee and his friend James Yimm lee in the greatest Bay Area had different martial arts kwoons ( clubs ) and created his martial arts ( jun fan gung fu and jeet kune do): Oakland, Hayward and then in Fremont too. Professor Al Novak had an important role too. I would be very happy if i could keep in contact with old time or long time Bay Area neighborhood residents, who had the chance to share, talk and work out with all these gentlemen.
Sincerly, Antonio
Ps..My email is jkd74@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Hello 5,067
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr ploppers 200,936
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Former teacher at Hayward Catholic school order... Sun g 2
Not all legal immigrants allowed to work Sun dirtbag1958 1
35784 linda drive drug activity Sep 13 40loko 3
•••

Union City News Video

•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••