Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,478)

Showing posts 149,541 - 149,560 of199,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
USA Huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>thanks to michican law i don't have to help a bigot christardo like you... so die dumbazs
Hey dipsh*t. I believe the government has no right to meddle in the sexual affairs or consenting adults, but for the court to go against the will of the people is BS.
Just like the 2000 election where Gore won the popular vote, but Bush won the electoral. Proves one thing your vote ain't worth sh*t.
P.S. How do you know what religion I am? You self assuming jizz mopper.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh joy my little sugar nipples thinks that everyone is below him. What a putz
Belay the sex talk. I'm not your sugar nipples creep.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipsh*t. I believe the government has no right to meddle in the sexual affairs or consenting adults, but for the court to go against the will of the people is BS.
That's the court's job. Why do you think we have checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? The minority has to be protected from the tyranny of the majority.
USA Huh wrote:
Just like the 2000 election where Gore won the popular vote, but Bush won the electoral. Proves one thing your vote ain't worth sh*t.
Feel that way? Don't vote.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
i know what you mean... christians shouldn't be allowed to vote
USA Huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the court's job. Why do you think we have checks and balances, and don't just vote on everything? The minority has to be protected from the tyranny of the majority.
<quoted text>
I don't. I like watching all you sheeple line up in November, believing you are exercising your power of the vote.
USA Huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So I guess that whole by the people for the people is a sham.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who's protects the 1% when the 99% raise their taxes so they don't have to raise their own?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>i know what you mean... christians shouldn't be allowed to vote
Nice!

A person of tolerance and diversity.
Dan C

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"To the contrary, we have many competent members (but not all of them are competent), you can not to do my job without the proper training (as in any industry), you need to know what the hell you are doing to get the job done right (as with any job) and the employer knows it, that is why they agree to our demands (seems to mean that you suggest the union demands are met, because the union demands proper training, even though training occurs in all jobs, union and non-union alike). You are just a loser (can't see how) and can't stand it. You are willing to do without in order to survive (no, I'm not, I do very well).
It's people like you with no back bone to fight for a better living while your employer reeps the benefits (people like me ? Hah! I do very well, without your gang doing anything for me). You can call it extortion or anything else you want, the employers are the same way if not worse. You will never figure it out you scab.(I have figured it out, I don't need the union to make my own way, very nicely, too.)
"Live Better Work UNION" (is a catch phrase for cowards with no backbone or bargaining ability.)
Go talk to your boss like a man, if you can, I talk to mine every day, and I tell him what's on my mind, whenever I want to. Even told him the other day that I like the hell out of him, but that, 1/2 the time, I want to smack the shyte out of him. Did I get fired ? No. Did I get beaten up ? No. We talk, as real men do. If I want something, I go to his office, and request 5 minutes of his time. He always makes the time for me. You should try working away from the shadow of fear.
Seems to me that the union is not necessary for proper training to occur. Why should I go FK myself ? The union has all the FK'ing going on. they are raping idiots, like you...
Whilst I am sure that this "spinless" was supposed to be "spineless", it wasn't spelled properly. Nonetheless.....You are the spinless[sic] one, as you have no balls to use, apart from the ones that your union gives you. Dumb ? Why don't you ask the union to send you back to school, so that you may learn to spell properly?
Nah, I shan't go FK myself. But I MAY go wipe my a$$ with my union membership card, after I am done using it, when it expires. I will continue to reep[sic] the benefits from it, until it is out-of-date. Go and call the Hoffa Hotline and report me for that.
Hey man...

...I wouldn't fight with 'Bruno'.

He's just another one of your fellow brothers who has an IQ below that of a Guatemalan tree squirrel and you may need his support one day.

Just an FYI.

LOL!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were fat, I could lose weight. And my pic shows I'm not fat at all.
You are a monster mutation, self described. Nothing you can do about that.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL! Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job, instead of just wasting a perfectly good hanger.
You have been kind of pissy on here lately... Yeast infection? Still in menopause? Blonde roots showing?

:-)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been kind of pissy on here lately... Yeast infection? Still in menopause? Blonde roots showing?
:-)
I know right? I was thinking maybe the old bag had a stroke. Or maybe needs her medication adjusted. But she's been listless and dopey for quite a while.
Dan C

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I sure was. Ooops
:D
I meant to attack this one: "<quoted text>
Thanks.

Thanks for showing us the puke stain on your shirt.

LOL!!!
Dan C

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you think homosexuality is equivalent to
heterosexuality?
I'll say it myself.

It is equivalent.

The only difference would equate to the fact one's preference in a partner happens to be of the same sex.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man...
...I wouldn't fight with 'Bruno'.
He's just another one of your fellow brothers who has an IQ below that of a Guatemalan tree squirrel and you may need his support one day.
Just an FYI.
LOL!!
So your posts which are all like this, just stupid ad hominen, are on topic and valid but mine are trolling?

Just a FYI.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it myself.
It is equivalent.
The only difference would equate to the fact one's preference in a partner happens to be of the same sex.
Don't try to write fancy Dan, it comes out stupid.

"...difference would equate to the fact..." Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
LOL!!!
Lovely. Another typical Dan post.

But I or anyone with a different opinion from Dan is a troll. And should "get lost punk".

Nice!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
LOL!!!
Six biased idiots (so far) have rated this post "Brilliant"!

Priceless!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're straight and you call another man "sugar nipples"? Not in person you don't. What's wrong with you dude? Whoa cowboy!
Please come in my bar and call another man "sugar nipples"! Please! Naah, Bad advice never mind jackass! Would like to see it though!
You be my biotch. Now go get me a beer, sugar nipples

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely. Another typical Dan post.
But I or anyone with a different opinion from Dan is a troll. And should "get lost punk".
Nice!
Kinda like you THINK that everyone BUT you is a jackass..........what a flucking putz.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you think homosexuality is equivalent to
heterosexuality?
Why yes butter cup I do. Got a problem with gay's and lesbians being your equal????? What a putz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,541 - 149,560 of199,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union City Discussions

Search the Union City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Haunted East Bay (Oct '06) 2 hr daisee 98
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr Activity 15,657
Prosecutor: San Leandro shooting was 'gang-rela... Wed Riverbank resident 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jun '07) Apr 13 dpmattes 370
•••
•••

Union City News Video

•••
•••

Union City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE