Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,181

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169914 Dec 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I said you fucking twit, it is you whom is having trouble with your own position. That must be why you are so angry..
"No one cares if polygamists get married dumbshit. For one their numbers are so small they're almost non-existant."
Like you say, their numbers are so small who gives a sh$$ about them.
Poor Dan, such a bigot.
I have no reason to be angry.

I'm not gay.

I instead give you facts and you in turn play games.

You're fast approaching the point of being too worthless and stupid to respond to.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169915 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Our founders HATED democracy you MORON!!! That's why they created a REPUBLIC!!!!
Get a clue.
Based on the principles set forth by democratic means.

I don't think you're up to arguing the Constitution given you cannot even identify the elements of a bsaic civil right let alone know how many Amendments there are or how they were formed.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169916 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice side-step jackass. If you don't want to discuss secession perhaps you shouldn't bring up the civil war.
By the way genius....I never brought up the Civil War.

This thread is about gays marrying MORON....LOL!!!!

You are the DUMBEST Mo-Fo yet!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169917 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
You never mentioned 'secession'.
You advised of 'succession' dumbfuck.
Your post #169895;
"So you do not believe in the right of succession?
---Go to school, you ignorant moron before entering any more posts....really.
Because as it is you're just being stupid.
Our founders did."
If you would like me to point out all of your typo's I would be more than happy to Dan- but since your posts are so consistently full of sh$$ I figured I would focus on that.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169918 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more than ten Amendments to the Constitution. And freedoms are duly argued in regards to harm they may cause.
You sir are a complete fool.
You are the fool. The first 10 Amendment are the ONLY Amendments that the "founders" drafted and Ratified as a collective.

I am sorry that you have a reading comprehension problem.

And again, where did the founders mention "harm" when they mentioned inalienable right's?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169919 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to be angry.
I'm not gay.
I will let people stew on that statement for a bit.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169920 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fast approaching the point of being too worthless and stupid to respond to.
You reached that point years ago, yet here we are.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169921 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the principles set forth by democratic means.
I don't think you're up to arguing the Constitution given you cannot even identify the elements of a bsaic civil right let alone know how many Amendments there are or how they were formed.
So yo are still claiming what the founders gave us was a "Democracy"?

And you are the one saying I am clueless..

You are in dire need of a history lesson my friend.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169922 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way genius....I never brought up the Civil War.
This thread is about gays marrying MORON....LOL!!!!
You are the DUMBEST Mo-Fo yet!
Poor Dan.

Doesn't realize that when he rants on about- Lincoln, Slavery, the southern states, and the 13th Amendment- that he is discussing the Civil War.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169923 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the fool. The first 10 Amendment are the ONLY Amendments that the "founders" drafted and Ratified as a collective.
I am sorry that you have a reading comprehension problem.
And again, where did the founders mention "harm" when they mentioned inalienable right's?
The point behind the Amendments dealt with the fact they were set in motion my foolish friend.

There were never intended to stop at ten and our country was intended to live past the deaths of our Founding Fathers by them.

Rights are determined in part by harm. If they are proven to cause harm then they in turn are rejected.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169924 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the principles set forth by democratic means.
I don't think you're up to arguing the Constitution given you cannot even identify the elements of a bsaic civil right let alone know how many Amendments there are or how they were formed.
Your right Dan- I cannot identify the elements of a BSAIC civil right.

Perhaps you could explain it to me?
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169925 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So yo are still claiming what the founders gave us was a "Democracy"?
And you are the one saying I am clueless..
You are in dire need of a history lesson my friend.
Really.

There are many rebublic formats of government of which some are not wholly based on the democratic format.

Please...you tire me with your stupidity.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169926 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dan.
Doesn't realize that when he rants on about- Lincoln, Slavery, the southern states, and the 13th Amendment- that he is discussing the Civil War.
Weak.

They also had horse carriages back then. Are we to claim I brought them up as well???

Your game playing really makes me think you haven't been able to hold a job longer than 3 months in your life. No shit.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169927 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right Dan- I cannot identify the elements of a BSAIC civil right.
Perhaps you could explain it to me?
Already did a long time ago.

Your mind is like an open drain.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#169928 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
The point behind the Amendments dealt with the fact they were set in motion my foolish friend.
The point is, you have no point.
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
There were never intended to stop at ten and our country was intended to live past the deaths of our Founding Fathers by them.
Who said it wasn't Dan? You are the one who said you liked "Facts" the FACT is the founders as a collective only played a part in the first 10 Amendment's. Well, at least you like the facts YOU make up.
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Rights are determined in part by harm. If they are proven to cause harm then they in turn are rejected.
Source? Oh, that's right- DAN.

Just because you repeat something over and over doesn't make it so. The founders believed in UNALIENABLE RIGHT's- look up the meaning. No mention of harm.

Hell these days EVERYTHING can be found to cause harm- even CO2. Does that mean we no longer have the "RIGHT" to breath?
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169929 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I will let people stew on that statement for a bit.
How so?

I'm the one who's not gay who is backing the idea homosexuals should marry nationwide.

You in turn have no realistic belief in the same and instead choose to muddy the waters on the debate that ensued from it.

People reading this can clearly see you're into games when it comes to debate Ace.
Ralphie

Santa Cruz, CA

#169930 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to be angry.
I'm not gay.
I instead give you facts and you in turn play games.
You're fast approaching the point of being too worthless and stupid to respond to.
He tends to do that.

Must be another TeaTard.
Ralphie

Santa Cruz, CA

#169931 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did a long time ago.
Your mind is like an open drain.
Where is WasteWater when we need him. ROTFLMAO
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169932 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would like me to point out all of your typo's I would be more than happy to Dan- but since your posts are so consistently full of sh$$ I figured I would focus on that.
So your wording of 'succession' was actually to mean 'secede'.

Interesting.

Hardly a typo but maybe when you head to the store and ask them where the apples are and you meant oranges it was their fault for the misunderstanding as well.

You're an idiot.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#169933 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You reached that point years ago, yet here we are.
Yeah I did.

You are too stupid to respond to so it's mt bad for doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C & T Pest Control, Exterminators Rodents Contr... (Jan '10) 9 hr Peter Simmons 4
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Sun D mann 1
San Leandro police arrest four carjacking suspe... Dec 20 TBL 1
Review: Alas Cargo (Feb '10) Dec 19 LA boy 43
Concord Police Summarily Execute Unarmed Charle... (May '13) Dec 19 law abiding citizen 4
San Leandro: Wanted suspect hits police officer... (May '14) Dec 14 none ya biz 2
Ring flushed by kid returned to California family Nov '14 wichita-rick 5

Union City News Video

Union City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Union City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Union City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:32PM
Report: Aldon Smith was drinking at scene of alleged assault
Bleacher Report 3:04 PM
49ers Can Still Make a Statement Season Finale
NBC Sports 3:36 PM
Reggie McKenzie talks up the Raiders' rookie class
NBC Sports 3:50 PM
49ers to make 'swift' decision on Harbaugh's future
NBC Sports 4:47 PM
Raiders haven't been good on the road since 2011 - NBC Sports