Someguy

San Rafael, CA

#154 Jun 28, 2013
Let's use gangmembers as crash test dummies, lab rats, target practice for the army, police, etc. for fun, punching bags, process their organs for medical purposes, serve them to hungry lions, street bumps, human sacrifices, etc. the list is endless lol these so called people dont even deserve to be buried in graveyards. A volcano or their ashes thrown in a porta potty would be just great.

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#155 Jun 28, 2013
Someguy wrote:
Let's use gangmembers as crash test dummies, lab rats, target practice for the army, police, etc. for fun, punching bags, process their organs for medical purposes, serve them to hungry lions, street bumps, human sacrifices, etc. the list is endless lol these so called people dont even deserve to be buried in graveyards. A volcano or their ashes thrown in a porta potty would be just great.
I concur
PostedBlazinBomb

Mountain View, CA

#156 Jul 1, 2013
Mike wrote:
Wasn't Cypress a Sureņo Gang????
. Cypress block from Hayward, ur talking bout Cypress sureno gang in LA, that's a whole different hood.
WSH

Milwaukee, WI

#157 Jul 2, 2013
sikkplaya wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about hesperian blvd? and the area around oliver and arf?
yea
staccs

Phoenix, AZ

#158 Jul 6, 2013
What hood Spice 1 from?

Concord, CA

#159 Jul 6, 2013
staccs wrote:
What hood Spice 1 from?
He nex 2 the cinnamon hood on the way past parsley sage and rose merry hoods
PostedBlazinBomb

Mountain View, CA

#160 Jul 9, 2013
Ast./Ramos Norte, Bst. surenos, South Garden Sur, D Street Norte, North Hayward clicks

Kent, WA

#161 Jul 9, 2013
Good now ppl know where to go to start firebombing and take all the scumbags gangs out. Just shoot first, they don't even deserve to be asked a question later
Someguy

San Francisco, CA

#162 Jul 11, 2013
Riverbank resident wrote:
Good now ppl know where to go to start firebombing and take all the scumbags gangs out. Just shoot first, they don't even deserve to be asked a question later
Yes, I strongly agree with you
209murdervalley

Manteca, CA

#163 Jul 16, 2013
UHUH wrote:
Well, let's see. The names of the ganags are:
The Losers
The Lame Asses
The Waste of Space Gang
The Retards
The Brainless Jailbird Ass Bangers
you sure do got some balls tryn speak on the tha homies like you know what's up . Come get down with the true G's , don't speak on people's turfs unless you wanna get smoked . You best have some respect for the 510 patnaa !

Riverbank, CA

#164 Jul 16, 2013
UHUH wrote:
Well, let's see. The names of the ganags are:

The Losers
The Lame Asses
The Waste of Space Gang
The Retards
The Brainless Jailbird Ass Bangers
That's about right. Don't forget

The Goin nowherez
The Cinco coolos and
The pinche putos
jo mama

United States

#165 Jul 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf how is south hayward whack your stupid .. north hayward has 2 scrap streets B street and south garden.. does south hayward have any ? NO
OG b here. Ive always known south hwd to have more scrapas lol tard
jo mama

United States

#166 Jul 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf how is south hayward whack your stupid .. north hayward has 2 scrap streets B street and south garden.. does south hayward have any ? NO
OG b here. Ive ALWAYS known south.hwd to.have hella scrapas lol tard
xiverforlyfe

United States

#167 Aug 3, 2013
Fux sur!!!! Norte for lyfe
KUYA - San Leandro

Barrigada, Guam

#169 Aug 23, 2013
Homeboys representing their block, street and or neighborhood. Protecting their territory and its residence. True neighborhood watch. Those that don't belong are dealt with accordingly. We've all been around since ever since. Peace to all.
hesperian blvd resident

Hayward, CA

#171 Aug 31, 2013
Most of them are on the down low. Being gay, I happen to come across sum. Sucks cause all they want is sex. I have those who met their wives, got married, had kids and dropped the whole gang life bs, actually got themselves a career and a job. still wanna screw with one aha
stacklife

Elk Grove, CA

#173 Sep 20, 2013
BITCH YOU sound Stoopid ... the Hardest ones is In WEST HAYWARD
INNOCENT wrote:
Some of the weaker Gangs in Hayward,Ca Are known to be in West Hayward And South Hayward. The weak ones would be (West Hayward) Lord Tennyson Apartments, Palma Ceia, Orlando Block and the rest of West Hayward. And (South Hayward) DGF, ELP, Hoggs, LC, RCN, 223, SB, etc. Pretty much both south and west hayward gangs are extremely WEAK AND WHACK! The Most Feared Gang In Hayward And Most Notorious Gang That Runs Hayward Would Have To Be Between Ramos And A Street. But I would say Ramos
spain96

Hayward, CA

#179 Sep 29, 2013
i see these initials SH and SH T Flats in my fences.

Concord, CA

#180 Sep 30, 2013
Did they forget the I sh it flats sounds more appropriate for the entire city of Hayward. I wish u gang members would all die a horrible death
RCN

United States

#182 Oct 7, 2013
HaHaHa Y'all Talk All You Want.... Varrio Fairway Park South Hayward Most Hated Ya Bitch 726

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concord: Prosecutors decline to file charges in... 19 hr gg 6
Abuse at Teen Challenge INTL Bonifay FL (Aug '11) Tue pino 77
Rouse Properties Executes Three H&M Leases at K... Nov 25 kev 1
Ring flushed by kid returned to California family Nov 20 wichita-rick 5
Review: Alas Cargo (Feb '10) Nov 16 Tom 42
Dena & James morris Oct '14 Family 1
Union City: Pro-Measure KK group raises $560,00... Oct '14 Dennis David 1

Union City News Video

Union City Dating
Find my Match