Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police in Union City are looking into the grisly discovery of a man who died shortly after he was found unconscious in a garbage bin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Teresa

Turlock, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
This is awful i can't belive someone could do this to a human life,i know this family and they have been thru so much and to loose a loved one this way screams out justice for this family im hurt and disgusted how anyone could do this,i pray they find the person or persons that have done this and i hope the police department works on this night and day till they find the person who has committed this unforgiveable crime, God Bless to the family Prayers and lots of love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Serial Robber Nabbed In Fremont (Jun '08) 6 hr philsmart23 45
What do you think about Southwestern Advantage ... (Apr '13) 9 hr AppleEye 10
Alameda County Judge Vernon Nakahara is a corru... Sun Sushi 2
Alameda County Judge Nakahara is an unethical, ... Sat Samuel 3
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar May 22 Mr. Blunt 1
News Two Men Stabbed in Weekend Bar Fight (May '11) May 22 kind1urnt 17
News Pittsburg: Police arrest six in connection to a... May 21 dickie 1
More from around the web

Union City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE