Northern California Man Discovered In...

Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Northern California Man Discovered In Garbage Bin Dies. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police in Union City are looking into the grisly discovery of a man who died shortly after he was found unconscious in a garbage bin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Teresa

Sacramento, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
This is awful i can't belive someone could do this to a human life,i know this family and they have been thru so much and to loose a loved one this way screams out justice for this family im hurt and disgusted how anyone could do this,i pray they find the person or persons that have done this and i hope the police department works on this night and day till they find the person who has committed this unforgiveable crime, God Bless to the family Prayers and lots of love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to do about noisy neighbor 23 hr Zoning man 6
Carl Caughell Sat DOC 3
Wanna go in on limo service for katy Perry Sat Mlsddt 1
News Californiaa s anti-Trump `resistancea bills: Wh... Sep 21 Thank You Doctor 14
News California tries to goose electric car sales wi... Sep 17 Solarman 1
Any experience with Honorable Elizabeth Hendric... (Mar '16) Sep 8 ibkickenit 24
Castro Valley Thug Thomas Littlecloud Dies in H... Sep 4 RiccardoFire 4

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages