Hayward police shooting raises questions

Hayward police shooting raises questions

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from May 16, 2013, titled Hayward police shooting raises questions. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Jessie Stoddard-Nunez has lots of questions for the officer who shot and killed his brother in the early morning hours of March 3. His brother, Shawn Stoddard-Nunez, died when Hayward police Officer Manuel Troche fired into the passenger side of a car he was riding in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

whats right

Alameda, CA

#1 May 19, 2013
isnt it murder to shoot a person in passeger seat that had nothing to do with what the driver was doing(if anything) i sure hope this is investigated...of course it will be done by the same dept that the "officer" works for!!!!! good luck with that

i hope justice is done in this case at least he should never be an "officer" again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fired PUSD superintendent denies accusation of ... 3 hr Wasted tax funding 2
Rubino firing Sat FYI 2
Seek and Meet Bisexual Women (Mar '15) Fri Josh henery 6
Any strip malls/business centers in hayward wit... Mar 20 FallenRev 1
Anybody know what the police activity concerned? Mar 18 DianeW 2
News Antioch police shoot man who rammed their car Mar 18 James 1
Abuse at Teen Challenge INTL Bonifay FL (Aug '11) Mar 17 Saint of YHVH 94

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Union City Mortgages