Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Iceman kill a white hoe wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are scared little honkey coward cats.
Apparently you don't know me or my friends. Also, with a "name" like yours, you can tell how your just a young, boy with no schooling.
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the lady who is probably about 45 or 50 sitting at home blogging about Fremont gangs and shit and how these cities "used to be" haha get out of the past and move on. Live today like it's your last, don't live for the past but for the present. You probably come out of your house once a week to get mcdonalds and probably have no friends and no family. So hop up off your high horse old fart
this old fart loves bikes,lives every day and care less about punkie wannabees,if you don't like these old farts go blow smoke uo somebody elses rear end.grow up!
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because I'm reading these recent posts and your the one who sits on here all day haha and I'm reading your posts where you are trying to make friends on topix. Your so desperate your only social life is on this. Lol you embarrass yourself by signing up for topix showing you really have no life and no friends and your only interaction with human beings is through a computer screen. How about you get something better to do and make a "real friend" you old ugly fart. It's sad cuz you known your ugly fat and desperate and probably haven't had sex in 15 years so now your goal in life is to be popular on topix you weirdo
why call the pot black,don't you have anything better to do than rant and rave on TOPIX. you're the joke!
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

harleykrue wrote:
I was born in San Jose in 1956 because there was no hospital in the Mission San Jose district(before Irvington, Centerville and Mission San Jose became Fremont). I grew up in Mission and Irvington. There were no gangs in Fremont then, but there was one in Union City. We called them the Decoto Boys. Mostly Hispanic, I think. Although there were no gangs, the predominately blue collar kids I grew up with rode motorcycles, sold dope and engaged in petty crime. So, in a sense we behaved like the gangs of today, without guns, just knives and our fists. Without their guns, today's gangs would have found us tough to deal with. Times may have changed, but human nature has not!
i grew up in the area before it was fremont,went to the only high school they had in centerville,you described the area as it was then to a tee.decoto girls also had their little gang too,they were called el chukos. at lest then,i wasn't afraid to be on the streets. thank you
Laughing at you

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

waterpark wrote:
Joyce - thank God for another old-timer! We remember what kind of place Fremont used to be, don't we? For me, that makes the slow decline over the years particularly painful to watch. It sounds like you're not still a Fremont resident - is that correct? I'm still here, primarily due to the parent-child transfer that keeps my property tax low, witnessing the slow circling of the drain by the town that I used to love, now sort of tolerate. What do you think, Joyce - is it too late for Fremont to pull a Rocky and come back for the title?
As for the gang issue, isn't it sad that you can't even make eye contact with, much less talk to, your neighbor's adolescent kids anymore because they're so obviously affiliated with some group or other and you're afraid that, if you say the wrong thing or betray the slightest weakness, you'll be subject to some kind of retribution? In old Fremont, the parents ran the neighborhood, not the kids.
<quoted text>
Hahaha! There are NO gangs in Fremont and it seems like you are stereotyping the youth and fear for your safety because of your IGNORANCE! Do talk to the youth, make eye contact, smile and say hello and we will smile and say hello back. Don't judge us by our looks, don't be a prisoner of your ignorance and fears!
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

it is sad how fremont has changed,if you make eye contact with the wannabe idiots,they just look at you and might say their low class words of fu'' you bitch,what they can't make up for their brains,they make up with gangs,which is the only way they can survive.when the little towns incorporated,it started gtowing so fast and changing,yes,i left. i went back and visited one time and i have never been back,i still have family there,so i still have contact.Fremont will never come back,its little Oakland.i live in a place like Fremont was! the kids these days don't know what it was like back then,it was probably before their time.i remember the good times
Avoice

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

To this guy of this quote u talk about no gangs but u calld the sureņos that s word now that says that ur gang affiliated and wat r you talkin about norteņos dnt mess around with kids ive seen a young guy get beat up even tho he was wearing regular clothes and the guys doin the damage wer northeners
hmm wrote:
i moved to fremont from san jose two years ago and i hear people alway talking about gang here but i never seen them. well maybe one little scrap riding his bike but that was when i first moved in. i do see teens walking up a down the street to go to the conner store. they do sport red but they have never been rude even when my kids 4yr and 2yr are outside my kids "alway say hi" they just say hi and keep walking. i dont feel unsafe maybe to somepeople they might look like a "gang" but i just see kids hmm... maybe because i grew up around alot of gangs and i was just one of the lucky ones that didnt get involved so now that im grown i pay any attention to it its all about family and education
Mystical

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>Mind my business? Funny, you chimed in on mine you fool. Don't worry about who I'm talkin to and what we're talkin about. You are a real idiot you know that. When two people are having a conversation thats been going on for a while. Well, they tend to want to know more about eachother. Damn, you really have no common sense. Mind your f***in business FOOL!
LOL @ you old folks getting all bitter because someone says you're going off topic. This is exactly what's wrong with the world we live in today, we have people who walk around with sticks up their a sses, and people who refuse to believe the harsh reality that is going on in our citys and towns. What I'm saying is people need to realize that we live in a society that is oblivious to what the real issues are.

Once you realize those issues that we have going on these days you would try everything to fix them. You going off topic was a slap in the face to those who built our city. Now don't take offense to what I just said, but just know that I am someone who sees beyond the pretty colors of our minds.
On Tap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Iceman kill a white hoe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for the stupid white man to be a weak coward and lock their doors and call the cops.
That's all white people do is call the law.
That's some racist ass shit bro. I for one am not a coward and I do not reply on the pigs to fight my battles. You black people are always blaming white people for your own down falls.
Whap me Jungles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Mystical wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ you old folks getting all bitter because someone says you're going off topic. This is exactly what's wrong with the world we live in today, we have people who walk around with sticks up their a sses, and people who refuse to believe the harsh reality that is going on in our citys and towns. What I'm saying is people need to realize that we live in a society that is oblivious to what the real issues are.
Once you realize those issues that we have going on these days you would try everything to fix them. You going off topic was a slap in the face to those who built our city. Now don't take offense to what I just said, but just know that I am someone who sees beyond the pretty colors of our minds.
She was just mad because somebody called her out for her small talk.

Since: May 12

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Whap me Jungles wrote:
<quoted text>
She was just mad because somebody called her out for her small talk.
Sorry kid, but you and your sidekick make no sense. When you have something worth listening too, let me know.
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

On Tap wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some racist ass shit bro. I for one am not a coward and I do not reply on the pigs to fight my battles. You black people are always blaming white people for your own down falls.
i don't understand why there is a division between black and white,we are all the same color under our skin,there is good and bad in any color,you can't blame anyone for that.
Whap me Jungles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry kid, but you and your sidekick make no sense. When you have something worth listening too, let me know.
That's not my side kick lady, and I don't need one either. You obviously cannot read proper english because as I stated you were called out for small talk, which was months ago by the way, and you had a fit over it. So what part of that does not make sense? If you are talking about the guy above my post, then yeah it didn't make much sense.
Whap me Jungles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

And don't get all mad at me I was just saying that you were mad for being called out for small talk. I have no problem with small talk at all. I am new to these boards and I will gladly register later on.

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Whap me Jungles wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my side kick lady, and I don't need one either. You obviously cannot read proper english because as I stated you were called out for small talk, which was months ago by the way, and you had a fit over it. So what part of that does not make sense? If you are talking about the guy above my post, then yeah it didn't make much sense.
Actually I am fully aware what "your sidekick was referring too.) But if you read proper English you should have seen I only called them out on the EXACT same thing they called me out on.(In case you're still not following ) It was the same thing. They /he/sidekick was chimming in on my conversation with this guy. He was completely off topic.
FUTURERDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I've lived in Fremont my entire life. I think the gang lifestyle is influenced by media. A lot of people have moved to Fremont freal more of the "urban" area and kids see how they act&dress and tend to follow. I can honestly say I hung with some of these kids in high school but quickly grew out of it. I lived in cabrillo all my life until recently and as a little girl I always seen the older northenos walking aroundand tagging on the fences. I recently moved to irvington after receiving a housing scholarship from Fremont and I've had nothing but troubles with the gangs over here. Break-ins with my car, people throwing bottles at my car, caught someone trying to get into my apartment, drug dealing openly on the property. Police wont do anything about it. Even though people who have charges of home invasions nd being gang related live 50 feet away. How do I know this? Went to high school with them. Its kind of ridiculous people don't think they have more to love for but I think its just something you really can't run from or hide from. Products of society and not making the best decisions.
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

FUTURERDA wrote:
I've lived in Fremont my entire life. I think the gang lifestyle is influenced by media. A lot of people have moved to Fremont freal more of the "urban" area and kids see how they act&dress and tend to follow. I can honestly say I hung with some of these kids in high school but quickly grew out of it. I lived in cabrillo all my life until recently and as a little girl I always seen the older northenos walking aroundand tagging on the fences. I recently moved to irvington after receiving a housing scholarship from Fremont and I've had nothing but troubles with the gangs over here. Break-ins with my car, people throwing bottles at my car, caught someone trying to get into my apartment, drug dealing openly on the property. Police wont do anything about it. Even though people who have charges of home invasions nd being gang related live 50 feet away. How do I know this? Went to high school with them. Its kind of ridiculous people don't think they have more to love for but I think its just something you really can't run from or hide from. Products of society and not making the best decisions.
i am glad i moved away from fremont and newark,i won't deny we had some break ins and and burglaries,but nothing like it is today,i married someone who lived in cabrillo park his parents had lived there a long time on cabrillo dr. i also lived in irvington a long time.its hard for me to see how much things have changed,but i guess the cops haven't changed at all
None ya

Newark, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

What about the biggest gang in the state , Police officers they also shoot down their rivals even when they dont even pose no threat yet the whole clipp gets disposed of.
Eastunionthe d

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Wtf
STRO

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

McCurtain, Oklahoma: The median income for a household in the town was $22,188, and the median income for a family was $29,167. Males had a median income of $29,167 versus $15,833 for females. The per capita income for the town was $11,410. About 16.2% of families and 22.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 28.2% of those under age 18 and 25.0% of those age 65 or over.
Fremont, CA: the median income for a household in the city is $93,342, and the median income for a family was $103,846.[3] Males have a median household income of $59,274 versus $40,625 for females. The per capita income for the city was $31,411. About 3.6% of families and 5.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.9% of those under age 18 and 6.2% of those age 65 or over.
Moved away from Fremont? Good luck with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541 - 560 of597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Union City News Video

•••
Union City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Union City Jobs

•••
•••
•••