Gangs in fremont area
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

#579 Jun 20, 2012
i was just curious how fremont and newark was doing since they have grown so much,when i was raised there,oakland was the gang spot.i lived in the area when it was just small towns before it was incorporated, the last time i was there,i got lost,things just weren't where i remembered,i remember sneaking out at two o'clock in the morning when i was 12,never worried about anything happening,walking across fields,not all those houses,condos,swimming at niles canyon,that scary overpass going into niles,hitching rides on the frieght trains,the monument in irvington,i remember so many good things and now i hear about the gangs and the things going on,i'm just curious!

Since: May 12

Oakland, CA

#580 Jun 20, 2012
joyce wrote:
i was just curious how fremont and newark was doing since they have grown so much,when i was raised there,oakland was the gang spot.i lived in the area when it was just small towns before it was incorporated, the last time i was there,i got lost,things just weren't where i remembered,i remember sneaking out at two o'clock in the morning when i was 12,never worried about anything happening,walking across fields,not all those ihouses,condos,swimming at niles canyon,that scary overpass going into niles,hitching rides on the frieght trains,the monument in irvington,i remember so many good things and now i hear about the gangs and the things going on,i'm just curious!
Im in Newark near the junior high and so far no problem. But about six months ago the cop helicopter was out 3times. Also that poor samonia kid. I have family thats tongan and from what i hear the Mexicans and Somonias are having issues.
joyce

Mccurtain, OK

#581 Jun 22, 2012
suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>Im in Newark near the junior high and so far no problem. But about six months ago the cop helicopter was out 3times. Also that poor samonia kid. I have family thats tongan and from what i hear the Mexicans and Somonias are having issues.
i was pretty much raised in newark until i was 12,i lived on ash st between the jj martin bar and the martins house,there was really nothing going on there,they still had the foothills and the salt ponds which was where a friend of mine drowned,leroy jiran,i visit online newark and fremont,it amazes me how its grown,you would not reconize the town from then to now. i have been curious on how much gang activity has been said,and if it is as bad as they say,we had no gangs.its nice to hear from somebody that isn't using the bad language and to talk about something in a civil way. thank you

Oakland, CA

#582 Jun 22, 2012
joyce wrote:
<quoted text>i was pretty much raised in newark until i was 12,i lived on ash st between the jj martin bar and the martins house,there was really nothing going on there,they still had the foothills and the salt ponds which was where a friend of mine drowned,leroy jiran,i visit online newark and fremont,it amazes me how its grown,you would not reconize the town from then to now. i have been curious on how much gang activity has been said,and if it is as bad as they say,we had no gangs.its nice to hear from somebody that isn't using the bad language and to talk about something in a civil way. thank you
My street and the surrounding streets are quite. But from what i hear on the other side of junior high. Across Newark blvd on and near Lafette is gang infested.(Near home depot) But like i said, I've haven't seen anything. Just from what i hear.
white knight

United States

#583 Jul 21, 2012
Ill be out tonight lookin for red hats and red shirts to follow tonight. First I start out at a mex restaurant. Im under cover my whiteness is a clocking device. Then I hit them when their inside. Slash tires you no. I use my 4x4 and ram them. Then I go home and no I made a little difference. There startin to fear us again. Stelfness like George Washington.
white knight

United States

#584 Jul 21, 2012
I feel like bat man when I out looking for the trouble the police don't have the ability to handle. If more people had the balls to do this. It works. I sometimes call the cops to report what I did and they hassle the bangers more. I play the joe citizen card. Dress white act white and the cops will work with you. Its nice to be like eastwood. Im lookin for you PUNK.

Hayward, CA

#585 Jul 21, 2012
white knight wrote:
Ill be out tonight lookin for red hats and red shirts to follow tonight. First I start out at a mex restaurant. Im under cover my whiteness is a clocking device. Then I hit them when their inside. Slash tires you no. I use my 4x4 and ram them. Then I go home and no I made a little difference. There startin to fear us again. Stelfness like George Washington.
What an idiot. Plus your grammar sucks. I bet your mom is proud of you. If I saw you out tonight, all I would do is probably shake my head and have a good laugh at you.
white knight

United States

#586 Jul 21, 2012
suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>My street and the surrounding streets are quite. But from what i hear on the other side of junior high. Across Newark blvd on and near Lafette is gang infested.(Near home depot) But like i said, I've haven't seen anything. Just from what i hear.
white knight thanks you for the info. Ill be out their this weekend under cover. I've got some new spike strips my dad gave me. He hates bangers too.

Hayward, CA

#587 Jul 21, 2012
white knight wrote:
I feel like bat man when I out looking for the trouble the police don't have the ability to handle. If more people had the balls to do this. It works. I sometimes call the cops to report what I did and they hassle the bangers more. I play the joe citizen card. Dress white act white and the cops will work with you. Its nice to be like eastwood. Im lookin for you PUNK.
Do you not have any friends? I can tell by your grammar your not educated but I still think your too old to play batman and to pretend yoyr Eastwood. You're no better than the gangs. You actually need to get your ass beat. Maybe that will snap you into reality.
Diehard

Fremont, CA

#588 Aug 6, 2012
You guys are all fools. I grew up in the 90's which is probably the Era you guys all hate. You guys say " these gangbangers and hoodlums running around on the street causing havoc." it's people like you that force these kids into gangs. You try to protect your kids frOm every little detail that makes this city what it is and you want to keep your kids in this little perfect bubble. It won't happen gramps an grandma. Fremont is what it is and has been since I been born. Fuck whatever it "used to be" because it won't go back to that way. Fremont is probably the most diverse city in California. We have Asians, blacks, Hispanic, indian/afghan, Caucasian, and Hawaiian. What do you expect when all these different cultures and backgrounds mix. It's like prison almost, group up and say fuck everybody else. You worry about your own and the people close to you and that's all that should matter. If your raising your kids the right way then why should it matter what's going on around them. Do your kids not hAve self control or will power to choose right from wrong? I lived next to cabrillo surrounded by nortes, lived with a crip (my brother) and went to high school were blacks an mexicans and whites would fight almost the whole year at my school. Yet have I joined a gang? Have I committed murder or a felony ? Or even a misdemeanor? NO I have not! So what you say about Fremont and the people have nothing to do with the kids, it's about YOU the adults and how fucked up you raise them.

And for the comments back to this response, if you don't like what I have to say then honestly you should keep your mouth closed because I could care less and your wastin your energy.
Diehard

Fremont, CA

#589 Aug 6, 2012
All you old people on here remembering your old days and how it use to be when your a kid, why does that mean it's better? Just because it was different? Didn't gangs first take over when YOU were kids? So what the deal with all you older people hating on our new age? We listen to different music, OK why is that so important? We smoke a little weed here and there, OK so did you when you were a kid and don't lie! We get in fights with other people over stupid shit, OK so did you when you were a kid! So not much has changed over these years, THE ONLY THING THAT HAS CHANGED IS THE OLDER COMMUNITIES PERSPECTIVE ON HOW WE ARE DOING. We are just like you when you were kids but just in our own way. Maybe the problem isn't the gangs and kids, it's the adults that not only treat us as hoodlums and outcasts, but make no attempt on their kids lives and
Others kids lives to change their views. Fremont still is and always will be a diverse city and whether you choose to adapt or try and rebel against our youths "gangbangers" ways is your choice.
FYI: there's probably a whole bunch of little quiet cities in Nebraska or Ohio or somewhere else that would love to have you older people who hate Fremont so much. So if you dislike Fremont move the fuck on and leave us alone.:)

United States

#590 Aug 6, 2012
Diehard wrote:
You guys are all fools. I grew up in the 90's which is probably the Era you guys all hate. You guys say " these gangbangers and hoodlums running around on the street causing havoc." it's people like you that force these kids into gangs. You try to protect your kids frOm every little detail that makes this city what it is and you want to keep your kids in this little perfect bubble. It won't happen gramps an grandma. Fremont is what it is and has been since I been born. Fuck whatever it "used to be" because it won't go back to that way. Fremont is probably the most diverse city in California. We have Asians, blacks, Hispanic, indian/afghan, Caucasian, and Hawaiian. What do you expect when all these different cultures and backgrounds mix. It's like prison almost, group up and say fuck everybody else. You worry about your own and the people close to you and that's all that should matter. If your raising your kids the right way then why should it matter what's going on around them. Do your kids not hAve self control or will power to choose right from wrong? I lived next to cabrillo surrounded by nortes, lived with a crip (my brother) and went to high school were blacks an mexicans and whites would fight almost the whole year at my school. Yet have I joined a gang? Have I committed murder or a felony ? Or even a misdemeanor? NO I have not! So what you say about Fremont and the people have nothing to do with the kids, it's about YOU the adults and how fucked up you raise them.
And for the comments back to this response, if you don't like what I have to say then honestly you should keep your mouth closed because I could care less and your wastin your energy.
Damn, you have issues. What are you rambling about? People were just making comparisons between then and now. That's it. Take a chill pill, relax.
Nobody

Fremont, CA

#591 Aug 6, 2012
suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you have issues. What are you rambling about? People were just making comparisons between then and now. That's it. Take a chill pill, relax.
Coming from the lady who is probably about 45 or 50 sitting at home blogging about Fremont gangs and shit and how these cities "used to be" haha get out of the past and move on. Live today like it's your last, don't live for the past but for the present. You probably come out of your house once a week to get mcdonalds and probably have no friends and no family. So hop up off your high horse old fart

United States

#592 Aug 6, 2012
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the lady who is probably about 45 or 50 sitting at home blogging about Fremont gangs and shit and how these cities "used to be" haha get out of the past and move on. Live today like it's your last, don't live for the past but for the present. You probably come out of your house once a week to get mcdonalds and probably have no friends and no family. So hop up off your high horse old fart
LOL!!ISSUES....

United States

#593 Aug 6, 2012
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, why are you on here ranting and raving? I read through most of these recent ones. You are the ONLY one bitchin. Everyone else is having conversations and comparing then and now. Its seems to me someone doesn't have any friends. Don't you have anything better to do than sit on topix , complaining. Get a life little boy ...
Nobody

Fremont, CA

#594 Aug 7, 2012
suzyt wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, why are you on here ranting and raving? I read through most of these recent ones. You are the ONLY one bitchin. Everyone else is having conversations and comparing then and now. Its seems to me someone doesn't have any friends. Don't you have anything better to do than sit on topix , complaining. Get a life little boy ...
It's funny because I'm reading these recent posts and your the one who sits on here all day haha and I'm reading your posts where you are trying to make friends on topix. Your so desperate your only social life is on this. Lol you embarrass yourself by signing up for topix showing you really have no life and no friends and your only interaction with human beings is through a computer screen. How about you get something better to do and make a "real friend" you old ugly fart. It's sad cuz you known your ugly fat and desperate and probably haven't had sex in 15 years so now your goal in life is to be popular on topix you weirdo
Nobody

Fremont, CA

#595 Aug 7, 2012
And this isn't the nobody in the recent posts. Didn't realize someone on this had the same name.
harleykrue

Apopka, FL

#596 Aug 26, 2012
I was born in San Jose in 1956 because there was no hospital in the Mission San Jose district(before Irvington, Centerville and Mission San Jose became Fremont). I grew up in Mission and Irvington. There were no gangs in Fremont then, but there was one in Union City. We called them the Decoto Boys. Mostly Hispanic, I think. Although there were no gangs, the predominately blue collar kids I grew up with rode motorcycles, sold dope and engaged in petty crime. So, in a sense we behaved like the gangs of today, without guns, just knives and our fists. Without their guns, today's gangs would have found us tough to deal with. Times may have changed, but human nature has not!
Iceman kill a white hoe

San Leandro, CA

#598 Sep 25, 2012
xyd wrote:
<quoted text>
it's time for people to stand up and fight, some good old vigilante justice is overdue. No more mercy for thugs and gangs.
It's time for the stupid white man to be a weak coward and lock their doors and call the cops.
That's all white people do is call the law.
Iceman kill a white hoe

San Leandro, CA

#599 Sep 25, 2012
MsIrvNwk14 wrote:
your obviously a man with very little and very wrong knowledge about the people i know,respect and love. If you knew anything about the people your insulting you would know hitting a woman is never allowed or accepted so there goes your woman beating scenerio out the door ..But red necks have been known to beat their vwives,which i would suspect their wife to be their sister or cousin right? since thats how you sicko's get down,right? and child shooting? r u serious? do you even know how it is for a child abuser or rapist in jail/prison? They usually dont it out without the help of the police protecting them.Elimination of the cowards is whats needed..you should get to know your shit before running your toothless mouth so tell you sister oops i mean wife to put her teeth back in and make you a bologna sandwich you white trash dump truck pabst drinking george bush lovin waste of skin texas is calling and it wants its #1idiot back so please feel free to pack up your retarded kids up in the family rv or home with wheels whatever you choose to call it and enjoy the road trip idiot
<quoted text>
White people are scared little honkey coward cats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake County Corrupt Cops (Jul '09) Nov 27 Lana norales 17
News Family Shocked to Find 56 Pro-Trump Flags on Fr... Nov 27 Lisa Stevenson 1
complaint re. east bay times newspaper Nov 26 CJW 1
9 males, including lawyer arrested for exploiti... Nov 23 openmind693 1
News Volunteer banned from Mt. Diablo school campuse... Nov 23 Rbalovich 1
What are the names of the different gangs in Ha... (Jun '10) Nov 22 TheGuy 248
News Los Altos police arrest mail-theft suspects Nov 18 Retraction NOW 1

Union City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance