Uneeda man sentenced to prison for ro...

Uneeda man sentenced to prison for robbery

There are 1 comment on the Coal Valley News story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Uneeda man sentenced to prison for robbery. In it, Coal Valley News reports that:

Ronald Jay Booth II, 31, of Uneeda, was sentenced to prison today by Judge William S. Thompson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coal Valley News.

Michelle Booth

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Regardless of what people may think of this man he is a very good man. He just made a very terrible mistake that he wishes would of never ever taken place. He deeply regrets his actions towards the victim in this case. He wish he could take it back but it's to late and he's payin the ultimate price, he has left behind a wife, a new baby girl and two sons. He was a productive member of society he worked and took care of his family and thats all he wants to do. Again he apologizes for the awful thing he did but there is more then one victim here we his family are also suffering a great loss and very hard times without him. I hope in due time that everyone will move past this and find forgiveness. My deepest apologies. The family of Ronald booth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uneeda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr legendfork 4,274
Uneeda Music Thread (Sep '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 8
Lonnie &Bedie (Green) Gore (Jan '17) Jan '17 BrendaKay 1
Five tips for home sercurity (Apr '15) Apr '15 ktf52 1
what do u think of Polly Jones?? (Dec '09) Feb '15 annie puskas 12
The World Cup (Jul '14) Jul '14 ktf52 1
Tim Condee (Oct '10) May '14 Blondie 56

Uneeda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance