Underhill plans community homecoming ...

Underhill plans community homecoming party for Capt. Phillips

There are 2 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Underhill plans community homecoming party for Capt. Phillips. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A person familiar with the plans says a homecoming party is planned this weekend in Vermont for the ship captain who was taken hostage by pirates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

PLAIN JANE

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Apr 23, 2009
the town didn't want the world there because it's a town party. THIS IS SO BAD for the locals and the phillips family that now will be inundated by news media and papa stupid moronic losers. yes the news media and the reformer are guilty of not geting the real news locale what we want and need to know. IF I was in a boat and there was a heron junky a hooker a lawyer and a news reporter and one would have to go what do you do? the junky wants a fix [20] the hooker a trick [50] the lawyer wants it all[100] but the media will lie about it all telling the story that I beat all 3 and threw him out. well at least he got some of the story right. how would I know he couldn't swim. long story short who cares about the media.
PLAIN JANE

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2009
so even underhill has a low life rat that feels better that he/she was trusted just like 2 thousand others that took it stride. god vtrs. are getting scares but will survive the idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Underhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse beshaw- look at the trash defending him (Oct '16) Oct '16 Richard 1
News Will a Supreme Court decision change psychiatri... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Tanya 1
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fire him 1
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... (Dec '15) Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
Review: Bernasconi Construction (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jon Wheeler 1
News Fall foliage being pushed back? (Oct '11) Nov '11 monkey biter 4
News Convicted Vt. embezzler faces new charges (Aug '11) Aug '11 Fups 3

Underhill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Underhill Mortgages