Underhill rolls out the welcome mat f...

Underhill rolls out the welcome mat for Capt. Phillips

There are 4 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Apr 17, 2009, titled Underhill rolls out the welcome mat for Capt. Phillips. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

Relieved and jubilant, a small Vermont town that held its breath for five tense days got ready to welcome back its hero Friday, a shipping captain whose high-seas hostage drama riveted the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

PLAIN JANE

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
A TRUE AMERICAN HERO PROVING YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OVER YOUR LIFE. take notice what what it means to be a true american take notice fake vtrs. you can't fake or buy your low life in here to be a transplant phony. real vermonters use paper in their private monents. since you digest tofo toilet paper is not you. I have heard in fables that there are a new generation out their that don;t use paper some refer to them as plastic A-holes or flat-landers super snot. some say they can't gain attention at home so they drive north to prove their truly A holes or AKA BLUE PLATE SPECIALS, NEXT TIME you see one ask them WHY their up here. WHY YOU ASK because their state has been taken over by minorities. boy life must suck for you ha ha go home suck face pros.
Marvin

Putney, VT

#2 Apr 17, 2009
PLAIN JANE wrote:
A TRUE AMERICAN HERO PROVING YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OVER YOUR LIFE. take notice what what it means to be a true american take notice fake vtrs. you can't fake or buy your low life in here to be a transplant phony. real vermonters use paper in their private monents. since you digest tofo toilet paper is not you. I have heard in fables that there are a new generation out their that don;t use paper some refer to them as plastic A-holes or flat-landers super snot. some say they can't gain attention at home so they drive north to prove their truly A holes or AKA BLUE PLATE SPECIALS, NEXT TIME you see one ask them WHY their up here. WHY YOU ASK because their state has been taken over by minorities. boy life must suck for you ha ha go home suck face pros.
First of all, this is not the story you should be posting in. How damned disrespectable can you be?

WELCOME HOME CAPTAIN PHILLIPS

We, as Vermonters and Americans are VERY proud!
Johnson

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Apr 17, 2009
Yes, welcome home Capt. Phillips!

[And if I knew which asylum Plain Jane is posting from in Illinois, I'd call the ward and ask them to take her internet cable away. Why does our little Brattleboro forum seem to attract these crazies from Illinois and Connecticut and Florida? Why do they care what happens here?]
Heh heh

Westfield, MA

#4 Apr 18, 2009
Welcome home captain and thanks GWB military spending to train those great marksmen! It IS all his fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Underhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse beshaw- look at the trash defending him (Oct '16) Oct '16 Richard 1
News Will a Supreme Court decision change psychiatri... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Tanya 1
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fire him 1
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... (Dec '15) Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
Review: Bernasconi Construction (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jon Wheeler 1
News Fall foliage being pushed back? (Oct '11) Nov '11 monkey biter 4
News Convicted Vt. embezzler faces new charges (Aug '11) Aug '11 Fups 3

Underhill Jobs

Personal Finance

Underhill Mortgages