Rescued captain calls Navy personnel ...

Rescued captain calls Navy personnel 'titans'

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Apr 18, 2009, titled Rescued captain calls Navy personnel 'titans'. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

The unassuming ship captain who escaped the clutches of Somali pirates made a triumphant return home Friday, insisting he's no hero, just an ordinary seaman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Ken

Chico, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2009
As the Captain said the real hero's are the military men and women who defend our country.

Since: Apr 09

Rancho Cordova, CA

#2 Apr 18, 2009
Ya! I wonder if he will ever forget seeing thoes guys heads blown off by the military murders! Or I wonder if the blood and brains will wash out of his captins uniform! People who kill people are not hero's for any reason!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Underhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is EuroFoodMart Legit? (Apr '11) Apr '15 Dude 28
News Restaurant hires PR firm after bacon brouhaha (Aug '14) Apr '15 Henu 3
News Vermont: Muslim War on the Word 'Bacon' (Aug '14) Nov '14 Former New Englander 4
News Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Trisha 34
News Vermont legislators hear of child protection co... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Truth Hurts 1
Review: Bernasconi Construction (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jon Wheeler 1
News Fall foliage being pushed back? (Oct '11) Nov '11 monkey biter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Underhill Mortgages