Somali pirate in NY is treated, given...

Somali pirate in NY is treated, given prayer book, but he doesn...

There are 29 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Somali pirate in NY is treated, given prayer book, but he doesn.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The wound on Abdiwali Abdiqadir Muse's slim hand, where he was stabbed by a crew member during his pirate attack on a U.S. cargo ship, has been redressed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Man oh man

Schaumburg, IL

#23 Apr 24, 2009
dont eat the cold cuts. NO one should eat cold cuts unless you want to take a day off your life for every slice. Ick- processed meat!
Aretha

Orland Park, IL

#24 Apr 24, 2009
Patrick wrote:
Waterboard him for Jesus! Then make him wear panties and take pictures and send them to his mama. Then bring the dogs. And ugly female soldiers like Liddy Englund. I'd better stop now. I think all the repugs reading this just got their screens all sticky.
Quite an imagination there, could almost hear you gasping. Better rest yourself, more pictures coming out soon for your personal enjoyment.
Matt

Leesburg, FL

#25 Apr 24, 2009
If I imagine myself in Somalia I would expect to be dead by now and wouldn't be at all surprised if my severed head was being paraded down the streets. Don't you just love lawyers? Do the crime do the time. This guy never had it so good.
Aretha

Orland Park, IL

#26 Apr 24, 2009
I think the obama family should adopt this mistreated, misunderstood, underfed, undereducated youth into their family. Think how good it would look internationally.
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 24, 2009
Lets lock this kid in a cell with the biggest, horniest guy in the prison. We'll make a but pirate out of him yet.
Allison L

Westchester, IL

#28 Apr 25, 2009
Kevin wrote:
Lets lock this kid in a cell with the biggest, horniest guy in the prison. We'll make a but pirate out of him yet.
When was that chickenhawk, crud spewing Rush Limbaugh sent to prison?
Patrick

United States

#29 Apr 26, 2009
Rod Blagojevich wrote:
Sounds like a good reality show - Pirates in Prison! Hey, can I get involved?
roflmao
Shoot on Sight

North Olmsted, OH

#30 Apr 27, 2009
In dealing with pirate attacks, there can only be one applicable answer: "The ships of the pirates must be immediately sunk on the high seas."

It's obvious, when a thingy pirate boat approaches a ship or tanker it doesn't come to say "Hello, how is your day going?"

Shoot on sight and sink, no need to ask any questions.

Then keep on steaming to your destination.

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#31 Apr 27, 2009
Shoot on Sight wrote:
In dealing with pirate attacks, there can only be one applicable answer: "The ships of the pirates must be immediately sunk on the high seas."
It's obvious, when a thingy pirate boat approaches a ship or tanker it doesn't come to say "Hello, how is your day going?"
Shoot on sight and sink, no need to ask any questions.
Then keep on steaming to your destination.
They need to have a protected area around the ship. If any boat approaches uninvited within say 6 to 10 thousand feet the ship must first give warning if they enter the area they will be fired upon with the intent to sink said boat and kill it's occupance. Unfortunately ships are not allowed to carry weapons but in light of this I think the rules will soon change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Underhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... Apr '16 Chief Bone Smoker 2
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
Is EuroFoodMart Legit? (Apr '11) Apr '15 Dude 28
News Restaurant hires PR firm after bacon brouhaha (Aug '14) Apr '15 Henu 3
News Vermont: Muslim War on the Word 'Bacon' (Aug '14) Nov '14 Former New Englander 4
News Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Trisha 34
News Vermont legislators hear of child protection co... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Truth Hurts 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Underhill Mortgages