Review: Affinity Dental Ctr LLC

Review: Affinity Dental Ctr LLC

Posted in the Uncasville Forum

Groton, CT

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Wonderful practice...Love the staff and doctors...very knowledgable....You are treated as a family member.....Betzy thank you for your help...Thanks

Waterford, CT

#2 Jul 9, 2014
Avoid .They lost my xrays and wanted to charge me to resend them to my new dentist.
They have no compassion at all. I went there once. Never again

Willimantic, CT

#3 Aug 1, 2014
I've found Aspen Dental in Lisbon to be very attentive. However, if your appointment is for, say 9 AM, don't expect to get into the chair until almost an hour later. Once you're in the chair, they take good care of you.

Oakdale, CT

#4 Oct 1, 2014
Horrible ! Had my son go in there to get his wisdom teeth removed , they hardly numbed him , no gas and just yanked them out, my son bled for 4 days , if they would have told me upfront they would just pull them with no gas and hardly no novicane I would have went elsewhere ..... Also I went in for 2 small cavities to get filled , one filling fell out the same day, both were super painful after for months, called them about it, they put a desentizier on the teeth and told me I needed 2 root canals..... Went to another dentist while they were getting authorization for the root canals , new dentist redid filling and stated on both teeth they didn't use a base which made the teeth very very sensitive ,, both teeth were completely fine no more pain, then Adfinity called me back to schedule the root canals ....... Would have went through 2 root canals for NO reason except they have to idea what their doing or set it up to get more money ...... It's one or the other reason

Uncasville, CT

#5 Jul 6, 2017
i know I need to see a dentist but im so afraid of them. does affinity do oral surgery in there office? ive also read reviewsfrom affinity and aspen dental I will tell u I better b getting billed for the work they r doing on that visit and don't add on extras to my bill. so who is better Affinity or Aspen Dental

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uncasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Stenger Farm Pond Case (Jul '09) Jan '18 William 18
Need perks (Aug '17) Jan '18 Hahaha 2
News Waterford's former Poor Richard's restaurant razed Dec '17 sklexicon 1
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Nov '17 Paul Kersey 24
Quaker Hill Music Thread (Jul '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 2
Found male dachhound (Jul '17) Jul '17 Anonymous 1
News New London police detain a dozen men (Jul '14) Jul '17 Wtfdgirl 4

Uncasville Jobs

Personal Finance

Uncasville Mortgages