Stab victim sues McDonalds, attacker

Stab victim sues McDonalds, attacker

There are 53 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Stab victim sues McDonalds, attacker. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A Seymour man who was stabbed outside a McDonald's here two years ago is suing the fast-food restaurant chain, alleging that employees should have done more to protect him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Responsible Citizen

Asbury Park, NJ

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Now McDonald's has to be in the security business too?
Maybe Gerasimopoulos should have defused the situation instead of escalating
it.
Asbestos Head

Girard, OH

#2 Jul 9, 2008
How can this be McDonalds fault. I'm sure that the lawyer's basis of the suit would be that McDonalds did not have a sign "No Anthropoids Allowed on Premesis".
John D

New York, NY

#3 Jul 9, 2008
another frivolous lawsuit vs Mcdonalds...they are restaurant employees not cops...
Another Option

Costa Mesa, CA

#4 Jul 9, 2008
I am surprised that the lawyer didn't suggest that his client take evasive action to avoid the altercation, such as drive into the DUCK POND. Whatever happened with that one?
ELMARY

AOL

#5 Jul 9, 2008
Oh, come on, now! Most employees at McDonald's a TEENAGERS! Should they be expected to jump into the middle of a fight, possibly escalating it further?? Call the POLICE, yes - but it is not the fast food employees' job to act as security.
capricious

Newington, CT

#6 Jul 9, 2008
This guy must be desperate. No where in the contract when they hire employees does it say- break up knife fights. I mean, these people are getting minimum wage. I wouldn't break up nothing, I would throw a milkshake at them though lol...
A Nonny Mouse

Hartford, CT

#7 Jul 9, 2008
Hmm ... 2:30 in the morning, you say? Whaddaya wanna bet that ALCOHOL was involved?
Yankees Suuuc k

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2008
un f*&king real he probably set the whole thing up so he can sue mcdonalds what a piece of trash i hope not only does he lose his case but mcdonalds counter sues him
Come on already

East Rockaway, NY

#9 Jul 9, 2008
I feel bad for McDonalds. Hope their lawyers can beat this one. They lost the coffee served hot lawsuit. Why are insurance rates so high?????
b phoenix

Revere, MA

#10 Jul 9, 2008
Another Option wrote:
I am surprised that the lawyer didn't suggest that his client take evasive action to avoid the altercation, such as drive into the DUCK POND. Whatever happened with that one?
I would like the results on that debacle?
new england

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2008
Another Option wrote:
I was wondering why nothing more was ever said about that. I don't care who you are, DRUNK DRIVING is DRUNK DRIVING!
Micky D

Randolph, MA

#12 Jul 9, 2008
Should have ordered a happy meal
Trumbull

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2008
Just another idiot trying to milk the system for free money that he'll probably spend on booze.
Hamburglar

Newington, CT

#14 Jul 9, 2008
What a Bull$hit lawsuit. Mayor McCheese and I would run the other way if we saw somebody with a knife.
Laughing in Ffld

New Rochelle, NY

#15 Jul 9, 2008
Hamburglar wrote:
What a Bull$hit lawsuit. Mayor McCheese and I would run the other way if we saw somebody with a knife.
Oh Man - laughed out loud! Thanks Hamburglar! What else can we do but laugh at the ridiculous behavior out there...
Mayor McCheese

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2008
Darn right Mr. Hamburglar! These silly suits are not kevlar lined. No way am I going to risk getting shanked for some whacky red-head with clown clothes on.
Ronald

Milford, CT

#17 Jul 9, 2008
Laughing in Ffld wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Man - laughed out loud! Thanks Hamburglar! What else can we do but laugh at the ridiculous behavior out there...
We could Grimace
Burger King

Stamford, CT

#18 Jul 9, 2008
All I'm saying is I have an airtight Alibi. I was with Betty Crocker and Mrs Butterworth. So don't try and hang this on me.
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 9, 2008
Burger King wrote:
All I'm saying is I have an airtight Alibi. I was with Betty Crocker and Mrs Butterworth. So don't try and hang this on me.
That's not what Ms. Fields and Aunt Jemima have been saying....
Burger King

Stamford, CT

#20 Jul 9, 2008
well i do love some flapjacks !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uncasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tacdab Model Trains Jul 8 jaL24 1
News Police logs - Dec. 23 (Jan '10) Jul 3 Christine 21
anyone Jun '15 nipples please 1
can I Jun '15 nipples please 1
In Norwich two funny fit lads looking for them ... Jun '15 Matt ant 1
Skype sex with woman May '15 Anonymous 2
News Connecticut diocese to pay $1.1 million to sett... Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uncasville Mortgages