Jeremy Piven guest-hosts WWE's Monday...

Jeremy Piven guest-hosts WWE's Monday Night Raw

There are 1 comment on the The CW Washington, WDCW-TV story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Jeremy Piven guest-hosts WWE's Monday Night Raw. In it, The CW Washington, WDCW-TV reports that:

Actor Jeremy Piven created a stir guest-hosting WWE's Monday Night Raw on August 3, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The CW Washington, WDCW-TV.

Cheap Champion

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Aug 7, 2009
I can't wait to see "The Goods" which is about car salespeople; it could be the modern day version of the 1980 classic film "Used Cars" which had Kurt Russell and Jack Warden. Btw, Piven took a big chance jumping off the top rope, he's a trained actor, NOT a trained pro wrestler. Btw, I remember Jeremy when he appeared on the early 1990's NBC comedy "Carol (Burnett) and Company" which featured Carol Burnett (NATCH), Richard Kind and the HOT looking Anita Barone who played the wife on the short lived FOX sitcom "The War At Home". Piven also appeared on a short lived NBC sitcom called "Pride & Joy" which featured Julie Warner & Caroline Rhea. I would love to see TV Land get the rights for just one night of both "Carol & Company" and "Pride & Joy" as they can have a Jeremy Piven night or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uncasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police logs - Dec. 23 (Jan '10) Jul 3 Christine 21
anyone Jun 22 nipples please 1
can I Jun 19 nipples please 1
In Norwich two funny fit lads looking for them ... Jun 13 Matt ant 1
Skype sex with woman May '15 Anonymous 2
News Connecticut diocese to pay $1.1 million to sett... Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Mohegan Sun: Slot Revenue Drops At Mohegan Sun,... (Apr '09) Mar '15 Myword 20
More from around the web

Uncasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Uncasville Mortgages